Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Water and Mimosa Flower Radical Refresher Body Wash 16 oz

BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

At Love Beauty and Planet we are committed to acts of love that make you and our planet a little more beautiful, everyday. Our goal is a carbon footprint so small it's like we weren't even here. We started our journey by loading our beauty products with goodness. Every one of our bottles is made from 100% recycled materials and are recyclable. Our caps and pumps aren't made from recycled plastics yet, but we're working on it. We started our journey by loading our products with mild cleansers and ethically sourced fragrances. Buy your skin a drink with our Radical Refresher Body Wash. Our refreshing Coconut Water and Mimosa flower body wash is made with no sulfate cleansers, no parabens and is infused with plant based cleansers, leaving you and the planet a little more beautiful. Recharge with an energizing burst of delicate Mimosa Flower scent, ethically sourced from the Region of Khemisset in Morocco. How to use? You know it - squeeze, lather, rinse. Go easy on the tap. Don't stop with deliciously soft, delicately scented skin! For brilliantly beautiful hair, try our Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Water and Mimosa Flower Shampoo and our Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Water and Mimosa Flower Conditioner to complete your beauty routine. At Love, Beauty and Planet, we are starting a beautiful movement. Are you in? To learn more visit lovebeautyplanet.com. see more...

Shea B.
Round Rock
This is a product I have posted all over my Instagram and told so many of my friends about it because I genuinely believe in it!! This scent is amazing, makes my skin soft and a company I can stand behind 🙌🏽
Samantha C.
So far I really like this product! I initially purchased it because it was a new brand and I was curious about it. I absolutely love the fragrance and the packaging! Definitely a new favorite!
Corynn R.
Haverstraw, NY
On the plus side- I feel really clean using this product. It’s environmentally and animal friendly which has become important to me.

It’s cleans my skin well and doesn’t leave me feeling dried it which I’ve found a lot of natural products do.

On the negative side- I don’t care for the scent. I’m very sensitive to scents and this one was the least offensive out of the brand. It smells a little sweaty- like someone has been wearing perfume, sweat a lot and rung out there clothes into he bottle. However, that’s only how it smells right out of the bottle- maybe it’s the high concentration of it. On my skin it evens out and doesn’t smell as strong. I’ll finish out the bottle but I don’t think I’d buy it again.
Sarah S.
Johnson city, TN
I seriously love the smell of this! It is unlike any other body wash I've ever gotten and that makes it so loveable to me! I actually get excited to shower lol
MarMar A.
USA
Smells soooo good. I dont have to use too much for it to lather up. It doesnt dry up my skin either and feels nice during lather. I love their missions as well
Michaela L.
Jacksonville, FL
This stuff smells amazing! I always look forward to hopping in the shower and washing with this. Doesn't leave skin dry and leaves you smelling fresh!
Hannah S.
Blue Springs
My all time favorite body wash! It does not irritate my skin and it smells wonderful. I really like the company what it seems which adds a plus!
Megan S.
Marysville, WA
This is a great product! It smells amazing and you get a lot for a low cost. The fact that it’s good for the planet is even better!!
Angie M.
Channahon, IL
Love this!! Makes my skin so soft and it smells divine! I wish it were a little more affordable but that's my only complaint
Hannah H.
Wilmington
This product is wonderful and smells wonderful also!! Very affordable and a good bang for your buck! Highly recommend this!
Melisa C.
Saint Joseph Du Lac, QC
Is it worth the price? :)

back