BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

At Love Beauty and Planet our goal is to make you more beautiful and give a little love to the planet. We are committed to small acts of love for the planet. Our goal is a carbon footprint so small it's like we weren't even here. We started our journey by loading our beauty products with goodness. Every one of our bottles is made from 100% recycled materials and are recyclable. Our caps and pumps aren't made from recycled plastics yet, but we're working on it. Bring hope to damaged hair with our Hope and Repair Shampoo! Our moisturizing shampoo, is made with plant based cleansers and infused with organic coconut oil. Let your hair bask in the early morning freshness of Ylang Ylang, sourced ethically from the island of Mohéli in Comoros. How to use? Simply squeeze, lather and rinse. Go easy on the tap! For brilliantly beautiful hair, follow up with our Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang Hope and Repair Conditioner and our Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang Hope and Repair Hair Oil. Don't stop with beautiful hair! Bathe your skin with our Love Beauty and Planet Coconut & Ylang Ylang Tropical Hydration Body Wash. We are starting a beautiful movement. Are you in? To learn more visit lovebeautyplanet.com.

• How is this on color treated hair ? I use a semi permanent dye1 Answers
  • Favorite scent? Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Oil and Ylang Hope...1 Answers
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Where do I get started with this shampoo? If you can make it past the pastel floral packaging, you'll really fall in love with the goodness that's inside. This stuff smells amazing! It has a really light, real coconut-floral fragrance to it, not that synthetic coconut scent that I've experienced from other similar products.

Now when you think coconut oil in haircare, you think moisture, not volume. However, with this shampoo, I love that I didn't have to sacrifice one for the other. I am able to achieve sufficient volume and nourished hair all in one because these products don't have silicones to weigh hair down.

I love that this stuff is silicone, dye, and paraben free and that Love Beauty and Planet use ethically sourced Ylang Ylang in this product. The packaging is also made from 100% recycled plastic. This shampoo is virtually guilt free!
Carolyn H.
I have very dry damaged hair. I straighten my hair and I dye it. My ends were breaking off and looks very dry. I was skeptical on the quality of this shampoo as it didn't have ANY chemicals. All plant based. So I tried it out and my hair has NEVER been this good. It has hydrated my hair to where it looks healthy, even when I straighten it. The coconut oil does not make my hair look oily, which I have had that problem with other shampoo with coconut oil in it. What's even better is the quality is BETTER than the shampoo that has chemicals. PLUS, it is environmental friendly. I am so in love with this product. I had recommended this to anyome who has damaged, dry hair!
Amber C.
Girard, OH
As a vegetarian, I love products that are not tested on fur babies. I love that it's plant based and has ethically sourced ingredients. My hair felt so soft after using the set. It didn't feel dried out and didn't become greasy quickly. It smells refreshing.

Update: I have learned that Unilever (who makes this) isn't cruelty free. This is disappointing and a personal choice for where your money is going. Even though this is a cruelty free option from the brand, there are 100% plenty of cruelty free brands. (So if it is one of the reasons why you are purchasing this please be aware that your dollars count).
Alejandra P.
Where to even begin, well first off my hair is not color treated but I do use a lot of hot tools on my hair and I have to say I have used this shampoo and conditioner for a short time but I absolutely adore it because it really does help your hair ! My hair looked damaged and it usually gets real frizzy and you can see my split ends real closely but after using this repair shampoo and conditioner my hair has never been better !
Rachel M.
Pelham, AL
I recently picked this shampoo/conditioner up after hearing good things... It did not disappoint! I recently had blonde put in my hair and it left the ends of my hair a little frazzled... One use and my hair was completely different! My hair is super soft, smells AMAZING, and I actually have more volume somehow! This is definitely going to be a staple for me.
jess S.
Truthfully, nothing has ever made my hair this soft before. I've tried so many shampoos, including high end, and nothing quite makes my hair as soft and smooth as this. The best part is that it's cruelty free. Although I was skeptial because it was a little bit more pricey than other drugstore brands, I was absolutely happy with everything about this
Recently my hair has been going through a rough patch. It has been dryer than usual and hasn’t felt as healthy. I finally made the decision to get new shampoo and conditioner and when I say I love it I mean I absolutely love it. The first thing I noticed about Love Beauty and Planet shampoo was it’s packaging it catches the eyes with the pretty pastel colors and floral prints. When you open a bottle the smell jumps at you and it smells GOOD !!!! Lastly it’s organic, not treated on animals, there are no dyes & absolutely no guilt when you buy this product 🌼🌸🌿🌼🌸🌿🌼🌸🌿
talia c.
Baltimore, MD
I purchased this from Target because I really liked the smell and the benefits seemed amazing. The product itself definitely does work, but I feel like it’s not good for people with oily hair. I can only last up to two days without washing my hair which is fine, I just wish it was longer.
Dawna G.
Jemison
This conditioner combined with the shampoo is just wonderful. My hair is silky soft and smooth. I will continue to buy this product. And I hope that this one doesn't get pulled off the shelves like the last product that I use. I have already recommended this product to my friends.
Destiny B.
Germantown, MD
I was really surprised how much I like this shampoo.  It smells fantastic and my hair feels great after using it with the conditioner. It has so many amazing ingredients and no junk! You can almost feel it soaking into your hair and replenishing what all the unhealthy products have done to your hair.  I think this is a wonderful new line of hair care products.
Amanda S.
S Hackensack, NJ
How is this on color treated hair ? I use a semi permanent dye
Torie P.