Kate R.
Baton Rouge, LA

Does this last all day/ through a workout?

Kate A.
Kate A.
Brooklyn, NY
5 days, 13 hours ago
It doesn’t last through a long day plus a workout but it will last through an easy day or rest day. This natural deodorant actually feels great when applied and it doesn’t give me a rash. But that depends on the individual and their skin type.
Brandy F.
Brandy F.
Lakeland , FL
1 week ago
No it doesn't last and like other deodorants with baking soda it causes a rash when I use it.
Sally S.
Sally S.
long beach
1 week ago
NopeLove Beauty and Planet Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang Deodorant Stick smells great but won’t last through a workout and all day. Reapply. On the plus, it glides on skin super easy not like other brands where it is so painful.
Eveline R.
Eveline R.
Margate, FL
I guess not 🤔
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Millington
1 week, 1 day ago
No not at all its oil though can moisturize with it:)
amandamartinelli M.
amandamartinelli M.
Mount juliet, TN
1 week, 1 day ago
This is good for everyday use. I would not recommend this for a day at the gym.
Frances N.
Frances N.
Alliance, OH
1 week, 1 day ago
No it doesn't you will need to reapply.
Shell R.
Shell R.
Taylorsville, UT
1 week, 1 day ago
This product initially smells good but when it comes to working out whichever i do A LOT! I played called Basketball and Volleyball and I used this and you could tell it wasn’t working how it needed to. If you want a deodorant that works I use the Degree spray that recently came out I love it and have found that to be one of the only deodorants to work
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Cheyenne, WY
1 week, 1 day ago
No not really. This is definitely not my fave. Id rather stick to using my Secret Outlast. It lasts longer, works and smells better.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Desloge, MO
1 week, 1 day ago
I work 10+ hour shifts in the medical field and when I get home it’s obvious when I take my scrub top off that the deodorant has wore off. It’s also very gritty and it scrapes your skin when being applied. It is def not my favorite.