BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

Double up your skin’s hydration with this unique body hydro gel. Infused with coconut water and mimosa flower scent this gel has a featherweight texture that melts instantly on your skin, keeping your body hydrated and refreshed. This hydro gel is also 90% Naturally Derived and cruelty-free, dye-free, paraben-free & formulated without phthalates.

Our Luscious Hydration Body Hydro Gel is infused with coconut water and mimosa flower and instantly doubles skin's hydration. This unique textured gel instantly melts into your skin keeping it extra refreshed and moisturized for 24 hours. Not to forget, our body hydro gel is made with no parabens, and no dyes, leaving you and the planet a little more beautiful.

This formula is blended with coconut water (yes, it's making a splash everywhere!), often called “dew from the heavens” by native Hawaiians.

Our scents are infused with ethically sourced Moroccan mimosa flower absolute so you experience a powerful burst of fragrance freshness.

Usage:

• You know it - Massage liberally into skin.
• For best results, use daily.

• After using the hydro gel does it leave behind a sticky r...7 Answers
Adriane N.
Golden, CO
Oooooooh La-La! Love Beauty & Planet, This Hydro-gel DELIVERS Holy Moley- Knock your socks off exciting, suprising hydration!! First of all I'd like to thank Influenster whom gave me this opportunity to receive complimentary products in return for my honest opinion and my professional review of these products. I am completely shocked over love beauty and planet's new HYDROGEL. MY WORD.. IT IS SUPER HYDRATING. 5 stars for the hydration! Next..the fragrance is perfect! Super fresh and clean! It reminds me of a beautiful Spring day, opening the windows of your home to let the sunshine and breeze in. The coconut water and mimosa flower delivers that kind of freshness! I normally have to run from lotion or skin care scents that bring on migraines....no honey not here today!! They have formulated this gel beautifully. Lets talk packaging-I love the clarity of the gel, as well as the size of the packaging! You truly feel like you are getting enough of this to last... A small amount of this hydro gel does go a long way absorbing into the skin.
I have not seen another product such as this nor even close to this! I truly would and will be buying more when I see this on a shelf for purchase. This will be perfect for summer time skin, keeping tanned skin soft and supple. I can also see this being used AMAZINGLY FOR SUNBURNS in a cocktail with ALOE VERA.
This is a solid 5 star product all the way around. From hydration. To formulation..down to the packaging that is recycled plastic!! That makes me feel even better as I indulge in one of the latest and greatest beauty breakthroughs..this Hydro-gel! Enjoy this one honeys! You will not want to miss out on this hydro-gel! Be sure to try LAYERING this gel with the lotion that has launched with it. With the same coconut water and mimosa flower scent. It is 100% unfailing hydration!! The 2 products used together... I may need someone to fan me back awake...Because they nailed it!!😍 I am extremely impressed!!! 👌
Edit: After having for one week, it has it's permant place on my night stand, 😁 I am obsessed with the fragrance- I simply want it on me! Definitely do love it after a week with it & will purchase when I do EVENTUALLY run out. In love with Love Beauty & Planet's Hydro Gel.😍💋
Nicole K.
Boston, MA
This product was free and this an unbiased review. This product came at the perfect time as I just came back from a beach vacation and my skin needed extra hydration. When I first put on the product, I found it to be wet and slightly sticky. I had to dry the product by fanning myself before I put on my clothes. But I think the extra step was worth it because my skin feels extra soft. Also, my boyfriend commented on how good I smelled and asked if it was the new body wash we bought, which it wasn’t! My only major complaint is the sticky residue between my fingers. It feels like I have to wash my hands. I also don’t know if I would apply this product before I put on day time clothes like I would with regular lotion.
Haylee T.
Chino valley, AZ
Packaging is a huge deal to me. I want it to be able to look cute just sitting on my sink or pulling it out of my purse. It is absolutely gorgeous. I love he way it looks just sitting next to a flower vase in my bathroom. This gel actually hydrated my skin so good. I have used it daily since I got it. I have seen great results. It is a very good product. Definitely worth a few extra dollars. This gel smells absolutely amazing. You can always tell that there is coconut. Coconut is one of my favorite scents. I have used Hydro Gels in the past. None of them have really shown great results. I used this one and I really enjoyed it. I absolutely love this product. Love Beauty and Planet is becoming one of my favorite brands to purchase from! I recommend you purchase this if you have dry skin and ashy skin especially on the legs.
Norma F.
San Diego , CA
This product was so cool! I love the idea of a gel as it seems it will absorb quickly and I was right. This gel was consistent and once I rubbed it between my hands it became a bit watery. The smell was herbal and pleasant. The fact that it absorbs completely and quickly was amazing. When using lotions and creams I do not want to wait for it to seep I’m in order to go on with my day. This absorbed quickly and left my skin soft. I love the price as well and it’s awesome that it is also cruelty free. This brand is becoming one of my faves. I received this product for free from Influenster for review purposes, however this does not affect my opinion of the product.
sarah h.
Lakeland, FL
I received this product complimentary as a trial. At first I was a bit skeptical as I was unsure what it was; however, I was blown away when i tried it. This product is AMAZING. I have sensitive skin and eczema and after using it my skin looked and felt immediately better. It goes on much like water and a little goes a long way. The smell is divine and stays on my skin for hours and is noticeable yet subtle. This is my first time trying a body gel and it is now one of my favorite products. It is innovative, fun, and works instantly on my skin. Will definitly be purchasing more in the future and I recommend this product to all skin types.
Alex M.
Las Vegas, NV
This was my first time using a hydro-gel, and I really enjoyed this. The hydration is long-lasting- which is absolutely necessary living in the desert. The scent is amazing- although it is pretty strong, so anyone sensitive to smells this might be a bit strong to you. The one things I had to get used to was a slightly sticky feeling immediately after using, however this feeling does fade after time. I also like the eco-friendly nature of the company- the packaging is 100% recyclable and the ingredient are sustainably sources and cruelty free. Overall a fun product and it has introduced me to the world of hydro-gels!
Jessica b.
Pensacola, FL
I received this complimentary from influenster and it smells so freaking good. I love the fresh coconut smell and it has a flowery undertone. The scent lasts throughout the day. It's a really decent size and hydrated the skin well. Very easy to apply and very different from anything I've ever used before. It's a watery gel consistency and rubs on the skin smooth leaving you smelling good and your skin refreshed and hydrated. Love this.so cool.
Marla M.
Orland Park, IL
So I wanted to love this product....but I dont. The smell is lovely and the idea is good to have a light gel moisturizer. I love the background of the brand "love beauty and planet" but this product did ntmoisturize well and felt very sticky to me. It didnt sink into the skin like lotion does i love thisnproducy to sample from influenster Love Beauty And Planet Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Body Hydro Gel
Debbie M.
I tried this product on dry skin as well as after towel-drying from the hot tub. My skin definitely felt more moisturized, but there was also a weird sticky feeling to it. I am not very fond of the stickiness, but the feeling goes away fairly quickly. You don't need a lot of this product, a tiny amount goes a long way. It does smell pretty fantastic, though. I honestly think it worked best after towel-drying. I plan to keep this product stocked next to my hot tub with the other after-care products.

I received this product in exchange for an honest review.
Alexis S.
Balch Springs, TX
Full disclosure I was given this product in exchange for an honest review.

I’ll have to admit I was skeptical about this product. It had the texture of cheap hair gel and was very sticky going on. OH WAS I WRONG. Once it dried up it made my hands the smoothest they’ve ever been. I’ve used it all over my arms as well and I’m in love. This is probably one of the best products I’ve ever tried. The scent is also very relaxing and floral which compliments my perfume wonderfully. I will most definitely be buying more of this.