BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

Moisturize your hands with this soothing lavender fragranced hand lotion. Infused with natural argan oil, this hand lotion will make your skin will feel calm and nourished. This hand lotion is also cruelty-free, paraben-free, silicone-free, & dye-free.

Our luxurious Hand Lotion is infused with Argan Oil (that we just adore!), known to give skin a boost of lightweight moisture. We source our golden Argan Oil from suppliers who obtain this oil through a co-operative with the Berber Women of Morocco. Say hello to lovely skin!

Our luscious formulas are also infused with the scent of French Lavender, known for its relaxing properties. It is grown using the traditional ‘préfané’ technique, which means the Lavender is cut by hand and left to dry in the fields for two-to-three days. This gives our product the unique fragrance of soft, floral notes, balanced with slightly fruity overtures that are rounded out by a sweet, balsamic note.

Usage:

You know it - massage liberally into skin.

• Does This lock in moisture all night ?1 Answers
  • What store has this brand? I would love to buy it for myself4 Answers
Love Beauty And Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Hand Lotion

Start your review of Love Beauty And Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Hand Lotion!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jessica J.
Cumming, GA
I received the lavender hand lotion for free in exchange of an honest review. The lotion totally leaves your hands so soft and smooth and not greasy feeling which is great. The size of the container is perfect, ready to be taken everywhere in your purse. The scent is amazing. I love it. I wish it would last longer that’s would be the only negative thing from the product. I am totally buying more and totally recommend to anybody that just like me deals with dryness in the hands specially in the Winter time.
Angelina C.
Smells pleasant and absorbs very quickly. It's non-greasy as well. I love how this brand is easily accessible at my local targets and is reasonably priced. Win, win! I received this product for free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Morgan S.
Marcellus, NY
The hand lotion was greasy when you first put it on and then it turned into being a little sticky and then the stickiness eventually disappear. The smell was very good and it lasted all night. I recommend this hand lotion for how good it smells and how soft it makes your hands.
Megan E.
Baltimore, MD
A light hand lotion with a delicate lavender scent. I really love lavender, and I especially like using this at night. It's a thin lotion, not a cream, but it's still hydrating. Packaging is nice; I like that the cap is twist off, so it doesn't accidentally open in my bag.

Received from influenster for reviewing.
Kristen T.
What perfect timing! Iv been searching for a good hand cream & I finally found it. Love Beauty & Planet's hand lotion is exactly what I've been looking for. It is tiny & compact, perfect size to carry around. The lotion is soft and hydrating + I love the scent of lavender.
I have been sent this product complimentary for testing reasons and I will definitely repurchase after finishing the tube and can't wait to try out other scents!
Olivia B.
WACO, TX
Perfect pick me up for this preggo girl! Amazingly soft with great lavender smell that isnt to overpowering. A little dab goes a long way!
Jocelyn W.
Thanks to Influenster for sending me this complimentary VoxBox and introducing me to a new product line for review. First off, I really appreciate how this is a vegan, natural product as I’m really huge on cosmetics that are as natural based as possible. I did find this to be quite moisturizing. My hands felt soft and I enjoyed the lavender scent as well. Believe it or not a little bit does go a long way. That being said I actually appreciate the size and packaging of this hand lotion, it fits perfectly in my purse 😊 I definitley see myself exploring more products from the Argan Oil & Lavender line by Love Beauty and Planet as well as their other lines.
Dulce G.
Franklin Park , IL
I loved this product wish I would of gotten a full size ! The scent is a really calming one and it goes on your skin really smooth. I love how long lasting it is , you can still smell it after a good few hours !
Sarah M.
Smells great - not a straight lavender smell but I liked it. Other than that, it was pretty meh. Didn’t really see any difference in my super dry hands. The price is really what got me, though. You could get a 3.3oz 99% natural J.R. Watkins lavender hand cream for less than $9 at major retailers and this 1oz. retails for 11! I received this as a complimentary sample in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.
Michele A.
Lake Charles, LA
This hand lotion is amazing! I received it in a VoxBox. It smells so good and it makes my hands really soft. I think if you bought the full size, it would be a really good value. It’s not oily or greasy and it leaves your hands really soft.
anastasia d.
Hoboken , NJ
Does This lock in moisture all night ?