BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

Moisturize your hands with this soothing lavender fragranced hand lotion. Infused with natural argan oil, this hand lotion will make your skin will feel calm and nourished. This hand lotion is also cruelty-free, paraben-free, silicone-free, & dye-free.

Our luxurious Hand Lotion is infused with Argan Oil (that we just adore!), known to give skin a boost of lightweight moisture. We source our golden Argan Oil from suppliers who obtain this oil through a co-operative with the Berber Women of Morocco. Say hello to lovely skin!

Our luscious formulas are also infused with the scent of French Lavender, known for its relaxing properties. It is grown using the traditional ‘préfané’ technique, which means the Lavender is cut by hand and left to dry in the fields for two-to-three days. This gives our product the unique fragrance of soft, floral notes, balanced with slightly fruity overtures that are rounded out by a sweet, balsamic note.

Usage:

You know it - massage liberally into skin.

• Does This lock in moisture all night ?1 Answers
  • What store has this brand? I would love to buy it for myself4 Answers
Love Beauty And Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Hand Lotion

Start your review of Love Beauty And Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Hand Lotion!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kimberly G.
Greeley, CO
I recently received this product from Influenster to review and I was not impressed. When applied it didn't feel moisturizing but simply gave a slight shine/glossy look to my hands. The small tube does seem to last longer than expected and it easy to just throw in your purse for on the go. Another positive is that the smell is nice once dueled down. The smell when freshly applied can definitely get attention with its strength but after a minute it becomes mellow and relaxing when in close proximity. But I personally would not switch over my current lotion for this one.
Tasha H.
Montpelier, OH
While Im always grateful to receive a Voxbox, not crazy about this product! I hate the smell of lavender so bad!!! Other than that its a fine product, hydrating & not greasy feeling.
Mali S.
Iowa City, IA
I received this product through influenster for free. The formula itself is nice and doesn’t leave your hands too greasy. I found that it did an okay job of moisturizing my skin. As for the scent, it’s a bit too strong for my taste.
Megan E.
Baltimore, MD
A light hand lotion with a delicate lavender scent. I really love lavender, and I especially like using this at night. It's a thin lotion, not a cream, but it's still hydrating. Packaging is nice; I like that the cap is twist off, so it doesn't accidentally open in my bag.

Received from influenster for reviewing.
Sarah M.
Smells great - not a straight lavender smell but I liked it. Other than that, it was pretty meh. Didn’t really see any difference in my super dry hands. The price is really what got me, though. You could get a 3.3oz 99% natural J.R. Watkins lavender hand cream for less than $9 at major retailers and this 1oz. retails for 11! I received this as a complimentary sample in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.
Isa W.
Wichita, KS
First off I want to say that I love this brand! I have tried 2 different scents of their shampoo and conditioner, a deodorant and now this hand lotion. I did receive this sample free from Influenster! Upon the initial application of it I noticed how wet feeling it was, I know that sounds silly but the way it came out of the tube I thought okay this will be a nice thick product. Well once rubbed in it was almost like an instant liquid which threw me off. After it was rubbed in my hands were very tacky like for longer then I would have liked. The smell honestly wasn’t very powerful which was nice but after wearing it for about 30 minutes now the after smell just reminds me of baby powder. All in all it’ll make a decent purse lotion but I wouldn’t go out of my way to buy it like I would the deodorant.
Amy B.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in their VoxBox for testing and reviewing purposes. Love Beauty and Planet is a cruelty free company, the lotion is thin and a little does go a long way. The fragrance is intense to start out with but in a couple minutes it mellows out. The lotion in my opinion is okay, but not my cup of tea, I need something with a little more moisture.
Kat V.
Arverne, NY
I received this item complimentary. The size is compact to travel with. The ingredients are natural which I do like. The scent is predominantly lavender and is mixed with other ingredients however the lavender is all that I smell. Once applied I liked the initial feel of the product and felt the argan oil and assumed it would be greasy and perhaps long lasting. It was not greasy after spread out and sadly it isn’t long lasting. My hands still felt dry and the smell was all that was left of the product. I think for the summer it might be better to use but during cold times my hands need moisture and this is a temporary lotion I would use until I found something more lasting.
Victoria R.
Reading , PA
I really enjoy this product. I really liked the scent of it and was excited to see that it had Aragon oil in it. Upon application it was a little bit sticky and I didn’t like that at all. Now since it has dried down the sticky feeling had worn off and I want to try more things in the line.
Channing F.
Jacksonville, FL
Lovely hand lotion. Goes on smooth and stays hydrating all day. I really like the scent, soft and light
anastasia d.
Hoboken , NJ
Does This lock in moisture all night ?