Love Beauty And  Planet Bountiful Moisture Murumuru Butter & Rose Body Wash

BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

At Love Beauty and Planet we are committed to acts of love that make you and our planet a little more beautiful, everyday. Our goal is a carbon footprint so small it's like we weren't even here. We started our journey by loading our beauty products with goodness. Every one of our bottles is made from 100% recycled materials and are recyclable. Our caps and pumps aren’t made from recycled plastics yet, but we’re working on it. We started our journey by loading our products with mild cleansers and ethically sourced fragrances. Lock in moisture with our Bountiful Moisture Body Wash! Our moisturizing Murumuru butter and rose body wash is made with no sulfate cleansers, no parabens and is infused with plant based cleansers, leaving you and the planet a little more beautiful. Give your skin a fragrant kiss of nature that lasts with handpicked Bulgarian Rose , ethically sourced from the Rose Valley of Bulgaria. How to use? You know it - pump, lather, rinse. Go easy on the tap. On days when your skin craves a good scrub, try our Love Beauty and Planet Sugar and Rose Peace and Glow Creamy Body Scrub. Don’t stop with petal soft skin! For brilliantly beautiful hair, try our Love Beauty and Planet Murumuru Butter and Rose Oil Blooming Color Shampoo and Conditioner to complete your beauty routine. At Love, Beauty and Planet, we are starting a beautiful movement. Are you in? To learn more visit lovebeautyplanet.com. see more...

Love Beauty And  Planet Bountiful Moisture Murumuru Butter & Rose Body Wash
Love Beauty And Planet Bountiful Moisture Murumuru Butter & Rose Body Wash
  • "This body wash smells amazing! It is also super moisturizing and suds really well! I love it and would recommend it if you are worried about your skin being moisturized and smelling good " in 4 reviews
  • "I saw this product in the section of body wash and for me buy a body wash that keeps the moisture on my skin is extremely important because I suffer of dry skin. This brand is new so I decided to give it a try and I have to say I didn't regret it. The fragrance is strong, the lather produced is rich, and the feeling after use is one of being genuinely clean. I picked this fragrance MURUMURU Butter and ROSES because sounded really interesting after I tried it I love it. my number one body wash are from the brand " Bath and Body Works" but I have to say this brand is bringing interesting fragrances for a cheaper price. I have found that the "natural" body washes can be strictly organic or quasi-natural. This is a quasi-natural product, in that not all of the ingredients are natural/plant-based, which is a plus for this product. Some natural and quasi-natural products do a poor job of removing the bacteria that causes body odor, but this soap does fabulously. As an added bonus, I do like that it is dispensed via a pump. I got it at Walmart and the price is fair for the product that I got also have a complete variety of products for the hair care too which I hope to try in the future! I strongly recommended, I know is new in the market but deserves the try!" in 3 reviews
  • "Perfect for sensitive skin, smell delicious and I love because the price is ver affordable I highly recommend this brand! [product:love,-beauty-&-planet-bountiful-moisture-body-wash-murumuru-butter-&-rose---16-oz.]" in 3 reviews
Nita S.
Boerne
This body wash feels so luxurious! I love that it's eco friendly and doesn't contain many harsh chemicals. The consistency is thick and creamy but still lathers surprisingly well. Despite it's creamy consistency it doesn't leave a slick/oily residue on the skin and rinses off easily. I wouldn't say this body wash is especially hydrating, but it also doesn't leave the skin feeling dry. I would also recommend this product for those with sensitive skin, as this body wash didn't leave me with any irritation or rashes. The smell is okay, it's very mild and I like the hint of floral but I would've like a more fresh scent to the wash.
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
Review for: Love, Beauty & Planet Bountiful Moisture Body Wash Murumuru Butter & Rose - 16 oz. more...
I received this Murumuru butter & Rose bountiful moisture body wash from Crowd tap to test out. This was the 1st time for me trying anything from Love Beauty & Planet. When I first opened the box I really admired the beautiful labels/bottles very pretty & luxury looking. My 1st instinct with ANY kind of products used on my body I like to see what it smells like. I instantly fell in Love with this body wash, it smells sooo good! Besides smelling AMAZINGLY like roses, I really appreciate that the bottle is 100% recycled plastic, vegan, natural ingredients, plant based cleaners & isn't tested on animals. When I 1st used it in the shower I was surprised how creamy & lush this felt while lathering into my skin! I like that this body wash is in a pump style bottle too! And the next day my skin still felt smooth, soft, & smelled amazing! I'm thinking of buying the rest of the products in this Murumuru butter & Rose line. I'm so obsessed with this brand now & suggest giving it a try! Sells at Target & Walgreens.
Alyssa A.
I saw this at target and decided to give it a try. The smell is really nice and the scent last on your body for a long time. It very hydrating and leaves your skin feeling soooooooo smooth. I also have sensitive skin and I have not had any allergic reactions to this product, which is amazing. I highly recommend picking this product up, not only does your skin benefit but so does the environment !!!
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
I am so glad I tried this new body wash because it has became my FAVORITE. Most body wash leaves my skin feeling dry but not this one. It leaves your skin feeling so soft/moisturized & lathers on really well. And it smells amazing ! The packaging is also really cute and all made from recycled products. I would highly recommend this body wash in the MuruMuru Butter and Rose but they also have other scents. It will leave your skin feeling so soft.
Nancy Adriana V.
saint pauls, NC
Review for: Love Beauty And Planet Bountiful Moisture Murumuru Butter & Rose Body Wash,22 oz more...
I loved the packaging, the bottle is recyclable, it has a pump which is amazing when you have kids. I love that a little goes a LONG way, it smells AMAZING, it lathers so much and when you rinse it off there’s no residue. My skin feels so soft. There’s so many pluses. One of my favorite being that it is eco friendly. I highly recommend this to anyone! I can’t wait to try the shampoo!
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Wow, this brand itself is simply AMAZING ❤️ This stuff is sooo soothing, calm, and effective. They use recycled stuff to make their bottles. They use Amazonian butter to make your skin feel baby soft. Made with no dyes or harsh chemicals. This stuff is environmentally friendly and works wonders. I would definitely recommend to everyone out there. It leaves my skin feeling soft and silky and the smell is amazing too! Try this sooner rather than later, you can thank me then!😍
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Saw this at target and decided to pick it up. Omg it smells amazing!!!!! It’s such a nice body wash to use on the skin and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth! I love that it’s an eco friendly product, vegan, not tested on animals, and contains lots of natural oils! Such an affordable and great product to try!
Kelli N.
Huntersville, NC
This product was sent to me complimentary to try, and I am in LOVE with this bodywash! It's so thick and buttery, it feels like washing with a body butter. It also smells like you're lying in a bed of roses. I'm obsessed. This will definitely be my new go-to!
Yesenia P.
Orlando, FL
I LOVE this body wash! It really smells like roses, but it's not overpowering. It moisturizes really well and the bottle is so beautiful. The price isn't too bad either. It looks and feels like a luxury product without the cost.
Tiffany F.
Hamilton, OH
This body wash is amazing. It's so smooth and lathers really well. It leaves my skin feeling soft. I absolutely adore that Love Beauty & Planet products aren't tested on animals. I also love that it's made with organic (and simple) ingredients and the bottle is made from 100% recycled plastic. Plus, the bottle is so pretty. I'll admit this isn't the scent for me but it's still really nice.