Love Beauty and Planet Coconut and Ylang Ylang Tropical Hydration Body Wash 16 oz uploaded by Lorna W.

BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

At Love Beauty and Planet we are committed to acts of love that make you and our planet a little more beautiful, everyday. Our goal is a carbon footprint so small it's like we weren't even here. We started our journey by loading our beauty products with goodness. Every one of our bottles is made from 100% recycled materials and are recyclable. Our caps and pumps aren't made from recycled plastics yet, but we're working on it. We started our journey by loading our products with mild cleansers and ethically sourced fragrances. Bathe your skin in a delicate tropical touch and enter your own private cabana with our Tropical Hydration Body Wash. Our energizing Coconut and Ylang Ylang body wash is made with no sulfate cleansers, no parabens and is infused with plant based cleansers, leaving you and the planet a little more beautiful. Let your skin bask in the early morning freshness of Ylang Ylang, ethically sourced from the island of Mohéli in Comoros. How to use? You know it - squeeze, lather, rinse. Go easy on the tap. Don't stop with awakened skin! For brilliantly beautiful hair, try our Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Oil and Ylang Ylang Shampoo, Conditioner and 3 in 1 Benefit Oil to complete your beauty routine. At Love, Beauty and Planet, we are starting a beautiful movement. Are you in? To learn more visit lovebeautyplanet.com. see more...

Nicole H.
I LOVE this so much. The scent is beautiful. The lather feels luxurious. I feel clean but moisturizer after my shower. And there are no yucky ingredients...couldn’t ask for anything better! I will definitely repurchase.
Kristianna O.
LOVE THIS SMELL. This soap makes me feel like I’m in the tropics, no joke. It’s like taking a vacation while you shower. It’s a little pricy but I’m willing to pay a bit more because this soap is super eco friendly. Vegan also!! It lathers well and I have no complaints. Perfection. Can’t wait to try their other products.
jocelyne k.
Vermilion
I have recently fallen in love with this brand. Picking which scent i wanted was the hardest part! They're environmental friendly and natural as can be. Im loving it.
Sara S.
Clarkston, MI
This is a nice body wash. Love the scent. I’ve used better and I’ve used worse I like trying new body wash pretty often, so I don’t think I’ll repurchase anytime soon, but it’s not bad!
Rose S.
arlington
I️ will never again use a different body wash. This is my absolute favorite! It’s a must have!! There’s a scene for everyone and it leaves a flawless finish to your skin
Joselyn M.
New Braunfels, TX
I got the whole line of products of this smell and they smell amazing! Only reason I’m giving 4 stars is because it dried my hair out and the smell wasn’t long lasting sadly :(
Ashley D.
Valdosta, GA
Absolutely love this product! Smells amazing and for the size of the bottle good price. All natural and it doesn’t bother my sensitive skin!
Dylan B.
Jerseyville, IL
Love this brand! It smells so good, and works really well. I haven't had any breakouts from using this body wash or bad reactions.
Bridget M.
Philadelphia
This smells amazing. I feel like I'm in a tropical paradise when I use this body wash! It also leaves my dry skin feeling clean and hydrated. I love this whole brand (and their ingredients) and will continue buying their body washes! They have solid shampoos and conditioners, too.
Lorna W.
Verdun, QC
I expected this to smell really strongly of coconut, but I actually find the Ylang Ylang almost drowns out the coconut, leaving it with a really pleasant, sweet and almost floral mix of Ylang Ylang tempered with just a little coconut. Even though coconut isn't my favourite smell, I do like this one because of that mix. Lathers well, but I always use a shower puff.

It left my skin nice and soft. I love the bottle design of these which makes them feel really luxe and means they make a nice gift for somebody if you buy them in a set. The most important thing to consider if you're buying these, is they are free of a lot of 'nasty' stuff. While they are not 100 percent natural, or even close, it's good to note that they are sustainably sourced and not tested on animals. I'll definitely use this body wash again.
Lorna W.
Verdun, QC
Anybody else who likes this even though they don't love coconut!?