BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

Moisturize your hands with this soothing lavender fragranced hand lotion. Infused with natural argan oil, this hand lotion will make your skin will feel calm and nourished. This hand lotion is also cruelty-free, paraben-free, silicone-free, & dye-free.

Our luxurious Hand Lotion is infused with Argan Oil (that we just adore!), known to give skin a boost of lightweight moisture. We source our golden Argan Oil from suppliers who obtain this oil through a co-operative with the Berber Women of Morocco. Say hello to lovely skin!

Our luscious formulas are also infused with the scent of French Lavender, known for its relaxing properties. It is grown using the traditional ‘préfané’ technique, which means the Lavender is cut by hand and left to dry in the fields for two-to-three days. This gives our product the unique fragrance of soft, floral notes, balanced with slightly fruity overtures that are rounded out by a sweet, balsamic note.

Usage:

You know it - massage liberally into skin.

• Does This lock in moisture all night ?1 Answers
  • What store has this brand? I would love to buy it for myself4 Answers
Love Beauty And Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Hand Lotion

Start your review of Love Beauty And Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Hand Lotion!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Maira  S.
Kingman , AZ
This cream was given to me as a part of the love beauty and planet vox box. It has a great texture. It’s feels soft and smells so sweet. I had seen this product in the store and have always wanted to try it so I’m very glad I got it in a vox box. The product is so cute and the best thing is that it’s vegan and has ethically sourced ingredients.
Xochithl O.
Burbank, IL
It’s great! Not heavy feeling and not greasy! The smell is AMAZING! Lavender is my favorite scent along with jasmine and white gardenias! So moisturizing! Wish the tube was bigger so I can have a travel size and a size for the house. But overall I’m obsessed!
Jennifer T.
Bronx, NY
This was my first time ever using this product ever. It was super smoothed and it left my arms feeling extremely soft which is good because I get really ashy during the winter time and I tend to break out a lot because of the cold. The lavender scent was amazing as well. I cannot wait to try other products in this collection.
Samantha E.
Yukon , OK
When I found out I was receiving this lotion, I wasn’t too excited because I am not a fan of lavender. However, once I tried it, I loved it! It’s more a of a prettier lavender smell, and not so much like an old man cologne smell. 😂 it also makes my hands really soft! I cannot wait to try more Love Beauty and Planet products!
Megan E.
Baltimore, MD
A light hand lotion with a delicate lavender scent. I really love lavender, and I especially like using this at night. It's a thin lotion, not a cream, but it's still hydrating. Packaging is nice; I like that the cap is twist off, so it doesn't accidentally open in my bag.

Received from influenster for reviewing.
Kristine L.
Kingman, AZ
I love the scent and I love how the lotion doesn’t have a sticky feeling but more of a buttery touch! I got this product as a complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes! Definitely would buy myself this lotion and try out other scent!
Thailyanis D.
Milwaukee, WI
I received this product from Influenster, for testing purposes and I fell in love with. This hand lotion smells so good. It’s so moisturizing, I expected it to be like one of the watery lotions that nobody really likes, but this lotion is actually really good, I recommend it, I’m sure you’ll love it as well.
Priscilla C.
Kenedy, TX
First of all I love the scent I received. The smell lasts a long time. I really liked that it hydrated my skin. It was not oily or greasy when I applied it, it was smooth and dry but at the same time very moisturized. I would really buy this product again. I look forward to trying out more of their products.
Kami Y.
I love the smell and how creamy it is! Lavender is so calming. I love how small it is and the design of the bottle. It's a light creamy texture! I also love that it's vegan and there are NO dyes or Parabens! That's a plus! When I wanna get rest and be serene I'd just put this on and close my eyes.!
Victoria R.
Reading , PA
I really enjoy this product. I really liked the scent of it and was excited to see that it had Aragon oil in it. Upon application it was a little bit sticky and I didn’t like that at all. Now since it has dried down the sticky feeling had worn off and I want to try more things in the line.
Diondra P.
anastasia d.
Hoboken , NJ
Does This lock in moisture all night ?