BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

At Love Beauty and Planet our goal is to make you more beautiful and give a little love to the planet. We are committed to small acts of love for the planet. Our goal is a carbon footprint so small it's like we weren't even here. We started our journey by loading our beauty products with goodness. Every one of our bottles is made from 100% recycled materials and are recyclable. Our caps and pumps aren't made from recycled plastics yet, but we're working on it. Bring hope to damaged hair with our Hope and Repair Shampoo! Our moisturizing shampoo, is made with plant based cleansers and infused with organic coconut oil. Let your hair bask in the early morning freshness of Ylang Ylang, sourced ethically from the island of Mohéli in Comoros. How to use? Simply squeeze, lather and rinse. Go easy on the tap! For brilliantly beautiful hair, follow up with our Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang Hope and Repair Conditioner and our Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang Hope and Repair Hair Oil. Don't stop with beautiful hair! Bathe your skin with our Love Beauty and Planet Coconut & Ylang Ylang Tropical Hydration Body Wash. We are starting a beautiful movement. Are you in? To learn more visit lovebeautyplanet.com.

• Favorite scent? Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Oil and Ylang Hope...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Where do I get started with this shampoo? If you can make it past the pastel floral packaging, you'll really fall in love with the goodness that's inside. This stuff smells amazing! It has a really light, real coconut-floral fragrance to it, not that synthetic coconut scent that I've experienced from other similar products.

Now when you think coconut oil in haircare, you think moisture, not volume. However, with this shampoo, I love that I didn't have to sacrifice one for the other. I am able to achieve sufficient volume and nourished hair all in one because these products don't have silicones to weigh hair down.

I love that this stuff is silicone, dye, and paraben free and that Love Beauty and Planet use ethically sourced Ylang Ylang in this product. The packaging is also made from 100% recycled plastic. This shampoo is virtually guilt free!
Carolyn H.
I have very dry damaged hair. I straighten my hair and I dye it. My ends were breaking off and looks very dry. I was skeptical on the quality of this shampoo as it didn't have ANY chemicals. All plant based. So I tried it out and my hair has NEVER been this good. It has hydrated my hair to where it looks healthy, even when I straighten it. The coconut oil does not make my hair look oily, which I have had that problem with other shampoo with coconut oil in it. What's even better is the quality is BETTER than the shampoo that has chemicals. PLUS, it is environmental friendly. I am so in love with this product. I had recommended this to anyome who has damaged, dry hair!
Recently my hair has been going through a rough patch. It has been dryer than usual and hasn’t felt as healthy. I finally made the decision to get new shampoo and conditioner and when I say I love it I mean I absolutely love it. The first thing I noticed about Love Beauty and Planet shampoo was it’s packaging it catches the eyes with the pretty pastel colors and floral prints. When you open a bottle the smell jumps at you and it smells GOOD !!!! Lastly it’s organic, not treated on animals, there are no dyes & absolutely no guilt when you buy this product 🌼🌸🌿🌼🌸🌿🌼🌸🌿
Samantha T.
Glendale, AZ
Omg this product is hands down the best organic product I have tried. So first let's start with the shampoo!!! When I first laid my eyes on this bottle I immediately thought it was super cute design and easy on the eyes. Hehehe. Even better as I opened to pour some soap on my hand this perfect suttle smell of coconut slowly came.across my nose. It smelled amazing. Now once i applied to washing my hair, I let it sit for almost 3min and my hair just felt like silk, which I never came across before a shampoo to already make my hair feel smooth before applying. Conditioner. And the smell lingered in my hair as well. This product is amazing!!
Amber C.
Girard, OH
As a vegetarian, I love products that are not tested on fur babies. I love that it's plant based and has ethically sourced ingredients. My hair felt so soft after using the set. It didn't feel dried out and didn't become greasy quickly. It smells refreshing.
talia c.
Baltimore, MD
I purchased this from Target because I really liked the smell and the benefits seemed amazing. The product itself definitely does work, but I feel like it’s not good for people with oily hair. I can only last up to two days without washing my hair which is fine, I just wish it was longer.
Destiny B.
Germantown, MD
I was really surprised how much I like this shampoo.  It smells fantastic and my hair feels great after using it with the conditioner. It has so many amazing ingredients and no junk! You can almost feel it soaking into your hair and replenishing what all the unhealthy products have done to your hair.  I think this is a wonderful new line of hair care products.
Kristen M.
I’ve been using this product for about two months, and I could definitely tell a difference in my hair and scalp after the first few washes. The ylang made my scalp feel almost energized and my hair is softer than ever.
Greaisha J.
Tampa, FL
Absolutely love this shampoo. Hair is bouncy and smells divine. It's vegan and it's made from 100% recycle bottles. Not tested on animals and plant based. What else can u ask for your hair. It's amazing.
Jelitza O.
I love this product I got it around 2 weeks ago and I don’t use anything else but this brand! My hair is actually oily but it works fine for me. It leaves my hair so good I love thissss product. Excited for this new product!!
Torie P.