BriAnna πŸ’€.
Resaca, GA
*Full disclosure, I did receive this complementary from Influenster for my honest review*
This lotion smells incredible! It's a very natural scent, not artificial or anything which I love. And it is so moisturizing, without being oily or greasy like some lotions. I have very dry skin and this lotion made my hands so smooth which really surprised me considering I had just tried it for the first time. Lavender and argan oil are two of my favorite ingredients in skincare so this lotion is a major win for me. The lavender scent is so calming and soothing, while the argan oil really gives that luxurious moisturizing feel. I'm going to have to buy the big bottle so I can have it to use at home! The fact that Love Beauty & Planet's products are all natural, vegan, and cruelty free make them that much better. Their products are also environmentally friendly, the plastic used in the packaging is made from 65% recyclable material! If you haven't, I greatly recommend checking them out because you will not regret it.