Vera’s W.
Albuquerque , NM
I got this product today. I did an unboxing video which is yet to be upload it because Instagram is down. Before I get into the product, I would like to mention this product was sent to me free of charge for review purposes. Now....I loved it! It smells great, it’s non-greasy and it seems like a great product. Certified vegan and infused with natural ingredients. Please stop by my page to check out the unboxing videos and review. I will try using it all through the week and provide a “final thoughts” video/story on IG (@verasworldbeauty). Thanks Influenster!