Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Water and Mimosa Flower Radical Refresher Body Wash 16 oz

BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

At Love Beauty and Planet we are committed to acts of love that make you and our planet a little more beautiful, everyday. Our goal is a carbon footprint so small it's like we weren't even here. We started our journey by loading our beauty products with goodness. Every one of our bottles is made from 100% recycled materials and are recyclable. Our caps and pumps aren't made from recycled plastics yet, but we're working on it. We started our journey by loading our products with mild cleansers and ethically sourced fragrances. Buy your skin a drink with our Radical Refresher Body Wash. Our refreshing Coconut Water and Mimosa flower body wash is made with no sulfate cleansers, no parabens and is infused with plant based cleansers, leaving you and the planet a little more beautiful. Recharge with an energizing burst of delicate Mimosa Flower scent, ethically sourced from the Region of Khemisset in Morocco. How to use? You know it - squeeze, lather, rinse. Go easy on the tap. Don't stop with deliciously soft, delicately scented skin! For brilliantly beautiful hair, try our Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Water and Mimosa Flower Shampoo and our Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Water and Mimosa Flower Conditioner to complete your beauty routine. At Love, Beauty and Planet, we are starting a beautiful movement. Are you in? To learn more visit lovebeautyplanet.com. see more...

Shea B.
Round Rock
This is a product I have posted all over my Instagram and told so many of my friends about it because I genuinely believe in it!! This scent is amazing, makes my skin soft and a company I can stand behind 🙌🏽
Cady S.
Utica , NY
My favorite brand ever! For body and hair! They smell AMAZING and are all natural. So good for your hair, skin, and planet! My skin is so smooth and fresh after using this body wash and I recommend every smell! This is one of my favorite scents!
Sarah S.
Johnson city, TN
I seriously love the smell of this! It is unlike any other body wash I've ever gotten and that makes it so loveable to me! I actually get excited to shower lol
MarMar A.
USA
Smells soooo good. I dont have to use too much for it to lather up. It doesnt dry up my skin either and feels nice during lather. I love their missions as well
Michaela L.
Jacksonville, FL
This stuff smells amazing! I always look forward to hopping in the shower and washing with this. Doesn't leave skin dry and leaves you smelling fresh!
Hannah S.
Blue Springs
My all time favorite body wash! It does not irritate my skin and it smells wonderful. I really like the company what it seems which adds a plus!
Megan S.
Marysville, WA
This is a great product! It smells amazing and you get a lot for a low cost. The fact that it’s good for the planet is even better!!
Angie M.
Channahon, IL
Love this!! Makes my skin so soft and it smells divine! I wish it were a little more affordable but that's my only complaint
Hannah H.
Wilmington
This product is wonderful and smells wonderful also!! Very affordable and a good bang for your buck! Highly recommend this!
Shelby l.
madisonville
This is the most amazing smelling body wash I’ve ever used I love it so much and it’s a bonus that it’s vegan products ♥️
Melisa C.
Saint Joseph Du Lac, QC
Is it worth the price? :)