Love Beauty And Planet argan oil & lavender body lotion

Calm your mind, soothe your skin with our Love Beauty Planet® Soothe & Serene Argan Oil & Lavender Body Lotion

Does it moisturize the body well?[product:love-beauty-and-planet-argan-oil-&-lavender-body-lotion]
How is the scent?
How much is it? Was it flaky? After shower or in shower?
Start your review of Love Beauty And Planet argan oil & lavender body lotion!
Savannah S.
Fresno, CA
Love Beauty And Planet argan oil & lavender body lotion uploaded by Savannah S.
My favorite lotion at the moment to put everywhere after a shower 💜 the smell is sooo good. The lavender is relaxing and soothing and the scent stays on me all day. Such a perfect natural, warm, lavender scent and it makes the skin so soft.
Megan B.
Lakewood, NJ
Love Beauty And Planet argan oil & lavender body lotion uploaded by Megan B.
Purchased at: Target
Just recently started using this body moisturizer. I’m 6 months postpartum and I really wanted to get back into looking after my entire body again when it comes to moisture. After literally 3 days I noticed a difference in the texture and feel to my problem areas (elbows and knees). I went from having rough and dry joints to having smoother and softer skin! Can not recommend this product enough. And did I mention it smells heavenly!?
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,338 reviews
Love Beauty And Planet argan oil & lavender body lotion uploaded by Letty S.
I have very bad excema on my hands and they are constantly dry, and super sensitive. Normally, scented lotions irritate my hands but this one is wonderful. The scent is very strong, but I do enjoy that and t is very moisturizing and it has a very calming lavender and vanilla scent. It's my favorite lotion high recommended to a friend.
Andreya S.
Love Beauty And Planet argan oil & lavender body lotion uploaded by Andreya S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Just a daily reminder 💕 Follow my Instagram: Influenster_Dreya (separate from personal account it will be for my reviews) I will follow back :)
Jamie U.
Manheim, PA
Love Beauty And Planet argan oil & lavender body lotion uploaded by Jamie U.
Love Beauty And Planet argan oil & lavender body lotion uploaded by Jamie U.
I don’t see this company on here to select their candle, but today I arrived home to an amazing gift from Lavender Life Co. out of Michigan. This lavender organic soy hand-poured candle smells amazing. It has a light scent and with the soy mixed it makes the smell very nice. They have so many hand made products from bath and body products, culinary products, to adorable stuffed animals. Definitely worth the time to peek at their website!
Christie  W.
Los Angeles, CA
Love Beauty And Planet argan oil & lavender body lotion uploaded by Christie  W.
Purchased at: Amazon
This lotion smells and feels luxurious like perfume than lotion. I don’t know much about argan oil, even though it is now in many hair and facial products. However, lavender is known for calming.
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
Love Beauty And Planet argan oil & lavender body lotion uploaded by Susan K.
Purchased at: Target
I love lavender scent! It simply calms me. I usually apply this body lotion before I go to bed and I swear that it makes my body ready to sleep lol #GoodByeJuly
Jai D.
Washington , DC
Love Beauty And Planet argan oil & lavender body lotion uploaded by Jai D.
I really wanted to love this product, I heard such great things about it but after multiple uses I’m left underwhelmed. I do like the smell of it once it’s on the skin but that’s also my biggest issue with this lotion - it’s just *on* the skin. It doesn’t seem to absorb well and after using it I’m left with greasy hands and legs that need additional moisture.
Kaly A.
Average lotion, claiming to be natural. It has very little plant oils (end of the ingredient list) and a strong artificial scent. I would probably use this as a shower lotion but no way does it help when used as a regular lotion. Has no substantial ingredients that make it an emollient.
Crystal T.
Pleasanton, CA
I love this lotion, I got a set for Christmas that included a shampoo, conditioner, and body lotion. So far I only have the lotion but everything was amazing. The lotion makes my skin smell so good and the lotion lasts very long throughout the day. I totally recommend this product and am planning on buying it again. Buy it if you can, it's totally worth it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Veronica T.
Walnut, CA
il y a 3 ans
Michelle P. il y a 9 mois
I love the lavender scent and that it’s ethically sourced. Many other reasons including that the bottles are made from recycled plastic.
Hannah L.