Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Water and Mimosa Flower Radical Refresher Body Wash 16 oz

BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

At Love Beauty and Planet we are committed to acts of love that make you and our planet a little more beautiful, everyday. Our goal is a carbon footprint so small it's like we weren't even here. We started our journey by loading our beauty products with goodness. Every one of our bottles is made from 100% recycled materials and are recyclable. Our caps and pumps aren't made from recycled plastics yet, but we're working on it. We started our journey by loading our products with mild cleansers and ethically sourced fragrances. Buy your skin a drink with our Radical Refresher Body Wash. Our refreshing Coconut Water and Mimosa flower body wash is made with no sulfate cleansers, no parabens and is infused with plant based cleansers, leaving you and the planet a little more beautiful. Recharge with an energizing burst of delicate Mimosa Flower scent, ethically sourced from the Region of Khemisset in Morocco. How to use? You know it - squeeze, lather, rinse. Go easy on the tap. Don't stop with deliciously soft, delicately scented skin! For brilliantly beautiful hair, try our Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Water and Mimosa Flower Shampoo and our Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Water and Mimosa Flower Conditioner to complete your beauty routine. At Love, Beauty and Planet, we are starting a beautiful movement. Are you in? To learn more visit lovebeautyplanet.com. see more...

Jenny C.
Avawam, KY
I received a sample of this Love Beauty and Planet body wash in Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower in my Ipsy bag (I think....it was in one of my subscription boxes) and absolutely fell IN LOVE with this body wash so much that I went straight out and bought the body wash. I am sure there are more purchases in the future. I have Sjrogens Syndrome which makes is very hard to find something to use in my skin that does not break me out in huge rashes. This is absolutely THE BEST.
#lovebeautyandplanet #unilever #bodywash #sulfatefree #parabenfree #organic #plantbasedcleanser #sjrogenssyndrome
Lexi (.
Atlanta, GA
so far, this is fabulous. it has a beautiful rich fragrance and feels luxurious! it's lasted for a long while and the packaging pattern is incredibly inviting.

after using my skin doesn't feel dry or dehydrated, but i do still apply a good amount of lotion on afterwards. the price range keeps it a great contender for body wash.

overall, i'm really happy with the product! this would be a great addition to a stay-at-home spa basket for a friend or even as a personal treat.
Brittany B.
San Diego
This Body wash from Love, Beauty & Planet is just simply refreshing! The smell itself makes you feel like your on a tropical island drinking a mimosa. The silky wash is very foamy and a little goes a long way. What makes this body wash even better, is that its all organic, plant based,and paraben free. Even better is that no animals were harmed in the making of this product, and the bottles itself is 100% recyclable.
Brianna R.
This body wash smells so so good, I can't get enough of it. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry, and they are an environment friendly company. Their products are vegan, and cruelty free. They have many different scents and products, I would suggest everyone give them a try! đź’›
Amanda D.
Manteca, CA
I really enjoy this body wash.  It smells amazing, doesn't leave my skin feeling dried out.  It's perfect!  Very affordable and cruelty free as well.  Definitely will be repurchasing once I have used up my current bottle.  I usually purchase Love Beauty and Planet products from Target.
Alexis T.
I am a body wash junkie!! If it smells good (which this one smells amazing) then I HAVE to have it! I am very happy with this product so far! I purchased this at Target & I believe it was around $7 which is a little pricey compared to what I normally wear but I’m pretty happy with it this far.
Andrea B.
West Des Moines
LOVE the fresh smell. Not overtly coconut like I thought. I expected a sunscreen type smell and far from it. Perfect fresh scent for summer. Produces great foam. LOVE that bottle is not only recyclable but is made from recycled plastic. Gentle enough to use with kids, fresh scent so hubby can use it too. Although it's mine!!!!
Dacon J.
I am absolutely in love with this product! First off, it smells soo amazing!! But what I love most is that it is vegan, cruelty free and environmental friendly! This mild cleanser is perfect for my sensitive skin with absolutely no irritation! It's light weight and leaves you feeling clean and your skin refreshed! It one of the best body washes I have ever used!!
Tailyah P.
Lebanon
Where do I even start, I started using this body wash about 6 months ago and I cannot get enough of it. One this I can say is it definitely does not leave your skin feeling dry, not to expensive I’d say I bought this for about 5$ at Walmart or my local Walgreens. The smell is gentle and smells AMAZING! I’d recommend this over and over
Kelsey F.
Summerville, SC
I love the smell of this body wash, but it does lather a little weird if you have too much on your hands. Overall i feel clean and fresh after using it and think the smell is strong enough to last after the shower!
Melisa C.
Saint Joseph Du Lac, QC
Is it worth the price? :)