Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Water and Mimosa Flower Volume and Bounty Conditioner uploaded by Amanda R.

BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

At Love Beauty and Planet our goal is to make you more beautiful and give a little love to the planet. We are committed to small acts of love for the planet. Our goal is a carbon footprint so small it's like we weren't even here. We started our journey by loading our beauty products with goodness. Every one of our bottles is made from 100% recycled materials and are recyclable. Our caps and pumps aren't made from recycled plastics yet, but we're working on it. Build bounce into your hair with our Volume and Bounty Conditioner! Our volumizing conditioner is made with plant based cleansers and infused with organic coconut oil. Show off lush, bountiful tresses with an energizing burst of delicate Mimosa Flower - sourced ethically from the Region of Khemisset in Morocco. How to use? After shampooing, spread through your gorgeous wet locks. Avoid the roots, rinse. Go easy on the tap! For brilliantly beautiful hair, try our range of volumizing hair products starting with our Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Volume and Bounty Shampoo. In between washes, refresh your hair with our Volume and Bounty Dry Shampoo. Don't stop with beautiful hair! Recharge with a jolt of energizing freshness delivered by our Love Beauty and Planet® Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Radical Refresher Body Wash. We are starting a beautiful movement. Are you in? To learn more visit lovebeautyplanet.com.

Buy on Jet.com
Jeni H.
Henrico
I have very long, very straight, very fine and thin hair. It’s always a struggle to find a conditioner that is heavy enough to protect my hair and help prevent split ends but light enough that it doesn’t weigh my very thin hair down. This does a pretty decent job, it may be just a tiny bit too light, I think next time I may try a different version of this. It rinsed out very well and I haven’t noticed any sort of build up. It smells wonderful too.
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
I really love this. Smells so good, and leaves my hair soft, and overall healthy looking. I also recieved a set of this from CrowdTap to test, and review. I only rate 4 stars because I have to use a lot more conditioner just to spread it evenly on my hair. But I do have long hair so if you have shorter hair that shouldn't be a problem. Seems to be a thicker consistency. But that doesn't effect it quality wise. Overall it's a great product to try.
Gabby M.
Radford
Love the smell of this shampoo and condition. I like the idea of the brand and what they stand for. It doesn’t contain a lot of bad ingredients of cheap shampoo. It’s a good price point but just not for me. It doesn’t clean my hair as well as I need.
Lita N.
Port Orchard, WA
I usually don't use conditioner on account of my very fine hair that gets weighed down by even the lightest of conditioners. But when I tried this product, I realized that I had found "the one". It doesn't take a long time to rinse out and my hair feels super soft after it's all dry. The smell is nice and isn't too strong, I kinda wish it was because it smells so good. The bottles, though, are a toe smasher. So be careful about butterfingers in the shower.
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
For a product that is actually good for you as well as good for Mother Nature that actually works is pretty hard to find but I have found all of that in Love, Beauty and Planet. It leaves your hair feeling soft without being weighted down by crappy chemicals. The volume is WOW WOW WOO WOW
Ashley N.
I think that this is a great natural product to use on your hair, and you don’t have to feel guilty about all the chemicals that are added in other products
Maggie P.
Sparta, TN
This stuff saved my hair! I used it once and i could tell a huge change just after the first use. I now use this all the time!
Erika T.
WYNNE, AR
Awesome conditioner. Smells amazing. Easy to apply. Easy to wash out. Leaves my hair smooth and beautiful. I love it