BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

Give your skin a fresh boost with our Coconut Water body lotion. With a delicate Mimosa Flower scent, this light body lotion infused with Coconut Water is a refreshing moisture splash. Your body feels hydrated and refreshed 24/7.

• Is this like really amazing of a product?2 Answers
  • Does this product make anyone else’s skin pretty itchy af...3 Answers
Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Body Lotion

Start your review of Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Body Lotion!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
amanda t.
I'm glad I received this in my reviewers choice box, as it smells really good. A combination of coconut and floral scent that is strong enough to entice your senses but not overpowering. The consistency of the lotion is just your average lotion. Not too thick or thin. It applies well and dries in a timely manner leaving your skin soft and smelling pleasant. I have received compliments after applying this. I will be checking out more products by this brand in the future, and I'm excited to see what other scent options are available. I recommend!
Tori N.
First off, the smell is AMAZING. I loved it for that reason alone and probably would have bought this because it smelled so good. Tried a little on my hands, however, and it was STICKY. Like a really gross, sticky residue to the point where I thought someone put the soap in the lotion spot. It didn't feel very moisturizing either, but I also was majorly turned off by the fact that it felt like my hands were sticking to my shopping cart and shopping list for a few minutes after trying it.
Heidy R.
Bakersfield
Purchased at: Walmart
It's smells so good and it does moisturize you. It has so cute of a packaging that I thought, oh, it's one of those products that just have cute packaging but sucks. But it wasn't that expensive. So I was like, I would give it a try and it smells amazing, and it moisturize is me, and I have extremely dry skin and it keeps me moisturize for a while, so I would recommend 10 outta 10.
Janelle P.
This scent is so subtle yet refreshing and a little sweet. It’s hard to describe but it’s a nice smell! Love that this company uses nothing but good ingredients in their products! Love that I’m putting good quality products on my skin.
Laura F.
New Albany, IN
Just delicious and amazing on my dry skin!!! I cannot rave enough about this product line the scents are not too heavy but last for hours and really helps moisturize my skin . Every time I use this stuff I have someone ask me what I'm wearing and that I smell amazing. Highly recommend
Frances R.
Frederica, DE
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love Beauty and Planet Coconut Water and Mimosa body lotion. It goes on smoothly and is not sticky or greasy. I love the tropical scent that does not overpower. It beats my usual Bath and Body lotion by a mile. It is worth every penny. I will be using this now!
Kelci P.
Windermere, FL
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite lotion. It's a perfect everyday lotion with a subtle coconut beachy smell. I also have really sensitive dry skin and most lotions with fragrance irritate my skin. But not this one it feels natural and moisturizing. I buy it regularly.
Amanda G.
Rock Hill , SC
I love the smell of this product as well as it's extremely creamy texture. The smell actually reminds me of being at the beach! It isn't the most moisturizing lotion I've ever used, but definitely higher quality than most. I also love that it's a natural.
maricela h.
Oswego, IL
Purchased at: Target
I am impressed with how this product fares out. It smells great, lathers up nicely. and makes you want to try other products. It is very affordable and displayed nicely at Target
Chaniyah A.
I own this brands shampoo and conditioner, so I figured if they work really well why not try this one. You will not be disappointed with this! It’s super hydrating and it gives you soft skin. Would definitely buy again!
Mildreth V.
Is this like really amazing of a product?