BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

Moisturize your hands with this soothing lavender fragranced hand lotion. Infused with natural argan oil, this hand lotion will make your skin will feel calm and nourished. This hand lotion is also cruelty-free, paraben-free, silicone-free, & dye-free.

Our luxurious Hand Lotion is infused with Argan Oil (that we just adore!), known to give skin a boost of lightweight moisture. We source our golden Argan Oil from suppliers who obtain this oil through a co-operative with the Berber Women of Morocco. Say hello to lovely skin!

Our luscious formulas are also infused with the scent of French Lavender, known for its relaxing properties. It is grown using the traditional ‘préfané’ technique, which means the Lavender is cut by hand and left to dry in the fields for two-to-three days. This gives our product the unique fragrance of soft, floral notes, balanced with slightly fruity overtures that are rounded out by a sweet, balsamic note.

Usage:

You know it - massage liberally into skin.

• Does This lock in moisture all night ?1 Answers
  • What store has this brand? I would love to buy it for myself4 Answers
Love Beauty And Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Hand Lotion

Start your review of Love Beauty And Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Hand Lotion!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kimberly G.
Greeley, CO
I recently received this product from Influenster to review and I was not impressed. When applied it didn't feel moisturizing but simply gave a slight shine/glossy look to my hands. The small tube does seem to last longer than expected and it easy to just throw in your purse for on the go. Another positive is that the smell is nice once dueled down. The smell when freshly applied can definitely get attention with its strength but after a minute it becomes mellow and relaxing when in close proximity. But I personally would not switch over my current lotion for this one.
Genesis H.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this lotion, the smell is very nice and soothing. It leaves my hands soft, moisturized and non greasy. And it is long lasting and I would totally recommend it
Srishty V.
Franklin Sq, NY
This is a great product. It’s really moisturizing and smells great. It makes my hands feel soft.
April H.
Staff
I love having different hand lotions by my desk and this is one of my favorite! Smells great and not greasy at all.
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
*Full disclosure, I did receive this complementary from Influenster for my honest review*
This lotion smells incredible! It's a very natural scent, not artificial or anything which I love. And it is so moisturizing, without being oily or greasy like some lotions. I have very dry skin and this lotion made my hands so smooth which really surprised me considering I had just tried it for the first time. Lavender and argan oil are two of my favorite ingredients in skincare so this lotion is a major win for me. The lavender scent is so calming and soothing, while the argan oil really gives that luxurious moisturizing feel. I'm going to have to buy the big bottle so I can have it to use at home! The fact that Love Beauty & Planet's products are all natural, vegan, and cruelty free make them that much better. Their products are also environmentally friendly, the plastic used in the packaging is made from 65% recyclable material! If you haven't, I greatly recommend checking them out because you will not regret it.
Mariah T.
I think the lotion is pretty okay. When I first applied i found it to be quite runny and within seconds it dried and became very tacky which I found odd. Also the lavender smell faded as soon as it dried but the after smell is pleasant. Overall I think the lotion is good but hopefully the formula changes slightly because of how runny the product is.
magalis m.
Largo, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encanto definitivamente algo que llevaria siempre en mi bolso, tiene un olor super rico y duradero y deja las manos tan suaves ya no puedo estar sin ella y la utilizo en mis brazos tambien desde ahora mi favorita. Gracias influenster por darme mi muestra gratis.
Samaya A.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Nice hand lotion the smell is very nice and not to strong. It smells like lavender and is very flowery. It super soft and isn’t sticky. It’s thick and creamy too. I would recommend trying it. It’s a nice lotion and influenster gave me this product for free.
Caroline P.
Lexington, SC
Disclaimer: I did receive this by mail in a VoxBox from Influenster. The smell is strong, so if you do not like strong smells, I do not recommend this. But it does smell very good. It’s in a nice, small, and convenient tube which makes carrying it around very easy. At first, the product was sticky, but when it dried, it was not slippery or sticky like regular lotions are. The product lotion is a little thin, but it goes a long way. After a couple days of use, I have seen an improvement in my hands softness, which I am happy about. Also, I am very happy that this brand is cruelty free and trying to better the planet 🥰.
Samantha E.
Yukon , OK
When I found out I was receiving this lotion, I wasn’t too excited because I am not a fan of lavender. However, once I tried it, I loved it! It’s more a of a prettier lavender smell, and not so much like an old man cologne smell. 😂 it also makes my hands really soft! I cannot wait to try more Love Beauty and Planet products!
Diondra P.
anastasia d.
Hoboken , NJ
Does This lock in moisture all night ?