BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

Moisturize your hands with this soothing lavender fragranced hand lotion. Infused with natural argan oil, this hand lotion will make your skin will feel calm and nourished. This hand lotion is also cruelty-free, paraben-free, silicone-free, & dye-free.

Our luxurious Hand Lotion is infused with Argan Oil (that we just adore!), known to give skin a boost of lightweight moisture. We source our golden Argan Oil from suppliers who obtain this oil through a co-operative with the Berber Women of Morocco. Say hello to lovely skin!

Our luscious formulas are also infused with the scent of French Lavender, known for its relaxing properties. It is grown using the traditional ‘préfané’ technique, which means the Lavender is cut by hand and left to dry in the fields for two-to-three days. This gives our product the unique fragrance of soft, floral notes, balanced with slightly fruity overtures that are rounded out by a sweet, balsamic note.

Usage:

You know it - massage liberally into skin.

• Does This lock in moisture all night ?1 Answers
  • What store has this brand? I would love to buy it for myself4 Answers
Love Beauty And Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Hand Lotion

Start your review of Love Beauty And Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Hand Lotion!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Denisse R.
Chicago , IL
I like this hand lotion a lot. It smells really nice and it properly hydrates my hands. I live in Chicago so those crazy cold days really do a number on your hands if you don't take care of them properly. I would buy this product again and I would recommend.
Cati M.
Fort Myers, FL
The love beauty and planet argan oil & lavender hand lotion has a great smell. It makes my hand so soft. I love how it is vegan and the bottle is made from recycled materials. Overall, I would recommend this lotion to everyone!
Kelsey L.
Worthington, OH
I got this sent to me for free to review and I have to say this is something I will be purchasing ! It smells nice it’s not too strong and it made my hands very soft. I highly recommend if your in need of a good hand lotion
Patricia L.
Plantation, FL
I loved the lotion. Not only is it good for the environment, but it left my hands feeling really soft without being sticky. I specially love it’s scent, it’s strong but not overwhelming. Definitely would recommend!
Veronica C.
Wichita, KS
The lavender and Argan oil scent is very light and soothing. The lotion itself is rich but not overly oily, and leaves a nice moisturized feeling that isn’t gross. A little goes a long way. Would recommend!
hien L.
Trussville, AL
If you’re looking a lotion that is more than emollient and soothing, look no further. This one here has lavender to calm you through the stressful day and argan oil to keep your skin glowing and moisturized!
Eva G.
Philippi, WV
I loved this product. It makes my hands really smooth, it’s easy to apply, and you can carry it with you everywhere you go. Loved the smell too, it’s fresh and clean. Definitely a must have!
angie n.
I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. Perfect timing, my package arrived right when my hands were starting to crack again (I wash my hands a lot).

This is a very nice lotion, it’s not too potent and it absorbs faster than most lotions I’ve tried. I really appreciate the company’s efforts in being environment-friendly.
Tasha H.
Montpelier, OH
While Im always grateful to receive a Voxbox, not crazy about this product! I hate the smell of lavender so bad!!! Other than that its a fine product, hydrating & not greasy feeling.
Sydney V.
Texas City, TX
This lotion smells so good made my hands and elbows feel so soft I want to buy the full size. I normally don’t like lavender smelling thins but this one is not a super strong.
anastasia d.
Hoboken , NJ
Does This lock in moisture all night ?