BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

At Love Beauty and Planet our goal is to make you more beautiful and give a little love to the planet. We are committed to small acts of love for the planet. Our goal is a carbon footprint so small it's like we weren't even here. We started our journey by loading our beauty products with goodness. Every one of our bottles is made from 100% recycled materials and are recyclable. Our caps and pumps aren't made from recycled plastics yet, but we're working on it. Bring hope to damaged hair with our Hope and Repair Shampoo! Our moisturizing shampoo, is made with plant based cleansers and infused with organic coconut oil. Let your hair bask in the early morning freshness of Ylang Ylang, sourced ethically from the island of Mohéli in Comoros. How to use? Simply squeeze, lather and rinse. Go easy on the tap! For brilliantly beautiful hair, follow up with our Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang Hope and Repair Conditioner and our Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang Hope and Repair Hair Oil. Don't stop with beautiful hair! Bathe your skin with our Love Beauty and Planet Coconut & Ylang Ylang Tropical Hydration Body Wash. We are starting a beautiful movement. Are you in? To learn more visit lovebeautyplanet.com.

• How is this on color treated hair ? I use a semi permanen...3 Answers
  • Favorite scent? Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Oil and Yl...2 Answers
Duli P.
Lewisville, TX
First, I want to say that I am so glad I bought Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Oil and Ylang Hope and Repair Shampoo. It smells beautiful yet subtle and not like a mixture of added chemicals for scents. I’ve used OGX® Coconut Milk Shampoo and I am not dismissing that brand entirely, but right now this shampoo is my number one! Second, I love how they created a formula that is easy enough to washout to conserve water. Which is one of the many reasons why I am in love with this brand and shampoo. And third, I can really tell the difference in my hair (which is growing towards the middle of my back) without so many split ends that made my hair break and look thin. This shampoo and conditioner are going to become my new go-to’s. I just wish they sold it in bigger bottles, but it’s affordable at just around $6-$7 at Target. Definitely would recommend!
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Where do I get started with this shampoo? If you can make it past the pastel floral packaging, you'll really fall in love with the goodness that's inside. This stuff smells amazing! It has a really light, real coconut-floral fragrance to it, not that synthetic coconut scent that I've experienced from other similar products.

Now when you think coconut oil in haircare, you think moisture, not volume. However, with this shampoo, I love that I didn't have to sacrifice one for the other. I am able to achieve sufficient volume and nourished hair all in one because these products don't have silicones to weigh hair down.

I love that this stuff is silicone, dye, and paraben free and that Love Beauty and Planet use ethically sourced Ylang Ylang in this product. The packaging is also made from 100% recycled plastic. This shampoo is virtually guilt free!
Christine B.
Middle of nowhere, GA
This stuff is the BOMB.com. I have converted to pretty much all natural products in relationship to hair, skin etc. over the last 1.5 years.
Through my experience, I have found some products labeled “all natural and organic” aren’t so natural, forget organic!
If you take about (5) mins and google every ingredient on a product’s ingredient list you may find yourself discouraged and disheartened to say the least.
However, this product I purchased about a month ago on a whim and already bought more. My hair was miraculously transformed into silky and shiny locks almost immediately after just one use. It is light and planet friendly. It washes out quickly in an effort to decrease water usage. Their cause and results are so incredibly awesome!! This particular one has an ingredient called “Ylang Ylang” (Cananga odorata),which from my understanding has a wide array of health benefits. I have heard there body wash is awesome too and will be trying that next!
It’s so refreshing to know that some products are true to what they claim! AWESOME PRODUCT!!!
Amber C.
Girard, OH
As a vegetarian, I love products that are not tested on fur babies. I love that it's plant based and has ethically sourced ingredients. My hair felt so soft after using the set. It didn't feel dried out and didn't become greasy quickly. It smells refreshing.

Update: I have learned that Unilever (who makes this) isn't cruelty free. This is disappointing and a personal choice for where your money is going. Even though this is a cruelty free option from the brand, there are 100% plenty of cruelty free brands. (So if it is one of the reasons why you are purchasing this please be aware that your dollars count).
Jay H.
Orlando, FL
I was able to test this product complimentary of Bzzagent. What I enjoyed the most was the scent. It is light and sweet and lasts the entirety of the day. My biggest hair concern is the dryness. This product targets dry, damaged hair. I do not feel that this product adequately addressed this concern. My hair does not feel significantly smoother or healthier since using this product. I am awarding two stars solely for the scent of the product and how well it lathers when used.
Angela P.
I prefer this scent over all the other ones that this brand offers (although all of them work just as effectively). When I first tried this product, my hair was dry and brittle from having grown it out to the length of my lower back. My hair was always getting knotted and tangled, but this conditioner really helped to tame it. The formula seems a bit light, but a little goes a long way with this conditioner!
Caroll L.
Phoenix, AZ
This shampoo has been life changing, I know that sounds super cliche but hear me out. My hair used to be very brittle, dry, and I had tons of split ends, ever since I started using the Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Oil and Ylang shampoo my hair has gotten healthier. My hair is now smooth, has shine, and the best part is, I have no split ends anymore. I've been using this shampoo for several months and I am never changing that!
Brianna J.
Spurger, TX
After the birth of my second child, my hair started to look lifeless, felt like straw and was thinning out so bad. I started using this product about two months ago, and now after using it my hair feels luscious and looks so much better. The shampoo itself smells so good. It’s a plus that it’s non harming to the planet ❤️Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Oil and Ylang Hope and Repair Shampoo
Recently my hair has been going through a rough patch. It has been dryer than usual and hasn’t felt as healthy. I finally made the decision to get new shampoo and conditioner and when I say I love it I mean I absolutely love it. The first thing I noticed about Love Beauty and Planet shampoo was it’s packaging it catches the eyes with the pretty pastel colors and floral prints. When you open a bottle the smell jumps at you and it smells GOOD !!!! Lastly it’s organic, not treated on animals, there are no dyes & absolutely no guilt when you buy this product 🌼🌸🌿🌼🌸🌿🌼🌸🌿
Destiny B.
Germantown, MD
I was really surprised how much I like this shampoo.  It smells fantastic and my hair feels great after using it with the conditioner. It has so many amazing ingredients and no junk! You can almost feel it soaking into your hair and replenishing what all the unhealthy products have done to your hair.  I think this is a wonderful new line of hair care products.
Amanda S.
Jim Thorpe, PA
How is this on color treated hair ? I use a semi permanent dye
Torie P.