Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
Review for: Love, Beauty & Planet Bountiful Moisture Body Wash Murumuru Butter & Rose - 16 oz. more...
I received this Murumuru butter & Rose bountiful moisture body wash from Crowd tap to test out. This was the 1st time for me trying anything from Love Beauty & Planet. When I first opened the box I really admired the beautiful labels/bottles very pretty & luxury looking. My 1st instinct with ANY kind of products used on my body I like to see what it smells like. I instantly fell in Love with this body wash, it smells sooo good! Besides smelling AMAZINGLY like roses, I really appreciate that the bottle is 100% recycled plastic, vegan, natural ingredients, plant based cleaners & isn't tested on animals. When I 1st used it in the shower I was surprised how creamy & lush this felt while lathering into my skin! I like that this body wash is in a pump style bottle too! And the next day my skin still felt smooth, soft, & smelled amazing! I'm thinking of buying the rest of the products in this Murumuru butter & Rose line. I'm so obsessed with this brand now & suggest giving it a try! Sells at Target & Walgreens.