BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

Give your day a much-needed boost! This deodorant, infused with organic coconut oil, protects you from odor,  while the floral ylang ylang extract leaves an electrifying scent.

• I have gotten a rash from every other non-aluminum deodor...6 Answers
  • Anyone have any experience with this deodorant? What did ...26 Answers
  • Does this last all day/ through a workout?11 Answers
Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang Deodorant Stick

Start your review of Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang Deodorant Stick!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Annie M.
Woodstock, GA
I love this deodorant. I recently was using another natural deodorant that I also loved, but I received this in a large voxbox I purchased, so I figured I would give it a shot. I also love Love Beauty and Planet’s other products. This one did not disappoint. It goes on wet but dries and does not stay sticky like some naturals. It also keeps me smelling fresh through my whole 13 hours of work as a nurse. No patient wants you to lean over them if you stink, and I don’t have to worry about that anymore thanks to this product!
Adriane N.
Golden, CO
Oh my word.... Grab a chair...sit down. This stuff knocked my socks off!!! I adore the ylang ylang and coconut fragrance. I believe THIS is the BEST natural deodirant I may have ever gotten. I receuved this in a monthly beauty box. It suprused me and i love it so much...I put it on to go to bed at night...it is JUST so FRESH smelling! I highly recommend! Love Beauty and Planet.... You must be trying to take over the planet...your products lately have been if excellent quality & value!!!
Melanie E.
Harrisburg, AR
Like other products in the #LoveBeautyPlanet line, this deodorant works great! I have no breakouts like I do with baking soda based natural deodorants, and this keeps me fresh and dry all day. The only issue I have found is that it goes on a little wet, but it does dry quickly. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to get away from aluminum or baking soda based deodorants.
Melanie J.
Baton Rouge , LA
I liked this product a good deal more than I was expecting. I have previously not been a fan of ylang ylang scented things, and I’ve had problems with my underarm skin reacting when there is baking soda. Despite my trepidation, I gave it a shot, and I actually like it! It smells great, and I haven’t had any problems with underarm rashes yet. It seems to work fairly well!
Alaina B.
Eden Prairie, MN
This is an okay deodorant. I'm not a huge fan of the scent, but it seems to be fine. I haven't noticed any irritation like I have with other of the more natural deodorants out there. I wear this when I just need to feel a little fresher, but don't need an antiperspirant. I haven't used it long term though, so I'm giving it 3 stars because it's just fine.
Lily N.
San Antonio, TX
I don't often use deodorant so it's going to be a very surface level base response. I do like the smell and what the company stands for. I use their shampoo so I am family with Love Beauty and Planet products. I like how it doesn't smell like chemical fragrance. This is definitely for the all natural women.
Samantha R.
Vinton, VA
This smells and works amazing!  The only problem I had was I had to reapply it during the day if I was active and walking a lot.  That seems to be the rule for natural deodorants anyways.  I would recommend to anyone wanting to go natural and for a great price!  I got to try it in my #beautybox I bought!
Sarah S.
Wilmington, NC
The scent smells good, but it works VERY short term. This barely lasts half of the day before the smell of BO comes through. It didn't cause any underarm rash for me which is good but like others have said, it stays feeling pretty oily and doesn't really dry down at all. Definitely not a fan.
Julia M.
Buckingham, VA
It's been years since I've used a stick deodorant, but I LOVE this one. It's not sticky, doesn't build up on your underarm, and most importantly it doesn't transfer to your clothes. I received mine in a subscription box, but you best believe I'll be finding somewhere that I can purchase another!!!
Lydia S.
Purchased at: Target
I have been testing different natural deodorants and this one just didn’t do it for me. The formula is very wet and does little to keep me dry. It also doesn’t help me stay stink free. I woke up from sleeping and could smell me. That doesn’t even happen when I wear no deodorant. Hard pass for me.
Tiffany A.
Hudsonville, MI
Anyone have any experience with this deodorant? What did you think? Love/Hate?
Kate R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Does this last all day/ through a workout?
Darlene H.
I have gotten a rash from every other non-aluminum deodorant I have used. Anyone with that problem have good results with this or anything else?
JayLynn P.
Traverse City, MI
Is this long lasting
Juana  A.
Doral, FL
¿Como les a ido con este desodorante?