Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Oil and Ylang Ylang Hope and Repair Hair Oil 4 oz

BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

At Love Beauty and Planet our goal is to make you more beautiful and give a little love to the planet. We are committed to small acts of love for the planet. Our goal is a carbon footprint so small it's like we weren't even here. We started our journey by loading our beauty products with goodness. Every one of our bottles is made from 100% recycled materials and are recyclable. Our caps and pumps aren't made from recycled plastics yet, but we're working on it. Bring hope to damaged hair with our Hope and Repair 3-in-1 Benefit Oil! Our hair treatment oil for damaged hair is infused with is made infused with virgin coconut oil. Let your hair bask in the early morning freshness of Ylang Ylang, sourced ethically from the island of Mohéli in Comoros. How to use? Use as a pre-wash deep treatment or spread 1-2 pumps of oil evenly through wet hair using hands (obviously) work it, avoid roots. For brilliantly beautiful hair, start with our Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang Hope and Repair Shampoo and follow up with our Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang Hope and Repair Conditioner. Don't stop with beautiful hair! Bathe your skin with our Love Beauty and Planet Coconut & Ylang Ylang Tropical Hydration Body Wash. We are starting a beautiful movement. Are you in? To learn more visit lovebeautyplanet.com. see more...

• Do you wear this before shampoo and conditioner or after?2 Answers
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
I received this Hope & Repair 3 in 1 benefit oil with virgin coconut oil & ylang ylang flower oil from Crowd tap to test it out. I was really excited to try this out, as I have really long, thick, dry, damaged & color treated hair. And living in Michigan in the middle of winter the ends of my hair are SO dried out. When 1st reading the back of the label I really liked that it prompts you to use as a pre-wash for a deep treatment or post wash. I would've never thought of using before a shower. So I put my hair in a few sections & applied from mid-length to the ends of my hair, & making sure to avoid my roots as that's a no-no. Left it in for about 30 mins & then washed out with shampoo (Love Beauty & Planets Shea Butter & Sandalwood purposeful hydration shampoo) skipped conditioner & let my hair air dry. I was very surprised that my hair wasn't oily looking & felt soft smooth & the frizziness was calmed down more than normal. And It had that desirable shine. Also, my hair smelled really good, I couldn't stop smelling my hair with the nice coconut scent! This really worked well with my hair. Also, I really didn't have to use a whole lot, so I know this bottle will last me at least a few months. It helped give life back to my dry & thirsty hair!
Aiyana B.
I received this product complementary for testing purposes (not from Influenster!) I love the scent, and a little goes a LONG way! I love everything this brand stands for. Doing good for your hair & body while also being good for the environment. The packaging is 100% recyclable as the label is made a certain way to where it is able to come off cleanly unlike other products. My hair is left sleek and shiny for the remainder of the day using this product! The smell is not overwhelming and you don't smell it all day, but it does leave a light scent in your hair to where if you were to smell your hair, it smells great! It also doesn't leave your hair over oily which was my main concern! I only apply it to my ends, but the product itself is so lightweight, you'd never know you had oil in your hair! Love it!
Mary F.
Modesto, CA
Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang 3 in 1 Benefit Oil , hope and repair has given my damaged hair new hope. It has tamed my fly-aways and added shine back to my hair with out weighing it down. I add a litttle to my hair before styling and I also add some to my ends before bed, my hair is much more manageable since using this oil and the Love Beauty & Planet products. Better for my hair and better for the planet, their mission with their products are awesome and I have become a regular user of Love Beauty & Planet products.
Nicolette P.
Sammamish
The smell is amazing! I use it once a week at bed time. I have notice a little difference in the overall texture of my hair but nothing major, I had higher hopes for my dry hair, will give it some time :)
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
I received this product for free to try from CrowdTap and it was my least favorite product. It is a product you have to wash out or your hair will be greasy & avoid putting it on the roots. It did make my hair feel softer but I wouldn't buy this product.
Kayla W.
I was given this to try and review. I put it in my hair, left it in for a few minutes, and then washed it out. I think it would've been too greasy to leave in unless you're just hanging around your house and don't care how you look. I wasn't crazy about the smell and I'm not sure how well it does for repairing your hair because I use so many other moisturizing products for my hair. Not a bad oil, but not something I would purchase for myself.
Danielle D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
Just got this coconut oil from love beauty and planet. It's a really nice smelling and feeling oil. But u cant use to much at all it will make your hair look oily and not washed.
Kelli N.
Huntersville, NC
I used this product as a prewash, left it in for a while as I did some things around the house and then washed and conditioned my hair as usual. My hair is so soft and shiny, I love it!
Emilee W.
Flushing, MI
I recently added this to my daily hair care routine and I love it. I have curly and frizzy hair and every time I use this, I have a great hair day! It’s lightweight and somehow makes my curls more uniform. Highly recommend to my curly girls!
Crystal D.
W Sacramento, CA
My hair was in need of some serious love and attention. I used the Love Beauty and Plant 3-1 Benefit Oil and omigosh, simply amazing. Use after showering but stay away from your roots. Your hair will be silky smooth and smell so good. I found it at Target and will purchase more from their line!
Edyline E.
Do you wear this before shampoo and conditioner or after?