BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

Moisturize your hands with this soothing lavender fragranced hand lotion. Infused with natural argan oil, this hand lotion will make your skin will feel calm and nourished. This hand lotion is also cruelty-free, paraben-free, silicone-free, & dye-free.

Our luxurious Hand Lotion is infused with Argan Oil (that we just adore!), known to give skin a boost of lightweight moisture. We source our golden Argan Oil from suppliers who obtain this oil through a co-operative with the Berber Women of Morocco. Say hello to lovely skin!

Our luscious formulas are also infused with the scent of French Lavender, known for its relaxing properties. It is grown using the traditional ‘préfané’ technique, which means the Lavender is cut by hand and left to dry in the fields for two-to-three days. This gives our product the unique fragrance of soft, floral notes, balanced with slightly fruity overtures that are rounded out by a sweet, balsamic note.

Usage:

You know it - massage liberally into skin.

• Does This lock in moisture all night ?1 Answers
  • What store has this brand? I would love to buy it for myself4 Answers
Love Beauty And Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Hand Lotion

Start your review of Love Beauty And Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Hand Lotion!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Marisol L.
Merced, CA
First of all this product is vegan no dyes and no parabens added how awesome is that!!! I’m sensitive to some lotions so I was a little worried that I would have a reaction or something to this and I wasn’t sure I was going to love the scent but boy was I wrong! I’m absolutely in LOVE with the smell the consistency of the lotion and the way it makes my hands feel. My hands are extremely dry especially since I wash dishes daily and constantly wash my hands. Because of this my hands get extremely dry to the point where they will crack and peel and sometimes the top of my hand will bleed a little. It sucks! Usually when I apply other lotions it burns my dry skin. This product did NOT burn my skin even though it is super dry. I didn’t get a reaction or any rashes. Did I mention how amazing it smells? Lol it smells so good I’m not a big fan of lavender but man this stuff just smells so good it’s not overpowering and it’s not too sweet it’s a perfect combination. I am deeply impressed with how well this product has turned out for me. It made my dry hands so soft with just one application idk if it is for dry hands or not but if you suffer from dry hands dry elbows dry legs etc..... this stuff will definitely make them super soft and smell amazing. I got a sample sent to me from influenster and I was NOT compensated I am writing this on my own for free but I truly am amazed and happy with this product I will be purchasing and I will definitely look into this brand more.
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
*Full disclosure, I did receive this complementary from Influenster for my honest review*
This lotion smells incredible! It's a very natural scent, not artificial or anything which I love. And it is so moisturizing, without being oily or greasy like some lotions. I have very dry skin and this lotion made my hands so smooth which really surprised me considering I had just tried it for the first time. Lavender and argan oil are two of my favorite ingredients in skincare so this lotion is a major win for me. The lavender scent is so calming and soothing, while the argan oil really gives that luxurious moisturizing feel. I'm going to have to buy the big bottle so I can have it to use at home! The fact that Love Beauty & Planet's products are all natural, vegan, and cruelty free make them that much better. Their products are also environmentally friendly, the plastic used in the packaging is made from 65% recyclable material! If you haven't, I greatly recommend checking them out because you will not regret it.
Isa W.
Wichita, KS
First off I want to say that I love this brand! I have tried 2 different scents of their shampoo and conditioner, a deodorant and now this hand lotion. I did receive this sample free from Influenster! Upon the initial application of it I noticed how wet feeling it was, I know that sounds silly but the way it came out of the tube I thought okay this will be a nice thick product. Well once rubbed in it was almost like an instant liquid which threw me off. After it was rubbed in my hands were very tacky like for longer then I would have liked. The smell honestly wasn’t very powerful which was nice but after wearing it for about 30 minutes now the after smell just reminds me of baby powder. All in all it’ll make a decent purse lotion but I wouldn’t go out of my way to buy it like I would the deodorant.
Caroline P.
Lexington, SC
Disclaimer: I did receive this by mail in a VoxBox from Influenster. The smell is strong, so if you do not like strong smells, I do not recommend this. But it does smell very good. It’s in a nice, small, and convenient tube which makes carrying it around very easy. At first, the product was sticky, but when it dried, it was not slippery or sticky like regular lotions are. The product lotion is a little thin, but it goes a long way. After a couple days of use, I have seen an improvement in my hands softness, which I am happy about. Also, I am very happy that this brand is cruelty free and trying to better the planet 🥰.
Kimberly G.
Greeley, CO
I recently received this product from Influenster to review and I was not impressed. When applied it didn't feel moisturizing but simply gave a slight shine/glossy look to my hands. The small tube does seem to last longer than expected and it easy to just throw in your purse for on the go. Another positive is that the smell is nice once dueled down. The smell when freshly applied can definitely get attention with its strength but after a minute it becomes mellow and relaxing when in close proximity. But I personally would not switch over my current lotion for this one.
Jocelyn W.
Thanks to Influenster for sending me this complimentary VoxBox and introducing me to a new product line for review. First off, I really appreciate how this is a vegan, natural product as I’m really huge on cosmetics that are as natural based as possible. I did find this to be quite moisturizing. My hands felt soft and I enjoyed the lavender scent as well. Believe it or not a little bit does go a long way. That being said I actually appreciate the size and packaging of this hand lotion, it fits perfectly in my purse 😊 I definitley see myself exploring more products from the Argan Oil & Lavender line by Love Beauty and Planet as well as their other lines.
tatiana l.
Sylmar, CA
It smells pretty good. I did recieve this product complimentary of Influenster, but I actually enjoy it. I like lavender so this product was great. I really love the fact that it contain Natural Argon Oil, it's vegan, has no dyes or patabens, and the lavender was ethically sourced! Plastic that they used for the packaging was 65% from recycled material!! So happy about that for the environment. The lotion itself makes the skin feel soft and the tube is super convenient to just put in your purse! It doesnt make your hands feel tacky or sticky at all and the scent lasts for quite a while. A+ from me
Rose G.
Corp Christi, TX
Complementary from influencer to try this love beauty and plant Argan Oil and lavender, Perfect timing I just ran out of my hand lotion and this one arrives at my front door. I wash my hands very frequently because of the field I'm in so I'm constantly washing my hands. So I'm always having to use hand lotion and when I used this one for the first time it instantly took the tightness and dryness off my hands they felt smooth not greasy . The smell is pleasant. Relaxing lavender smell . Vegan friendly travel friendly. Glade I got to try this out I will be purchasing the full size .
Kat V.
Arverne, NY
I received this item complimentary. The size is compact to travel with. The ingredients are natural which I do like. The scent is predominantly lavender and is mixed with other ingredients however the lavender is all that I smell. Once applied I liked the initial feel of the product and felt the argan oil and assumed it would be greasy and perhaps long lasting. It was not greasy after spread out and sadly it isn’t long lasting. My hands still felt dry and the smell was all that was left of the product. I think for the summer it might be better to use but during cold times my hands need moisture and this is a temporary lotion I would use until I found something more lasting.
Amanda Z.
I received this product complementary from Influenster for testing purposes. The scent of this lotion does start off very strong but after a couple minutes it does mellow out. I personally like the scent of lavender and find it to be calming, so this lotion was a hit for me. I like that the scent is made naturally. The company Love Beauty and Planet is trying to save the planet with the packaging and how each product is made which is good. My hands were a little dry when I first started applying the lotion and after they are no longer dry and are very smooth. I would recommend trying this lotion but be aware that the scent can start off strong!
Diondra P.
anastasia d.
Hoboken , NJ
Does This lock in moisture all night ?