Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Water and Mimosa Flower Volume and Bounty Conditioner

BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

At Love Beauty and Planet our goal is to make you more beautiful and give a little love to the planet. We are committed to small acts of love for the planet. Our goal is a carbon footprint so small it's like we weren't even here. We started our journey by loading our beauty products with goodness. Every one of our bottles is made from 100% recycled materials and are recyclable. Our caps and pumps aren't made from recycled plastics yet, but we're working on it. Build bounce into your hair with our Volume and Bounty Conditioner! Our volumizing conditioner is made with plant based cleansers and infused with organic coconut oil. Show off lush, bountiful tresses with an energizing burst of delicate Mimosa Flower - sourced ethically from the Region of Khemisset in Morocco. How to use? After shampooing, spread through your gorgeous wet locks. Avoid the roots, rinse. Go easy on the tap! For brilliantly beautiful hair, try our range of volumizing hair products starting with our Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Volume and Bounty Shampoo. In between washes, refresh your hair with our Volume and Bounty Dry Shampoo. Don't stop with beautiful hair! Recharge with a jolt of energizing freshness delivered by our Love Beauty and Planet® Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Radical Refresher Body Wash. We are starting a beautiful movement. Are you in? To learn more visit lovebeautyplanet.com.

Buy on Target
Ashtyn J.
Big Spring
This has more of a coconut smell that a flowery one. For the price I was extremely impressed with this brand. I’ll add a before picture and after picture if that helps but my hair is always kind of unmanageable and frizzy no matter what I used. Since I’ve been using love beauty and planet my hair looks and feels a lot healthier. I hope that you can tell the difference. Left was before and right is about a month after using, however I saw results within a two weeks of using.
Ilze D.
Binghamton, NY
It does its job. The smell of this conditioner is fantastic, but everything else is just okay. To be honest, I get the same (if not better) results from conditioners that are half the price. It did not damage my hair, but it didn’t seem that beneficial - especially for the price.
ashlee p.
I love this conditioner it smells great two days after I washed my hair, even though I don’t believe the shampoo sulfate free my hair is soft and hydrated after one use. It worked well for my dry flaky scalp and I will be buying this is soon as my sample runs out.
Christi D.
Middleburg
This conditioner is amazing. As someone with naturally oily hair, this conditioner is light, doesn't make my hair look gross, and leaves it feeling silky smooth. The smell is fantastic and even after recently dyeing my hair, it leaves it feeling healthy.
Lee H.
Washington, DC
I really like the Love Beauty and Planet product line.  This conditioner smells fantastic. I have fine hair but this conditioner was still a little too heavy and my hair still had frizz. I do like the fact that the conditioner is safe for color treated hair.
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
I’m a bit obsessed with this brand and soon I will have them all 😈 The look, the design, the smell, and the goals on the bottle all speak for quality! The scent lasts a long time and this works wonders on my hair! You won’t regret purchasing these!
Jeni H.
Henrico
I have very long, very straight, very fine and thin hair. It’s always a struggle to find a conditioner that is heavy enough to protect my hair and help prevent split ends but light enough that it doesn’t weigh my very thin hair down. This does a pretty decent job, it may be just a tiny bit too light, I think next time I may try a different version of this. It rinsed out very well and I haven’t noticed any sort of build up. It smells wonderful too.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
I absolutely LOVE this shampoo and conditioner combo. I recently purchased it for the first time from Target and I will be buying again the future. The smell of this is so great and it leaves my hair feeling so soft.
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
I really love this. Smells so good, and leaves my hair soft, and overall healthy looking. I also recieved a set of this from CrowdTap to test, and review. I only rate 4 stars because I have to use a lot more conditioner just to spread it evenly on my hair. But I do have long hair so if you have shorter hair that shouldn't be a problem. Seems to be a thicker consistency. But that doesn't effect it quality wise. Overall it's a great product to try.
Kristen B.
Escanaba, MI
This is the greatest drug store line I have ever used! Everything about this product is so enticing- price, ingredients, scent, sustainability, and results! This worked wonders on my long, fine, curly/wavy hair! I was able to purchase the set on sale and use coupons to make it even more budget friendly. I plan on continuing to use this brand and look forward to testing out the styling products!!