BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

Moisturize your hands with this soothing lavender fragranced hand lotion. Infused with natural argan oil, this hand lotion will make your skin will feel calm and nourished. This hand lotion is also cruelty-free, paraben-free, silicone-free, & dye-free.

Our luxurious Hand Lotion is infused with Argan Oil (that we just adore!), known to give skin a boost of lightweight moisture. We source our golden Argan Oil from suppliers who obtain this oil through a co-operative with the Berber Women of Morocco. Say hello to lovely skin!

Our luscious formulas are also infused with the scent of French Lavender, known for its relaxing properties. It is grown using the traditional ‘préfané’ technique, which means the Lavender is cut by hand and left to dry in the fields for two-to-three days. This gives our product the unique fragrance of soft, floral notes, balanced with slightly fruity overtures that are rounded out by a sweet, balsamic note.

Usage:

You know it - massage liberally into skin.

• Does This lock in moisture all night ?1 Answers
  • What store has this brand? I would love to buy it for myself4 Answers
Love Beauty And Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Hand Lotion

Start your review of Love Beauty And Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Hand Lotion!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
*Full disclosure, I did receive this complementary from Influenster for my honest review*
This lotion smells incredible! It's a very natural scent, not artificial or anything which I love. And it is so moisturizing, without being oily or greasy like some lotions. I have very dry skin and this lotion made my hands so smooth which really surprised me considering I had just tried it for the first time. Lavender and argan oil are two of my favorite ingredients in skincare so this lotion is a major win for me. The lavender scent is so calming and soothing, while the argan oil really gives that luxurious moisturizing feel. I'm going to have to buy the big bottle so I can have it to use at home! The fact that Love Beauty & Planet's products are all natural, vegan, and cruelty free make them that much better. Their products are also environmentally friendly, the plastic used in the packaging is made from 65% recyclable material! If you haven't, I greatly recommend checking them out because you will not regret it.
Marisol L.
Merced, CA
First of all this product is vegan no dyes and no parabens added how awesome is that!!! I’m sensitive to some lotions so I was a little worried that I would have a reaction or something to this and I wasn’t sure I was going to love the scent but boy was I wrong! I’m absolutely in LOVE with the smell the consistency of the lotion and the way it makes my hands feel. My hands are extremely dry especially since I wash dishes daily and constantly wash my hands. Because of this my hands get extremely dry to the point where they will crack and peel and sometimes the top of my hand will bleed a little. It sucks! Usually when I apply other lotions it burns my dry skin. This product did NOT burn my skin even though it is super dry. I didn’t get a reaction or any rashes. Did I mention how amazing it smells? Lol it smells so good I’m not a big fan of lavender but man this stuff just smells so good it’s not overpowering and it’s not too sweet it’s a perfect combination. I am deeply impressed with how well this product has turned out for me. It made my dry hands so soft with just one application idk if it is for dry hands or not but if you suffer from dry hands dry elbows dry legs etc..... this stuff will definitely make them super soft and smell amazing. I got a sample sent to me from influenster and I was NOT compensated I am writing this on my own for free but I truly am amazed and happy with this product I will be purchasing and I will definitely look into this brand more.
Kimberly G.
Greeley, CO
I recently received this product from Influenster to review and I was not impressed. When applied it didn't feel moisturizing but simply gave a slight shine/glossy look to my hands. The small tube does seem to last longer than expected and it easy to just throw in your purse for on the go. Another positive is that the smell is nice once dueled down. The smell when freshly applied can definitely get attention with its strength but after a minute it becomes mellow and relaxing when in close proximity. But I personally would not switch over my current lotion for this one.
tatiana l.
Sylmar, CA
It smells pretty good. I did recieve this product complimentary of Influenster, but I actually enjoy it. I like lavender so this product was great. I really love the fact that it contain Natural Argon Oil, it's vegan, has no dyes or patabens, and the lavender was ethically sourced! Plastic that they used for the packaging was 65% from recycled material!! So happy about that for the environment. The lotion itself makes the skin feel soft and the tube is super convenient to just put in your purse! It doesnt make your hands feel tacky or sticky at all and the scent lasts for quite a while. A+ from me
Ashley W.
Lexington, NC
I received this product complimentary from here. I love the smell of this lotion . It left my hands feeling soft.
Olivia B.
WACO, TX
Perfect pick me up for this preggo girl! Amazingly soft with great lavender smell that isnt to overpowering. A little dab goes a long way!
Genesis H.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this lotion, the smell is very nice and soothing. It leaves my hands soft, moisturized and non greasy. And it is long lasting and I would totally recommend it
Dulce G.
Franklin Park , IL
I loved this product wish I would of gotten a full size ! The scent is a really calming one and it goes on your skin really smooth. I love how long lasting it is , you can still smell it after a good few hours !
Kimberlyn B.
What great timing to get this free sample in my VoxBox, this winter is wreaking havoc on my hands. A little goes a long way and it smells like an expensive perfume but not overpowering. It doesn't leave a greasy residue like other lotions do either! I really enjoyed trying this out!
Xochithl O.
Burbank, IL
It’s great! Not heavy feeling and not greasy! The smell is AMAZING! Lavender is my favorite scent along with jasmine and white gardenias! So moisturizing! Wish the tube was bigger so I can have a travel size and a size for the house. But overall I’m obsessed!
Diondra P.
anastasia d.
Hoboken , NJ
Does This lock in moisture all night ?