BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

Calm your mind, soothe your skin! Creating a lightweight layer over delicate skin, this gentle body lotion with Argan Oil and Lavender scent instantly revives your skin for that post-spa glow...in a bottle.

• I know everyone loves a lavender smell do you like this one?32 Answers
  • I use this lotion at night after my shower. Initially it...7 Answers
  • I have been natural for about 4 years now, and I have bee...3 Answers
Love Beauty and Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Body Lotion

Start your review of Love Beauty and Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Body Lotion!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kelly M.
Winfield Il
This is one of my favorite lotions ever. First of all, it smells lovely and fresh. I use it about every day, usually at night or when I have to leave my house but my hands are dry, cracked, and itchy. I think the price is reasonable. I definitely recommend. I have extremely extremely sensitive skin, but this product helps it a lot. Its also vegan and cruelty free, which is my number one priority
Heather H.
This lotion is pretty great! It smells amazing and my hands have never been more soft or moisturized. This lotion has worked great on my legs as well. It has been cold here lately and my legs have gotten pretty dry. I started using this lotion shortly after I realized how dry my legs were. They were moisturized and soft again in less than a week. They have been great ever since.
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
This lotion smells incredible! It is absolutely the best lavender lotion I've smelled. Compared to l'occitane lavender lotion, I prefer this one. L'occitane's has a more artificial and perfume like scent while this one is more natural and soothing. It makes my dry skin smooth without being greasy or oily like some lotions I've tried. Definitely recommend!
Elizabeth J.
MOUNT AIRY
This is a wonderful lotion. Not greasy and smells great. It's worth the price. In my opinion. I feel it's a good value. I love the lavender scent, it's a soft and gentle scent. Very gentle to your skin. I would buy again. It's a great lotion that can be applied right after a shower or any time.
M.🌻 M.
Las Vegas , NV
I love this lotion. It’s so smooth & silky, the smell also lasts awhile without it being too strong. I used it everyday after the shower & had great results. I definitely recommend it! Also, the other scents are great too. I got mine from Walgreens & usually it’s a lower price than normal.
Rose S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like the smell of this lotion. It feels a little sticky, but then dries fine. I wish it were a little thicker, I ha e dry skin. I've used other products from this company and have been satisfied with the way they work. If your skin isn't t too dry this would be perfect.
Marina M.
Oak Ridge, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
I love anything lavender. This one is more of a sweet lavender than a strict floral smell. I even got the matching body wash it smells s lovey. The smell and moisture last all day. I have turned so many people on to the brand. Great product for a drugstore brand .
Shelley P.
Bozeman, MT
I got this in the Influenster Beauty Box and I love it! Now, lavender scents can be sort of medicinal and some people love it or hate it. I didn’t mind the scent. The lotion goes on smoothly and sinks in quickly leaving your skin feeling hydrated and soft. I LIKE this!
Shonda H.
Venice, FL
Omg the smell 😍 it’s really beautiful! I personally have such super dry skin that I need to use a product with no (or little) fragrance in it. Although this definitely smelled so fresh and did help my skin but I had to reapply to keep from getting dry.
Kelly Y.
Raleigh, NC
This lotion smells sooooo good. I wore this all day and still felt moisturized by the end of the day. It made my skin feel super silky. I used it for a few days straight and moved on to my other fav lotion though because it just felt a little better.
Chelsey J.
Doral, FL
Lessie C.
Bella Noche
I have been natural for about 4 years now, and I have been hearing a lot of reviews and suggestions about this brand, does it really live up to the hype? I wanna try it but not waste my money
Lorissa M.
Henrico, VA
How does this hold up to dry winter skin?