BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

Rock your curls and own that textured look! This sublime shampoo, infused with Coconut Milk, helps define and enhance your locks. With a touch of fragrant White Jasmine to keep your hair fresh and fragrant. This shampoo is also 92% Naturally Derived and cruelty-free, paraben-free, silicone-free, and dye-free.
Looking to control Frizz?  The search is over! Our Coconut Milk and White Jasmine Divine Definition Shampoo helps define and enhance hair with a lightweight formula. This luxurious shampoo is made with a plant-based cleanser and infused with Organic Coconut Oil. And, like all our shampoos, it's also silicone-free, paraben-free, dye-free, and certified cruelty-free & vegan. Found swaying high in the warm, humid skies of tropical islands like the Philippines, Hawaii and Polynesia, Coconut Milk comes from the sweet, nutrient-rich kernel of the coconut. This shampoo combines Coconut Milk with a burst of ethically sourced Jasmine. Hailing from Egypt, Jasmine exudes an intensely floral, warm, and decadent scent.
Infused with Coconut Milk, our Divine Definition Curl Shampoo energizes parched hair with bursts of delicate White Jasmine.

Usage:

• You know the drill, but here it is — apply Love Beauty and Planet® Coconut Milk and White Jasmine Divine Definition Shampoo to wet hair, gently massaging the scalp and roots with your fingertips to work into a lather.
• Lightly squeeze the shampoo from root to tip and rinse thoroughly.
• Finish with Coconut Milk and White Jasmine Divine Definition Conditioner and style with your favorite products.

Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Shampoo

Start your review of Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Shampoo!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Alyssa S.
Laporte, IN
I didn’t know what to expect just from the packaging. I wouldn’t have considered this particular scent/type for myself as I am usually not that into Jasmine scents and my hair usually is mostly wavy. Boy, was I surprised! I LOVE this shampoo!!
The smell is phenomenal! It’s not too heavily scented and just the right amount of jasmine. The product feels great coming out of the tube and in the hand. The ingredients are natural and VEGAN (love this!!) and the brand has great morals (love a cruelty free product)!!! Lastly, the packaging is just BEAUTIFUL.

The first thing I noticed was how well it lathered and foamed up! Usually with color safe vegan shampoos I don’t get much of a lather that makes me feel like I’m getting a good clean but this blew me away!! As soon as I rinsed out the shampoo I could tell my hair was clean but not stripped. My hair is bleached and colored so it easily feels like straw after the wrong shampoo but this left my hair soft to the touch even without conditioner!! After using the conditioner and letting my hair air dry my waves were definitely emphasized with NO frizz and even better I had some tighter curls in my hair!! I would love to see how my hair reacts with continued use! My hair is also shiny and ultra clean. Usually by the next day my hair is already slightly greasy and a total rats nest but my hair is still looking just as beautiful as it did when it dried after showering!!!

Love Beauty and Planet is definitely my new favorite brand!! I can’t wait to try out more products by them!!

*I received these products as part of a complimentary VoxBox from Influenster for my honest review. #complimentary #contest
Megan H.
Mesa, AZ
I received this shampoo for free to review in my Love Beauty and Planet voxbox. All of their products are certified vegan and cruelty free, the cruelty free part being really important to me. First off, the scent to me smells like honeysuckles and lasts throughout the day. It smells amazing. It does have a pretty strong floral smell, so if you don’t like super strong smells this may not be for you. It lathers very well and I was pleasantly surprised how well it cleaned my very oily hair and left it nice and clean all day. It was even quite soft and shiny after I blow dried my hair (I always use Bumble & Bumble hairdresser’s invisible oil primer before I blow dry as well). I’ve used this shampoo and conditioner for the past 3 days as well and I still love it. At a price of $6.99 at Target for a 13.5 Oz bottle I feel like this is a great price point for a vegan/cruelty free product that works well for my oily hair. I will defiantly be buying more of this product when I run out of my full size samples. They also have hair oils, body wash, soap bars and hand soaps and I will defiantly be picking up some of their body wash when I run out of my current bottle.
Christin A.
First off the smell of this shampoo &conditioner is heaven!! I have used the shampoo for a month now and it has my hair so healthy and shiny. My hair is now full of life it has volume and soft. This shampoo cruelty free, paraben free, silicone free,and is all natural. That is so important to me since my hair is damaged from all the hot tools and products I’ve used in the past. The shampoo lathered up great in my hair and i did not need a-lot for my long hair. It rinsed right out and was not drying at all. I can honestly say this has become my favorite shampoo, I just wish it came in a bigger bottle! Thank you Influenster for allowing me to try out this wonderful product. I received these products complimentary from Influenster for my honest review.
Zenia H.
El Paso, TX
I had received these lovely products free of charge from Influenster and I am dying to give me opinion on this shampoo! Upon receiving the package, I first noticed the bottle it comes it. It's sweet and simple and fits perfect in the shower and doesn't take up space. It looks beautiful in my bathroom. When I opened it to take a sniff, I got hints of the coconut and the after smell of the Jasmine flowers. It went on my hair easily and smoothly it felt like cream and the smell lingered on throughout the whole shower which relaxed me. It was fast and quick to rinse off, unlike other shampoos that feel like it's still in there. I dye my hair, and I saw close to none of the hair dye coming out while rinsing which is AMAZING! It made my hair super soft, shiny and I continued to get compliments on the smell of my hair as I walked by my family and friends. They say the smell lingered and that's always a plus! I felt super clean, it's beautifully packaged AND the smell is to die for! Also it is safe for the planet and doesn't have all that crap other shampoos have! 10/10 I have to try out their other products pronto!
Tabby P.
This shampoo is one of my top shampoos that I've used. I have an oily scalp and can't go more than a day without washing my hair. With this shampoo and conditioner combo, I can go 3 days or more. The fragrance is not something that I would have been interested in, while shopping for myself, HOWEVER, it pleasantly surprised me. There is not a large coconut scent presence and I quite enjoy the fragrance that it leaves after washing. That's another impressive attribute of the shampoo, the scent lasts for days!
A little goes a long way, in terms of use. I've been using it for a month and have baregly made a dent in the product. My hair is light, soft, and manageable after use and not at all weighed down or greasy. I would definitely purchase this for myself in the future.
Sidenote: I wear contacts, so it is a big deal to me that they put coordinating but slightly different labels on the bottles of shampoo and conditioner so I can tell which is which, even if I'm not wearing my contacts!
Alexandra P.
I received this shampoo for free from an Influenster Vox Box. Overall, this is a nice shampoo. I have used it for about five washes in tandem with the matching conditioner. I have thick hair that is prone to frizziness, likely some heat damage, but not color treated. I liked the way it made my hair feel after my wash. I think it washed my hair/scalp well without stripping all the beneficial oils. The scent of this product is heavenly and smells natural. I like that the smell lingers on my hair until my next wash. The packaging claims the shampoo is quick rinse... Yeah it's not. I think the bottle itself is a bit cumbersome, especially when it gets wet - would have preferred a pump. Lastly, I dislike the "green" marketing angle. Sulfates and parabens are not harmful. I would buy this again if the price is not unreasonable (but I got it for free this time so I can't comment on price.)
Cassie H.
I received Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Milk and White Jasmine Shampoo for free from Influenster to test. First off, the shampoo smells like a tropical rain forest heaven! It is fresh, clean, and lightly floral, meaning I looked forward to using it every day I washed my hair. Second, the product cleanses gently and rinses cleanly away. Full disclosure: my hair is stick straight and fine, and the product says it caters to curly hair. This turned out to be OK for me, because I have oily roots and dry ends, and the light, clean formula did not wear my hair down! Combined with the conditioner, the shampoo left my hair bouncy, shiny, and moisturized. Five stars from me! #complimentary #contest
Priscilla L.
I received the Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Milk White Jasmine Shampoo complimentary from Influenster and I’m so glad I got to try it out! I’ve been seeing this brand on the shelves at Walgreens and Target, but couldn’t get myself to purchase it. I love the fact that this company is about reducing, recycling, and reusing. I can definitely see myself paying a little extra for a good product that is also eco-friendly. The bottle is 100% recycled plastic. The cap is easy to squeeze out of. This brand boasts vegan, organic coconut oil, and does NOT test on animals! I have thick, wavy black hair and I usually use Matrix Biologe. I tried the Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Milk White Jasmine Shampoo several times and loved it! I usually won’t gravitate towards jasmine, but the scent is heavenly and lasts a long time after showering. Consistency is great for thick, coarse hair. Cannot wait to try their other products!
Kate D.
Palm Coast, FL
This is the first time I’ve used Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Shampoo and I am very impressed! The smell is so fragrant and floral and lasts a good bit of the day. I have wavy/semi curly hair with a scalp that has a tendency to be very dry. The shampoo gives my scalp a great clean and hydration without looking or feeling greasy while also not being heavy on my locks. My hair is soft and manageable, and holds down frizz in the Florida humidity. On top of everything great it’s doing for my hair, they’re doing their part to save the planet with natural ingredients, and recycled materials for packaging. It’s a win win!

While I didn’t pay for this, I see myself purchasing it in the future! It’s pricing is comparable to store brand prices and it’s available at my local target! #contest #complimentary
Shannon L.
Largo, FL
This shampoo smells AMAZING - even my husband commented on it. It lathers extremely well, even when washing out dry-shampooed hair. On the other hand, the sulfates left my hair feeling a bit dry in the end. I usually straighten my hair but, when I let it air-dry, my natural curl looked nice, not frizzy. Unfortunately, the pairing of the conditioner didn't balance the dry feeling that the shampoo left which made my hair tangle when running a wet brush through it. Even after straightening my hair, the texture felt much less smooth than when I use my normal shampoo and conditioner combo (Pureology Nano Works Gold). My fingers cannot run through without snagging.
I used both the Coconut Milk and Lavender shampoo and conditioner before posting this review and have been given the products free to try.