BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

Buy your skin a drink. Recharge with a jolt of energizing freshness delivered by our Radical Refresher bar soap. Blended with Coconut Water, known to hydrate, and a refreshing shot of handpicked Mimosa Flower. Experience deliciously soft, delicately scented skin.

Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Bar Soap

Start your review of Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Bar Soap!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Katie E.
Tumwater, WA
Just took my first shower with this soap and wow! It lathers really well even with the harsh chemicals and I genuinely feel clean after. The smell as I mentioned in my lotion review is to die for. I recommend following up after the shower with the lotion because I did feel rather squeaky clean which sometimes ends up drying out my skin. This soap is fantastic!
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
This soap is great. The scent is to die for. It’s tropical but has a nice floral touch. I cannot stop smelling it. It lathers like crazy, which is a normal thing for more natural soaps. A little goes such a long way, so I know this bar will last me quite some time. It doesn’t leave my skin feeling dried out like most other bar soaps. The scent also doesn’t bother or flare up my eczema unlike most other scented products. I just wish the soap was a little more hydrating. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth and soft, but being someone who is very dry I usually need something that packs in extra hydration. I do love it though and it is so worth the price. I can say I would definitely repurchase once I run out.
Jacquelyne G.
Round Rock, TX
I wasn’t a big bar soap fan until I tried Love Beauty and Planet’s. It has a rich, creamy lather that immediately leaves your skin feeling smooth and clean. I also noticed my skin didn’t feel as dry afterwards as it normally does with my liquid body wash. Will definitely repurchase since it’s 7 oz for only $4.99! Especially from a brand that doesn’t test on animals, vegan, has ethically sourced extracts, 100% recycled bottles, NO dyes, parabens, or silicones and most importantly, no guilt. 😉
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
I been waiting to use this soap because i was patiently waiting for my other soap to finish and I was so excited to finally try it. I love the packaging and I love how the bar soap looks. I love that it makes a lot of foam and the smell I love too . It feels super soft when I was showering with it and my fiancé really loved it too . I will be buying this soap again . And the size of the soap is so big which is perfect because it would last . I recommend the soap I loved it
Emily A.
Alliance, OH
I received this product for free from influenster for testing purposes. I really enjoy using this soap because it lathers up well and it also smells nice without having an overpowering smell. I only gave this product 4 stars because after I rinse it off it leaves me feeling like there’s a film of soap stuck to my skin. Another positive thing about this product is that even though I have sensitive skin, it doesn’t make me itch or break out in a rash. Would recommend this product!
Valerie P.
I have both pros and cons with this soap. I LOVE the refreshing scent, and I also love that this does not strip my spray tan off as quickly as most other soaps would. The only con would be that this soap leaves a weird film behind on my skin after I use it. It does go away once I dry off, just an odd feeling when I shower.
Taylor G.
So I don’t typically use bar soap, but due to the free product testing from Influenster I gave it a try! The smell is absolutely amazing, and the product uses organic products which is a plus. It is a good amount of product for the price and leaves your skin feeling refreshed. It also rinses making your skin feel soft.
Evelina L.
Brooklyn, NY
I think it smells great dry and it's so buttery and soft. Unfortunately, I found that the scent doesn't really register on me if I'm bathing with it. I'm not sure if it's just my nose getting used to it, but I find the scent on the lotion definitely stays on for miles longer than this one. Other that it's a great soap. Doesn't feel weird on my skin and very easy to use and lather with.
Amanda M.
I received this item free through @influenster. Like some if the other products, I’ve been using this for about a week. I don’t use it for full body, just my hands and I absolutely love how soft it makes my hands feel. It has an amazing smell and doesn’t leave my hands feeling like they have residue left on them. Product doesn’t over dry your skin at all which is great.
Cassie H.
Murrieta, CA
I like this soap, but I have small very small hands and this soap is super hard to hold for me. I love the fresh scent and my skin feels very clean after use. I feel a little of the residue feeling after but it washes right off and leaves my skin feel soft. I've used other soaps in the past that leave my skin and underarms irritated but this one doesn't!