BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

Moisturize your hands with this soothing lavender fragranced hand lotion. Infused with natural argan oil, this hand lotion will make your skin will feel calm and nourished. This hand lotion is also cruelty-free, paraben-free, silicone-free, & dye-free.

Our luxurious Hand Lotion is infused with Argan Oil (that we just adore!), known to give skin a boost of lightweight moisture. We source our golden Argan Oil from suppliers who obtain this oil through a co-operative with the Berber Women of Morocco. Say hello to lovely skin!

Our luscious formulas are also infused with the scent of French Lavender, known for its relaxing properties. It is grown using the traditional ‘préfané’ technique, which means the Lavender is cut by hand and left to dry in the fields for two-to-three days. This gives our product the unique fragrance of soft, floral notes, balanced with slightly fruity overtures that are rounded out by a sweet, balsamic note.

Usage:

You know it - massage liberally into skin.

• Does This lock in moisture all night ?1 Answers
  • What store has this brand? I would love to buy it for myself4 Answers
Love Beauty And Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Hand Lotion

Start your review of Love Beauty And Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Hand Lotion!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
leslie o.
East Boston, MA
Huela tan bien, deja muy buen resultado lo recomiendo. Casi toda mí familia lo ocupa y es muy bueno. Muy bueno
Srishty V.
Franklin Sq, NY
This is a great product. It’s really moisturizing and smells great. It makes my hands feel soft.
April H.
Staff
I love having different hand lotions by my desk and this is one of my favorite! Smells great and not greasy at all.
Kami Y.
I love the smell and how creamy it is! Lavender is so calming. I love how small it is and the design of the bottle. It's a light creamy texture! I also love that it's vegan and there are NO dyes or Parabens! That's a plus! When I wanna get rest and be serene I'd just put this on and close my eyes.!
Angela L.
Mount Airy, NC
I've tried a lot of hand lotions over the years and this one may just be my favorite. It's so smooth and it leaves my hands super soft. I love the scent, it's very calming and not too overpowering which I love. I'm going to be telling everyone I know about this lotion.
angie n.
I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. Perfect timing, my package arrived right when my hands were starting to crack again (I wash my hands a lot).

This is a very nice lotion, it’s not too potent and it absorbs faster than most lotions I’ve tried. I really appreciate the company’s efforts in being environment-friendly.
Eva G.
Philippi, WV
I loved this product. It makes my hands really smooth, it’s easy to apply, and you can carry it with you everywhere you go. Loved the smell too, it’s fresh and clean. Definitely a must have!
Adeola O.
Carbondale, IL
I’m not really a big fan of the lava see smell cus usually it’s so strong but this lotion has like a minty powder smell so it’s not that bs it’s not to thick or too oily
Cati M.
Fort Myers, FL
The love beauty and planet argan oil & lavender hand lotion has a great smell. It makes my hand so soft. I love how it is vegan and the bottle is made from recycled materials. Overall, I would recommend this lotion to everyone!
Kaitlyn L.
The Love Beauty and Planet Hand Lotion is amazing. I love how it come in the perfect size for traveling or carrying in a purse. It smells amazing without being too strong. It isn't extremely oily and dried quickly. I would definitely recommend this product.
anastasia d.
Hoboken , NJ
Does This lock in moisture all night ?