Love Beauty And  Planet Bountiful Moisture Murumuru Butter & Rose Body Wash

Love Beauty And Planet Bountiful Moisture Murumuru Butter & Rose Body Wash

BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

At Love Beauty and Planet we are committed to acts of love that make you and our planet a little more beautiful, everyday. Our goal is a carbon footprint so small it's like we weren't even here. We started our journey by loading our beauty products with goodness. Every one of our bottles is made from 100% recycled materials and are recyclable. Our caps and pumps aren’t made from recycled plastics yet, but we’re working on it. We started our journey by loading our products with mild cleansers and ethically sourced fragrances. Lock in moisture with our Bountiful Moisture Body Wash! Our moisturizing Murumuru butter and rose body wash is made with no sulfate cleansers, no parabens and is infused with plant based cleansers, leaving you and the planet a little more beautiful. Give your skin a fragrant kiss of nature that lasts with handpicked Bulgarian Rose , ethically sourced from the Rose Valley of Bulgaria. How to use? You know it - pump, lather, rinse. Go easy on the tap. On days when your skin craves a good scrub, try our Love Beauty and Planet Sugar and Rose Peace and Glow Creamy Body Scrub. Don’t stop with petal soft skin! For brilliantly beautiful hair, try our Love Beauty and Planet Murumuru Butter and Rose Oil Blooming Color Shampoo and Conditioner to complete your beauty routine. At Love, Beauty and Planet, we are starting a beautiful movement. Are you in? To learn more visit lovebeautyplanet.com. see more...

Love Beauty And  Planet Bountiful Moisture Murumuru Butter & Rose Body Wash
Love Beauty And Planet Bountiful Moisture Murumuru Butter & Rose Body Wash
  • "This body wash smells amazing! It is also super moisturizing and suds really well! I love it and would recommend it if you are worried about your skin being moisturized and smelling good " in 4 reviews
  • "I saw this product in the section of body wash and for me buy a body wash that keeps the moisture on my skin is extremely important because I suffer of dry skin. This brand is new so I decided to give it a try and I have to say I didn't regret it. The fragrance is strong, the lather produced is rich, and the feeling after use is one of being genuinely clean. I picked this fragrance MURUMURU Butter and ROSES because sounded really interesting after I tried it I love it. my number one body wash are from the brand " Bath and Body Works" but I have to say this brand is bringing interesting fragrances for a cheaper price. I have found that the "natural" body washes can be strictly organic or quasi-natural. This is a quasi-natural product, in that not all of the ingredients are natural/plant-based, which is a plus for this product. Some natural and quasi-natural products do a poor job of removing the bacteria that causes body odor, but this soap does fabulously. As an added bonus, I do like that it is dispensed via a pump. I got it at Walmart and the price is fair for the product that I got also have a complete variety of products for the hair care too which I hope to try in the future! I strongly recommended, I know is new in the market but deserves the try!" in 3 reviews
  • "Perfect for sensitive skin, smell delicious and I love because the price is ver affordable I highly recommend this brand! [product:love,-beauty-&-planet-bountiful-moisture-body-wash-murumuru-butter-&-rose---16-oz.]" in 3 reviews
Ashley B.
I purchased this product because it claims to have all natural ingredients. I can say this did not dry out ny skin. I didnt have a allergic reaction ti the ingredients.
Cristina A.
Review for: Love, Beauty & Planet Bountiful Moisture Body Wash Murumuru Butter & Rose - 16 oz. more...
Love this brand so much. This body wash smells so fresh and makes my skin feel so smooth after every shower. Those that it has natural ingredients, vegan, and good for the planet :)
Nancy Adriana V.
saint pauls, NC
Review for: Love Beauty And Planet Bountiful Moisture Murumuru Butter & Rose Body Wash,22 oz more...
I loved the packaging, the bottle is recyclable, it has a pump which is amazing when you have kids. I love that a little goes a LONG way, it smells AMAZING, it lathers so much and when you rinse it off there’s no residue. My skin feels so soft. There’s so many pluses. One of my favorite being that it is eco friendly. I highly recommend this to anyone! I can’t wait to try the shampoo!
Megan G.
Gardnerville , NV
I love this so much! It’s an amazing product and the price on it is budget friendly!!
Lauren L.
richmond, VA
I love how thick and moisturizing this body wash is while still giving a really foamy sudsy clean! I feel very clean after using this without my skin being dry or flakey. The smell is phenomenal - a very nice soothing rose scent and the company is well known for their recyclable packaging and eco friendly initiatives so you feel good about your purchase.
Jessica C.
Hamilton, ON
Im absolutely in love with this body wash. First, I love the scent of it. So fresh and pretty. Second, its so creamy! I actually had to double check in the shower that it wasn't body lotion and in fact body wash, since the consistency is more like lotion. Third, I love the packaging! It came with a pump dispenser which is so handy and practical! I though my skin felt soft and hydrated after using and it didn't take forever to rise off. Love this!

I received this product complimentary as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club in exchange for my honest review.
Alyssa A.
I saw this at target and decided to give it a try. The smell is really nice and the scent last on your body for a long time. It very hydrating and leaves your skin feeling soooooooo smooth. I also have sensitive skin and I have not had any allergic reactions to this product, which is amazing. I highly recommend picking this product up, not only does your skin benefit but so does the environment !!!
Nita S.
Boerne
This body wash feels so luxurious! I love that it's eco friendly and doesn't contain many harsh chemicals. The consistency is thick and creamy but still lathers surprisingly well. Despite it's creamy consistency it doesn't leave a slick/oily residue on the skin and rinses off easily. I wouldn't say this body wash is especially hydrating, but it also doesn't leave the skin feeling dry. I would also recommend this product for those with sensitive skin, as this body wash didn't leave me with any irritation or rashes. The smell is okay, it's very mild and I like the hint of floral but I would've like a more fresh scent to the wash.
Andréanne K.
Cold Lake, AB
Heck yes!!!!

I received this body wash complimentary for review purposes.
I LOVE the packaging and the pump top. It makes it easy to use in the shower and easy not to dispense too much product at once. The smell is wonderful and the formula is very hydrating! This is a great body cleanser and I will be trying out other scents once I’m done this one!
Great product! LOVE!
dezi l.
Corona, CA
this is like the best smelling lotion you’ve ever smelled but in the shower. my skin feels like butter every time i use this and a little goes a loooong way! i also love this because it’s VEGAN! 🌱