Love Beauty and Planet - Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Body Wash 16 FL OZ uploaded by Becca W.Love Beauty and Planet - Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Body Wash 16 FL OZ uploaded by Kd A.

BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

Buy your skin a drink. Recharge with a jolt of energizing freshness delivered by Love Beauty and Planet Radical Refresher Body Wash. This body wash, infused with invigorating coconut water and mimosa flower, leaves your skin deliciously soft and smooth.

Kd A.
Fort Mill
Purchased at: Target
I bought the Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Water and Mimosa Flower Body Wash at Target back in December. Love Beauty and Planet is a company that is cruelty free and is known for using all natural ingredients. They use 100% recycled plastic for its bottles. a great company that is trying to make our planet a better place. They scent is a clean smell and the body wash lathers nicely!
Tonya G.
Wewahitchka, FL
This was my first product from this brand. I like to try different brands of body wash, but I think it’s a product that is really hard to mess up. It has a pleasant scent, which makes taking shower very nice, and forms a thick lather.
Tamara B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love the scent of this body wash. It is clean and fresh. I tried the body wash because I love the shampoo so much. This is a great brand and I plan to try more.
Marie H.
PLANO, TX
I got this as a surprise gift from hubby and I love how this moisturizes the skin. The scent is not overpowering and just right. Highly recommend it!
Nicole S.
Roseville, CA
Purchased at: Target
Smells amazing! Not coconuty at all but beautiful and doesn’t linger long on the skin. Slightly drying but better than most gel body washes
Angela M.
Smells amazing! I use everyday and the smell lasts and lasts. I use their whole product line in this particular scent. Very affordable.
Paige E.
Washington, DC
This body wash smells SO GOOD! It leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh without any sort of residue. I highly recommend.
Becca W.
Berwick, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Fresh scent, natural ingrediants, lathers well and doesnt leave a film on the skin! I love this product! Very happy with it!
Nicole G.
Purchased at: Target
Everyone needs to smell this! Lol scratch that. Smell all of them! It’s the type of smell that makes your whole bathroom smell amazing after showering. Makes skin feel soft and never makes skin dry or ashy. Never buying another body wash again!

Amazon