BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

Rock your curls and own that textured look! This sublime conditioner, infused with Coconut Milk, helps define and enhance your locks. With a touch of fragrant White Jasmine to keep hair feeling its freshest. This conditioner is also 97% Naturally Derived and cruelty-free, paraben-free, silicone-free, & dye-free.
Looking to control Frizz?  The search is over! Our Coconut Milk and White Jasmine Divine Definition Conditioner helps define and enhance hair with a lightweight formula. This luxurious conditioner is made with a plant-based detangler and infused with Organic Coconut Oil. And, like all our conditioners, it's also silicone-free, paraben-free, dye-free and certified cruelty-free and vegan. Found swaying high in the warm, humid skies of tropical islands like the Philippines, Hawaii and Polynesia, Coconut Milk comes from the sweet, nutrient-rich kernel of the coconut. This shampoo combines Coconut Milk with a burst of ethically sourced Jasmine. Hailing from Egypt, Jasmine exudes an intensely floral, warm, and decadent scent.
Infused with Coconut Milk, our Divine Defintion Curl Conditioner energizes parched hair with bursts of delicate White Jasmine.

Usage:

• Start with Love Beauty and Planet® Coconut Milk and White Jasmine Divine Definition Shampoo.
• After that, you know it — spread through your gorgeous wet locks, avoid the roots, rinse. Go easy on the tap.

• Has anyone else had a great experience with Love Beauty a...5 Answers
  • What does it smell like? Is it amazing like the lavender ...2 Answers
  • Did this product help define your curls?3 Answers
Love Beauty And Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Conditioner

Start your review of Love Beauty And Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Conditioner!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Alyssa S.
Laporte, IN
Just like the shampoo I didn’t know what to expect with this product but was just as surprised with how much I loved it!! The scent is great! This set made me a new lover of jasmine smells!!! The natural vegan ingredients and being cruelty free are huge wins for me that don’t detract from the quality of the product. The packaging is beautiful and feels great in the hand. The conditioner has a nice texture and feel to the actual product itself and feels so nice in the hair!

When I read the claims on the back I was totally thrown by the fact that this could also be used as a leave in conditioner! There was no way that was going to work!! WRONG! It’s amazing!! After washing my hair with the shampoo and finishing up with the conditioner I only lightly rinsed it out. Being sure to leave a small amount of product in the hair to test its “leave in ability.” My hair is SO soft, silky and has a beautiful shine after air drying! My frizz is totally gone and my waves are defined and even some parts are curled!! I LOVE this conditioner!! Even now on second day hair I can still smell the jasmine and my hair looks and feels great!!!

Love Beauty and Planet has quickly become my new favorite brand!! I can’t wait to try more products by them in the future!!

*I received these products as part of a complementary VoxBox from Influenster for my honest review. #complimentary #contest
Kate D.
Palm Coast, FL
This conditioner was a phenomenal change of pace for me! The texture is much less watery then other store brand conditioners I’ve used before. It’s more like a thick lotion which makes it easier to spread without losing it to the drain. It smells wonderful, the jasmine is strong but not overwhelming and holds. It takes much less product then usual to spread and detangle my hair also. It’s a light weight conditioner that doesn’t weigh my hair down or make it greasy like others can if I condition too closely to the root. It kept my frizziness down without flattening my hair, and left my scalp moisturized without build up. My hair was soft and touchable when I let it air dry curly or straighten it. The bonus of environmentally friendly and conscious is a definite perk!

After trying this out , I can see myself switching to this permanently.

#complimentary #contest
Megan H.
Mesa, AZ
I received this conditioner for free to test out in my Love Beauty and Planet Voxbox. First off, all their products are certified vegan and cruelty free, the cruelty free aspect being very important to me. The smell to me smells like honeysuckles and lasted throughout the day. It was nice and thick when applied made my hair smell amazing and made my oily hair feel clean and soft even after blow drying ( I always use my Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser’s invisible oil primer when I blowdry!). My hair smelled amazing all day, but if you don’t like somewhat strong scents this may not be the product for you. I’ve been using this shampoo and conditioner the past few days but I will be buying more when I run out of my full size samples. At a price point of $6.99 at Target, I feel like this is a great price for a 13.5 Oz bottle of this conditioner that is vegan and cruelty free. I can’t wait to try their other products now, especially their body wash.
Brookelle P.
Fargo, ND
Love Beauty And Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Conditioner I received the love beauty and planet coconut milk conditioner as a part of the influenster free love beauty and planet voxbox in return for my honest and unbiased opinion. I gave the conditioner a solid week of use before reviewing it, and it wasn't enough for my highly damaged hair. I'm not saying the product is bad, I just have bad ends. The smell is incredible and enough to make me not count it out completly, but I just need more of a repair and restore conditioner than this offers. It made my hair softer and smell amazing but my hair is just to fussy. I would still recommend, to people with healthy hair
Zenia H.
El Paso, TX
I also received the conditioner courtesy of Influenster in return of an honest review. Just like the shampoo, the conditioner smelled amazing as I knew it would! The texture was like the shampoo, a nice creamy substance that doesnt slip off my hand like other products do lol after I used the glorious shampoo, I applied the conditioner and immediately I could feel my hair being detangled as I ran my fingers from root to tip. There wasn't many tangles to begin with; I believe due to their shampoo I used. I left it in as I washed my body, and then rinsed it out and my hair felt like cashmere lol it was SO SOFT and I always have trouble finding a good conditioner that's not sticky or weighs down my hair because my hair is on the thinner side. I will definitely be recommending this to my family and friends! Wait- I just checked and noticed some gone...my mom used some because she said she loved the way my hair looked, felt and smelled! It's also environmentally safe and all natural which is great! 10/10 loved this!
Priscilla L.
I received the Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Milk White Jasmine Conditioner complimentary from Influenster and I’m so glad I got to try it out! I’ve been seeing this brand on the shelves at Walgreens and Target, but couldn’t get myself to purchase it. I love the fact that this company is about reducing, recycling, and reusing. I can definitely see myself paying a little extra for a good product that is also eco-friendly. The bottle is 100% recycled plastic. The cap is easy to squeeze out of. This brand boasts vegan, organic coconut oil, and does NOT test on animals! I have thick, wavy black hair and I usually use Matrix Biologe. I tried the Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Milk White Jasmine Conditioner several times with the Shampoo and loved it! I usually won’t gravitate towards jasmine, but the scent is heavenly and lasts a long time after showering. Consistency is great for thick hair. Conditioner leaves my hair soft and not frizzy at all! For those struggling to find a conditioner that tames wild hair, this one helps! Cannot wait to try their other products!
Shannon L.
Largo, FL
This conditioner smells AMAZING - even my husband commented on it. As the directions say, I put it on starting from the ends of my hair and combed it in with my fingers, working my way up, avoiding my roots. Some people found it greasy but going from Pureology's Nano Works line to this, I definitely didn't find it greasy. I applied them both in the same manner.
I usually straighten my hair but, when I let it air-dry, my natural curl looked nice, not frizzy. Unfortunately, the pairing of the conditioner didn't balance the dry feeling that the sulfates from the shampoo left which made my hair tangle when running a wet brush through it. Even after straightening my hair, the texture felt much less smooth than when I use my normal shampoo and conditioner combo. Unfortunately, my fingers cannot run through without snagging.
I used both the Coconut Milk and Lavender shampoo and conditioner before posting this review and have been given the products free to try.
Christin A.
This conditioner is just as amazing as the shampoo! I have used the conditioner for a month now.This has made my hair so soft,healthy, and shiny. I have very long hair and have used many conditioners but the fact that this one is all natural and doesn’t have any silicone in it or parabens has totally changed my hair. The conditioner doesn’t weigh my hair down like alot of other conditioners. I don’t have to use the whole bottle either because I have such long hair. The smell is amazing and i love it just as much as the shampoo. I have found my new conditioner because it totally changed my damaged dry hair. Thank you Influenster. I received these products complimentary from Influenster for my honest review.
Alexandra P.
I received this conditioner for free from an Influenster Vox Box. Overall, this is a nice conditioner. I have used it for about five washes in tandem with the matching shampoo. I have thick hair that is prone to frizziness, likely some heat damage, but not color treated. I liked the way it made my hair feel after my wash. I think it did a great job nourishing my scalp and ends. The scent of this product is heavenly and smells natural. I like that the smell lingers on my hair until my next wash. I wish it was easier to rinse out even though the texture is very luxurious. I think the bottle itself is a bit cumbersome, especially when it gets wet - would have preferred a pump. Lastly, I dislike the "green" marketing angle. Sulfates and parabens are not harmful. I would buy this again if the price is not unreasonable (but I got it for free this time so I can't comment on price.)
Sydney H.
Platte City, MO
I have straight-to-wavy, thick, balayaged hair, so I was skeptical to try a product geared toward those with curly hair. I thought the conditioner would be far too heavy and would weigh my hair down. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that it actually played well with my hair type! In combination with the shampoo, it made my hair shiny, manageable, and nearly frizz-free. It smells absolutely amazing, and the scent lasted all day—especially when I let my hair air dry. The consistency is creamy yet somehow manages to be light and rinses out completely. I never felt like my hair was greasy or weighed down. I’m no stranger to Love Beauty and Planet products, but I hadn’t tried its shampoo and conditioner. I’m so glad Influenster allowed me to try it out as part of its recent VoxBox campaign—I’ll be turning to this pairing for the foreseeable future!
Ebonie B.
Ontario, CA
Has anyone else had a great experience with Love Beauty and Planet shampoo and conditioner Love Beauty And Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Conditioner ?
Kendriana W.
Murfreesboro, TN
Did this product help define your curls?
Y J.
Atlanta, GA
What does it smell like? Is it amazing like the lavender scent