BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

Moisturize your hands with this soothing lavender fragranced hand lotion. Infused with natural argan oil, this hand lotion will make your skin will feel calm and nourished. This hand lotion is also cruelty-free, paraben-free, silicone-free, & dye-free.

Our luxurious Hand Lotion is infused with Argan Oil (that we just adore!), known to give skin a boost of lightweight moisture. We source our golden Argan Oil from suppliers who obtain this oil through a co-operative with the Berber Women of Morocco. Say hello to lovely skin!

Our luscious formulas are also infused with the scent of French Lavender, known for its relaxing properties. It is grown using the traditional ‘préfané’ technique, which means the Lavender is cut by hand and left to dry in the fields for two-to-three days. This gives our product the unique fragrance of soft, floral notes, balanced with slightly fruity overtures that are rounded out by a sweet, balsamic note.

Usage:

You know it - massage liberally into skin.

• Does This lock in moisture all night ?1 Answers
  • What store has this brand? I would love to buy it for myself4 Answers
Love Beauty And Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Hand Lotion

Start your review of Love Beauty And Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Hand Lotion!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Amy B.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in their VoxBox for testing and reviewing purposes. Love Beauty and Planet is a cruelty free company, the lotion is thin and a little does go a long way. The fragrance is intense to start out with but in a couple minutes it mellows out. The lotion in my opinion is okay, but not my cup of tea, I need something with a little more moisture.
Nikki J.
Nashville, TN
This lotion really packs a punch! The scent is not too strong, but is long lasting! My hands are moisturized and don’t feel sticky like a lot of vegan products I have tried in the past. I love that it doesn’t have dyes or parabens! #contest I got this product for free from Influenster for my honest review.
Katie L.
Kingman, AZ
I received this lotion complimentary of Influenster to review. This was a great hand lotion. It goes only silky smooth and sinks into your skin quickly. It has a strong lavender smell so if you’re not a fan of strong scents this is not the ideal lotion. However if you like lavender this is gorgeous. I just had to wash my hands a lot because of the strong scent lasting so long.
magalis m.
Largo, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encanto definitivamente algo que llevaria siempre en mi bolso, tiene un olor super rico y duradero y deja las manos tan suaves ya no puedo estar sin ella y la utilizo en mis brazos tambien desde ahora mi favorita. Gracias influenster por darme mi muestra gratis.
Kimberlyn B.
What great timing to get this free sample in my VoxBox, this winter is wreaking havoc on my hands. A little goes a long way and it smells like an expensive perfume but not overpowering. It doesn't leave a greasy residue like other lotions do either! I really enjoyed trying this out!
Abigail G.
Lexington, KY
Full disclosure I did get this in a box vox. I must say that I enjoy the lotion, its feels light and smells amazing. The smell reminds me of baby powder and lavender. I have been using it daily, its very gentle on my skin and last a very long time without lwaving your hands feeling goopy or sticky. Personally I will be buying another one as soon as I run out.
Samira H.
Lansdale, PA
This is actually my first ever voxbox and I really like it. The hand cream is very long-lasting and very moisturizing. It is very gentle to the skin. This product is travel size so its very easy to take everywhere. I would buy this product for sure.
Maira  S.
Kingman , AZ
This cream was given to me as a part of the love beauty and planet vox box. It has a great texture. It’s feels soft and smells so sweet. I had seen this product in the store and have always wanted to try it so I’m very glad I got it in a vox box. The product is so cute and the best thing is that it’s vegan and has ethically sourced ingredients.
Xochithl O.
Burbank, IL
It’s great! Not heavy feeling and not greasy! The smell is AMAZING! Lavender is my favorite scent along with jasmine and white gardenias! So moisturizing! Wish the tube was bigger so I can have a travel size and a size for the house. But overall I’m obsessed!
Jennifer T.
Bronx, NY
This was my first time ever using this product ever. It was super smoothed and it left my arms feeling extremely soft which is good because I get really ashy during the winter time and I tend to break out a lot because of the cold. The lavender scent was amazing as well. I cannot wait to try other products in this collection.
anastasia d.
Hoboken , NJ
Does This lock in moisture all night ?