BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

Soothe your mind and lift your spirits! This deodorant, infused with argan oil, protects you from odor,  while the calming lavender extract will delight your senses.

• Why does it burn whenever I use the calming deodorant?2 Answers
Maci M.
Nederland, TX
I was so excited about this product because it smelled amazing and I have been wanting to integrate healthier, more natural products into my daily routine. I put it on fresh out of the shower to get a true first impression and immediately after putting it on my armpits started burning. I thought that I was possibly just having a small reaction because it was a new product for me, so I let it sit for about two minutes. The burning got continually worse and my armpits felt sticky so I tried wiping it off very gently with a baby wipe, but the moisture made the burning worse. I jumped back into the shower to thoroughly wash the area and even after getting out my skin still burned in that area. My armpits are very sensitive now but hopefully it’ll go away after tonight. I would normally try products multiple times, but the burn was so intense that I don’t feel safe using it again. Maybe it will work for someone with less sensitive skin. I don’t generally have super sensitive armpits (or skin in general), but this specific product definitely got to me. Use sparingly upon your first application if you try it just in case you might have the same reactions.
Julianne B.
Silver Spring , MD
Update: I think I may be allergic to something in this. After a few days, it burned my underarms. Unfortunately, I think I’ll be going back to Degree. . I recently received this from Influenster to test. I was skeptical because I’ve tried natural deodorants before and hated them because it didn’t keep me from sweating. I was pleasantly surprised by this brand because I didn’t sweat all day! It also smells great, which is a plus! I love that it’s natural and that the container is made from recycled materials. I love being green! Love this product and would definitely buy it again!
Jeanene N.
I’ve always had trouble finding effective deodorants because I sweat so much but this product has definitely been effective. I like that it is clear and goes on very smooth and gentle. The scent is amazing but it is a very strong scent you will be able to smell it through your clothes but at least it smells good! It also doesn’t dry my underarms out and doesn’t leave them too moist it has the perfect balance. I usually pay $22 for the only deodorant that works for me but I’ve been reaching for this super affordable one lately. When I apply it during the day it lasts so long but by night time i feel as though it wears off but that’s because I am very active throughout the day. It gets the job done better than anything else I’ve tried which is very hard for me to find something. I absolutely love it!
Chastidy M.
Allen, TX
When I had received the package, I had high hopes for this product just because I have been looking at changing up my normal go to products for a more organic alternative. This deodorant was not good whatsoever. After application, within an hour, I was looking to reapply again. The smell is wonderful but it is not long lasting. I went a full day without reapplying in hopes that maybe it was just my conscious feeling like I need more, BAD IDEA. If you really like the smell and think this is a better alternative, I suggest carrying the product around with you and just reapply when needed.
Meagan Z.
Ohio
I’m happy with this product! If you’re using normal deodorants, it does take about a week or longer to detox your older deodorant. Once you’ve gone through that process this deodorant works well. I feel like I’m sweating less. It can be irritating to sensitive skin especially after shaving.
Alexandra F.
Washington, DC
I was so excited when I received it because I love natural deodorants and lavender scents, and really thought I found my new deodorant. It applies very smooth and doesn't leave a white residue like other natural deodorants, but the smell was a little unpleasing for me and so I haven't tried it again. It wasn't overwhelming where I smelled it all day (it actually didn't smell at all once I applied it), but it wasn't a fragrance I enjoyed when I first opened it up. I plan on using it again during a work out and will update the review if my opinion changes. I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.
Maggie P.
Fall River, MA
I brought this with my to Phoenix, as for an outdoor wedding. Risky I know. I would say this deodorant worked incredibly well and the scent stayed for very long. Much longer than some of my other cruelty free deodorants. My only complaint is a personal complaint. I wish I could’ve been sent any other scent but lavender. I rarely enjoy lavender and when I do it’s a particular product that the scent mixes well. This lavender scent was just not for me. I will however be trying their other scents because I liked the formula very very much!
Ally S.
Plymouth, MA
Purchased at: Target
The scent was so incredibly strong. I wanted a natural deodorant but this one gave me a headache because the scent was just too much. My biggest pet peeve about all natural deodorants is that they leave grease marks on shirts and I haven’t found one that doesnt
Sam R.
1,145 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
So at first I was kind of skeptical about this deodorant but once I used it I actually really liked it I used to use the powder white type of deodorant but then I switch to gel and I couldn't go back to the powder white deodorant because it gave my skin a rash so if you're a person that has sensitive skin maybe this deodorant is best for you because it's like gel but it's more oil-based it really smells good and actually last is up for 24-Hour protection.
If you're a person that really sweats cuz I am a person that sweats a lot because I work in the heat this is perfect for you
Olivia B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I did not expect to like this deodorant due to its natural label. However this shocked me, it lasted through a 7 hour day in the Alabama heat! I also am obsessed with the scent, it is so relaxing and fresh. I could smell the scent almost all day long.
Maryn C.
Nashville
Why does it burn whenever I use the calming deodorant?