BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

Moisturize your hands with this soothing lavender fragranced hand lotion. Infused with natural argan oil, this hand lotion will make your skin will feel calm and nourished. This hand lotion is also cruelty-free, paraben-free, silicone-free, & dye-free.

Our luxurious Hand Lotion is infused with Argan Oil (that we just adore!), known to give skin a boost of lightweight moisture. We source our golden Argan Oil from suppliers who obtain this oil through a co-operative with the Berber Women of Morocco. Say hello to lovely skin!

Our luscious formulas are also infused with the scent of French Lavender, known for its relaxing properties. It is grown using the traditional ‘préfané’ technique, which means the Lavender is cut by hand and left to dry in the fields for two-to-three days. This gives our product the unique fragrance of soft, floral notes, balanced with slightly fruity overtures that are rounded out by a sweet, balsamic note.

Usage:

You know it - massage liberally into skin.

• Does This lock in moisture all night ?1 Answers
  • What store has this brand? I would love to buy it for myself4 Answers
Love Beauty And Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Hand Lotion

Start your review of Love Beauty And Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Hand Lotion!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Emily S.
The smell is amazing!!! I have eczema/allergies especially on my hands and I didn't get any reaction to the natural ingredients. I do love that it doesn't leave my hands very greasy, it absorbs very well into my hands and quickly. I would highly recommend it especially for its size.
Angela L.
Mount Airy, NC
I've tried a lot of hand lotions over the years and this one may just be my favorite. It's so smooth and it leaves my hands super soft. I love the scent, it's very calming and not too overpowering which I love. I'm going to be telling everyone I know about this lotion.
ELizabeth G.
Bronx, NY
First of all thanks to Influenster for sending this my way. This Love Beauty and Planet argan oil and lavender hand lotion is so hydrating immediately when applied it makes the skin feel so plump. Also the fragrance smells so luxurious. I am really enjoying it .
Samaya A.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Nice hand lotion the smell is very nice and not to strong. It smells like lavender and is very flowery. It super soft and isn’t sticky. It’s thick and creamy too. I would recommend trying it. It’s a nice lotion and influenster gave me this product for free.
Kaitlyn L.
The Love Beauty and Planet Hand Lotion is amazing. I love how it come in the perfect size for traveling or carrying in a purse. It smells amazing without being too strong. It isn't extremely oily and dried quickly. I would definitely recommend this product.
Lauren R.
Pennsauken, NJ
Love this! I'm a huge fan of lavender so I knew this would be up my alley. It's not too heavy of a scent which is nice. It was very nourishing on my skin but I've used better for dry hands. All in all I'd probably purchase it if it was the right price.
safa l.
San Diego, CA
I love you too much and you can do better with your family and you don’t remember everything you said about it and you did that and you know what to do with you I know that I Love is that you know that you are not going out
Misty W.
I live how this company is striving to become totally eco friendly. No animal testing. The smell is wonderful, but not over powering like a lot of lavender lotions tend to be. I am not too fond of the lid and it seems like I will probably lose it soon.
Miranda V.
This product is great! It smells so yummy! Pro, it help my dry hands instantly! It is so gentle on my sensitive skin. My hands crack when the weather is cold, sometimes lotions can irritate but this one did not. I would definitely recommend!
Michele A.
Lake Charles, LA
This hand lotion is amazing! I received it in a VoxBox. It smells so good and it makes my hands really soft. I think if you bought the full size, it would be a really good value. It’s not oily or greasy and it leaves your hands really soft.
Diondra P.
anastasia d.
Hoboken , NJ
Does This lock in moisture all night ?