Love Beauty And Planet Bountiful Moisture Murumuru Butter & Rose Body Wash

BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

At Love Beauty and Planet we are committed to acts of love that make you and our planet a little more beautiful, everyday. Our goal is a carbon footprint so small it's like we weren't even here. We started our journey by loading our beauty products with goodness. Every one of our bottles is made from 100% recycled materials and are recyclable. Our caps and pumps aren’t made from recycled plastics yet, but we’re working on it. We started our journey by loading our products with mild cleansers and ethically sourced fragrances. Lock in moisture with our Bountiful Moisture Body Wash! Our moisturizing Murumuru butter and rose body wash is made with no sulfate cleansers, no parabens and is infused with plant based cleansers, leaving you and the planet a little more beautiful. Give your skin a fragrant kiss of nature that lasts with handpicked Bulgarian Rose , ethically sourced from the Rose Valley of Bulgaria. How to use? You know it - pump, lather, rinse. Go easy on the tap. On days when your skin craves a good scrub, try our Love Beauty and Planet Sugar and Rose Peace and Glow Creamy Body Scrub. Don’t stop with petal soft skin! For brilliantly beautiful hair, try our Love Beauty and Planet Murumuru Butter and Rose Oil Blooming Color Shampoo and Conditioner to complete your beauty routine. At Love, Beauty and Planet, we are starting a beautiful movement. Are you in? To learn more visit lovebeautyplanet.com. see more...

• Okay Influenster's, I'd love to hear what your favourite ...2 Answers
  • Thoughts on this brand! Love beauty and planet! I see the...2 Answers
  • I’m just wondering how well this works on curly hair. Doe...1 Answers
Love Beauty And Planet Bountiful Moisture Murumuru Butter & Rose Body Wash
  • "This body wash smells amazing! It is also super moisturizing and suds really well! I love it and would recommend it if you are worried about your skin being moisturized and smelling good " in 4 reviews
  • "I saw this product in the section of body wash and for me buy a body wash that keeps the moisture on my skin is extremely important because I suffer of dry skin. This brand is new so I decided to give it a try and I have to say I didn't regret it. The fragrance is strong, the lather produced is rich, and the feeling after use is one of being genuinely clean. I picked this fragrance MURUMURU Butter and ROSES because sounded really interesting after I tried it I love it. my number one body wash are from the brand " Bath and Body Works" but I have to say this brand is bringing interesting fragrances for a cheaper price. I have found that the "natural" body washes can be strictly organic or quasi-natural. This is a quasi-natural product, in that not all of the ingredients are natural/plant-based, which is a plus for this product. Some natural and quasi-natural products do a poor job of removing the bacteria that causes body odor, but this soap does fabulously. As an added bonus, I do like that it is dispensed via a pump. I got it at Walmart and the price is fair for the product that I got also have a complete variety of products for the hair care too which I hope to try in the future! I strongly recommended, I know is new in the market but deserves the try!" in 3 reviews
  • "Perfect for sensitive skin, smell delicious and I love because the price is ver affordable I highly recommend this brand! [product:love,-beauty-&-planet-bountiful-moisture-body-wash-murumuru-butter-&-rose---16-oz.]" in 3 reviews
Stephanie G.
Wabush, Newfoundland and Labrador
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Love, Beauty & Planet Bountiful Moisture Body Wash Murumuru Butter & Rose - 16 oz. more...
This body wash is alright. I like the smell, it just dries out my skin a bit. Doesn’t necessarily irritate my skin.
Megan J.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Love Beauty And Planet Bountiful Moisture Murumuru Butter & Rose Body Wash,22 oz more...
The Love Beauty And Planet Bountiful Moisture Murumuru Butter & Rose Body Wash is pretty good. It gently cleans the skin, smells okay and it is totally safe for the environment. Safe to say while I am not a HUGE fan of this scent I would definitely purchase from this brand.
Kyrstyn G.
This has made my skin feel really soft. It also smells SO good. I love rose so much. My boyfriend got me this
Alexandra F.
Lac La Biche, AB
I was chosen to try LOVE BEAUTY & PLANET MURUMURU BUTTER & ROSE BOUNTIFUL MOISTURE BODY WASH from ChickAdvisor for free in exchange for my honest thoughts and opinion and I unfortunately wasn’t blown away. The product claims to be an ultra-nourishing body wash that moisturizer skin leaving it soft and smooth.

The bottle is pretty and chic and would look great displayed on my bathroom counter. That’s always a nice bonus! Love, Beauty & Planet also strives to leave a small carbon footprint and makes their containers out of 100% recycled plastic! Another bonus. It comes with a pump dispenser which is amazing because they are easier to use with wet hands then click dispensers.

The smell is really strong and really pretty. The Rose combined with Murumuru butter leaves almost like a coconut smell that is different then most rose smelling products. I enjoy it much more then other Rose scents. The scent is strong but not overpowering and personally I like to feel clean and also smell clean!

One pump of product worked for my entire body and although it doesn’t lather a whole lot, a little bit does go a long way. It’s easy to rub on your body and application is smooth and easy. Aside from smelling great and cleansing my body, it didn’t really do a whole lot else. I didn’t feel like my skin was smooth and soft. There was no real added benefit other then the scent. I do love that it is a vegan and cruelty free brand so extra bonus points for that but I still would have liked to see better results. I probably would not purchase this again due to effectiveness.
sammie p.
Purchased at: Walmart
Used this for awhile but it did dry my skin out so I stopped but all these stuff smells so good if u wanna smell good for days and your bathroom an bathtub will always smell like this lol
Jami M.
Dodge city , KS
Review for: Other more...
I love the smell! I love the packaging. The thing I really don’t like is that I feel it doesn’t wash my hair.
Cassandra W.
Grand Island
There's nothing super unique about this specific body wash. It smells really nice though and is pretty hydrating. I really love Love Beauty and Planet products personally, they're nice and pretty and work well for their price. I just honestly think there's not much to write home about here.
Pearl C.
Brampton, OT
Review for: Love Beauty And Planet Bountiful Moisture Murumuru Butter & Rose Body Wash,22 oz, Love, Beauty & Planet Bountiful Moisture Body Wash Murumuru Butter & Rose - 16 oz. more...
I love body wash products but the consistency of this one is different to what I usually use. I first tried this without using a loofah and it feels weird in the skin because its like your putting lotion on your wet body. But at the second time I finally used a loofah. The scent of the rose is really strong and I was really cautious at first because I’m not a big fan of strong flower scent but later on I fell in love with it. The packaging looks cute too.
Katelyn A.
This body wash is really good. I was drawn in by the packaging at first and wanting to try something new. It smells beautiful, not too overwhelmingly rose scented. It’s texture is like a creamy lotion but it does lather well. I like that it comes with a pump. I’ll definitely try other scents when I run out.
Connie V.
Immokalee, FL
Came across this @walmart and had to try it on to my 2nd bottle 👍 will recommend smells awsome & great moisturizing body wash.
Rachel D.
JERSEY SHORE, PA
Thoughts on this brand! Love beauty and planet! I see them everywhere! I've always wanted to try them but I havent been sure how they are! Love Beauty And Planet Bountiful Moisture Murumuru Butter & Rose Body Wash
Krystle W.
Hamilton , ON
Okay Influenster's, I'd love to hear what your favourite natural body washes are? I'm completely satisfied lately with the love, beauty and planet line. In particular my fav is Love Beauty And Planet Bountiful Moisture Murumuru Butter & Rose Body Wash
Jennifer B.
I’m just wondering how well this works on curly hair. Does it make dryness and frizz worse or is it hydrating for curls?
Kiara B.
Does this product have a strong rose scent? I want something that will make my body have a subtle rose smell.