BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

Moisturize your hands with this soothing lavender fragranced hand lotion. Infused with natural argan oil, this hand lotion will make your skin will feel calm and nourished. This hand lotion is also cruelty-free, paraben-free, silicone-free, & dye-free.

Our luxurious Hand Lotion is infused with Argan Oil (that we just adore!), known to give skin a boost of lightweight moisture. We source our golden Argan Oil from suppliers who obtain this oil through a co-operative with the Berber Women of Morocco. Say hello to lovely skin!

Our luscious formulas are also infused with the scent of French Lavender, known for its relaxing properties. It is grown using the traditional ‘préfané’ technique, which means the Lavender is cut by hand and left to dry in the fields for two-to-three days. This gives our product the unique fragrance of soft, floral notes, balanced with slightly fruity overtures that are rounded out by a sweet, balsamic note.

Usage:

You know it - massage liberally into skin.

• Does This lock in moisture all night ?1 Answers
  • What store has this brand? I would love to buy it for myself4 Answers
Love Beauty And Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Hand Lotion

Start your review of Love Beauty And Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Hand Lotion!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Narcisa C.
Brooklyn, NY
It’s my first time trying a vegan product and I can say I’m in loveee. When I put it on it was so smooth and what I love the most is that the smell isn’t too strong. It’s perfect. Lavender is known to help with sleep and improves brain and mood function so I will definitely use this very often. I love products that not only are great but also look out for the planet. I’m obsessed! Everyone should definitely try it.
Marangelis R.
Bridgeport, CT
This Love Beauty And Planet Argan Oil And Lavander hand lotion is a great product. I love the way it smells and feels on the hands. I dislike lotions that leave an oily or sticky feeling on the hands but this one doesn't do any of those things mentioned. The other thing i love about this product is that it's vegan which is always a plus. I received this product for testing purposes but will never give a false review. I really enjoy this This Love Beauty And Planet Argan Oil And Lavander hand lotion.
Eva F.
Los Angeles, CA
I received this complimentary hand lotion for testing purposes and let me just say that it smells SO GOOOD, it literally smells like my Lush sleepy body lotion! The cold weather has made my hands super dry and as soon as I put it on, my hands were a lot softer and looked moisturized. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 was because it has a sticky texture at first but it starts to go away fairly quick. Definitely recommend this during the dry cold weather!!!
Jessica J.
Cumming, GA
I received the lavender hand lotion for free in exchange of an honest review. The lotion totally leaves your hands so soft and smooth and not greasy feeling which is great. The size of the container is perfect, ready to be taken everywhere in your purse. The scent is amazing. I love it. I wish it would last longer that’s would be the only negative thing from the product. I am totally buying more and totally recommend to anybody that just like me deals with dryness in the hands specially in the Winter time.
Kristen T.
What perfect timing! Iv been searching for a good hand cream & I finally found it. Love Beauty & Planet's hand lotion is exactly what I've been looking for. It is tiny & compact, perfect size to carry around. The lotion is soft and hydrating + I love the scent of lavender.
I have been sent this product complimentary for testing reasons and I will definitely repurchase after finishing the tube and can't wait to try out other scents!
Sarah M.
Smells great - not a straight lavender smell but I liked it. Other than that, it was pretty meh. Didn’t really see any difference in my super dry hands. The price is really what got me, though. You could get a 3.3oz 99% natural J.R. Watkins lavender hand cream for less than $9 at major retailers and this 1oz. retails for 11! I received this as a complimentary sample in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.
Delaney W.
Orlando, FL
The hand lotion is good, moisturizing, but it’s a little thin, I prefer my hand lotions thick and creamy. The scent is okay, it’s a light lavender smell. I did notice that my hands were smoother and less dry after using this for a few days. I received this hand lotion from Influenster to test out for a review. I probably would not purchase this because nothing about it was amazing, and 1 oz for $5 is not worth it to me.
maria n.
Fort Wayne, IN
This smells so relaxing!its travel size!so fits inside your purse inside a clutch leaves your hands nice and soft! Yes the smell is long lasting i love thats its vegan! I love all the products of this brand so far!! Yes i would buy it i resived this product for testing purposes #lovebeautyandplanet
Anna O.
Full disclosure, I did receive this complimentary from Influenster in my first Voxbox for testing purposes and my honest review. This lotion left my hands feeling soft and not sticky at all. The scent is not to strong. The fact that this lotion is vegan and cruelty-free with no dyes or parabens is just amazing.
Jordan B.
E Greenwich, RI
This is a nice moisturizing hand cream, however, I am not a fan of powder scents. If your hands are near your face often, you may not like it, if you also have the same taste in scents as I do. It does smell like Lavender which I do like. It is gentle, working at a makeup store, we use hand sanitizers that dry out my hands really bad, so using this before and after my shifts will really help.
anastasia d.
Hoboken , NJ
Does This lock in moisture all night ?