Love Beauty And Planet Bountiful Moisture Murumuru Butter & Rose Body Wash

BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

At Love Beauty and Planet we are committed to acts of love that make you and our planet a little more beautiful, everyday. Our goal is a carbon footprint so small it's like we weren't even here. We started our journey by loading our beauty products with goodness. Every one of our bottles is made from 100% recycled materials and are recyclable. Our caps and pumps aren’t made from recycled plastics yet, but we’re working on it. We started our journey by loading our products with mild cleansers and ethically sourced fragrances. Lock in moisture with our Bountiful Moisture Body Wash! Our moisturizing Murumuru butter and rose body wash is made with no sulfate cleansers, no parabens and is infused with plant based cleansers, leaving you and the planet a little more beautiful. Give your skin a fragrant kiss of nature that lasts with handpicked Bulgarian Rose , ethically sourced from the Rose Valley of Bulgaria. How to use? You know it - pump, lather, rinse. Go easy on the tap. On days when your skin craves a good scrub, try our Love Beauty and Planet Sugar and Rose Peace and Glow Creamy Body Scrub. Don’t stop with petal soft skin! For brilliantly beautiful hair, try our Love Beauty and Planet Murumuru Butter and Rose Oil Blooming Color Shampoo and Conditioner to complete your beauty routine. At Love, Beauty and Planet, we are starting a beautiful movement. Are you in? To learn more visit lovebeautyplanet.com. see more...

Love Beauty And Planet Bountiful Moisture Murumuru Butter & Rose Body Wash
  • "This body wash smells amazing! It is also super moisturizing and suds really well! I love it and would recommend it if you are worried about your skin being moisturized and smelling good " in 4 reviews
  • "I saw this product in the section of body wash and for me buy a body wash that keeps the moisture on my skin is extremely important because I suffer of dry skin. This brand is new so I decided to give it a try and I have to say I didn't regret it. The fragrance is strong, the lather produced is rich, and the feeling after use is one of being genuinely clean. I picked this fragrance MURUMURU Butter and ROSES because sounded really interesting after I tried it I love it. my number one body wash are from the brand " Bath and Body Works" but I have to say this brand is bringing interesting fragrances for a cheaper price. I have found that the "natural" body washes can be strictly organic or quasi-natural. This is a quasi-natural product, in that not all of the ingredients are natural/plant-based, which is a plus for this product. Some natural and quasi-natural products do a poor job of removing the bacteria that causes body odor, but this soap does fabulously. As an added bonus, I do like that it is dispensed via a pump. I got it at Walmart and the price is fair for the product that I got also have a complete variety of products for the hair care too which I hope to try in the future! I strongly recommended, I know is new in the market but deserves the try!" in 3 reviews
  • "Perfect for sensitive skin, smell delicious and I love because the price is ver affordable I highly recommend this brand! [product:love,-beauty-&-planet-bountiful-moisture-body-wash-murumuru-butter-&-rose---16-oz.]" in 3 reviews
Katherine B.
Los Angeles
My new favorite brand of body wash. It’s affordable, smells incredible, makes my skin super soft, it’s made with natural products, and it comes in a super cute pump making it easy to dispense soap! I will be repurchasing again! I can’t wait to try more scents and soaps! Great brand!
✰TESS V.
Claremont, CA
Review for: Love Beauty And Planet Bountiful Moisture Murumuru Butter & Rose Body Wash,22 oz more...
Obsessed. Smoothest shave I've ever had. It smells so good and lingers on skin even after the shower. It isn't a super lathery, as it is more of a creamy consistency. It lasted me a long time too and I was using it every shower. The scent is my favorite of the brand, as I have conditioner and shampoo as well!
Amberlee M.
Arlington
I’m hooked!! I will never use anything else. The bodywash lathers up nicely and sinks into the skin. I love to slather it on and take a break in the shower to breath in the smell. I would buy a case if I could.
B S.
roanoke
Review for: Love, Beauty & Planet Bountiful Moisture Body Wash Murumuru Butter & Rose - 16 oz. more...
Mimi B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the only body wash I use it smells so good It smells like fresh real roses they need to come out with a body spray I love it so much and I love that it has no nasty ingredients in it!
crystal h.
Perry, FL
I am currently using this body wash and I love it. I am not a big fan of rose scented products but this is a nice light rose scent that isnt overpowering. I love the lotion like texture of it.
Ashley B.
I purchased this product because it claims to have all natural ingredients. I can say this did not dry out ny skin. I didnt have a allergic reaction ti the ingredients.
Courtney E.
Lakeland
This stuff smells amazing. The shampoo and conditioner smells just as good. It’s soft on my skin and leaves me smelling like roses the whole day. Plus it’s good for the planet!
Jessica W.
Huntsville, TX
The smell IS HEAVENLY. It makes me soft and the fragrances last for hours. My skin has never enjoyed the shower more than it does now. I love the packaging too!
Julia C.
Lexington , SC
This has to be my favorite body wash so far! It smells amazing and makes my skin feel amazing. I love the texture of it. Would recommend to family and friends.
Krystle W.
Hamilton, ON
Okay Influenster's, I'd love to hear what your favourite natural body washes are? I'm completely satisfied lately with the love, beauty and planet line. In particular my fav is Love Beauty And Planet Bountiful Moisture Murumuru Butter & Rose Body Wash
Kiara B.
Does this product have a strong rose scent? I want something that will make my body have a subtle rose smell.