BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

Transform your dull skin into perfection! This nourishing oil, infused with argan oil and lavender scent, instantly sinks into dry skin. A lightweight, silky finish oil to soothe skin and calm your mind. This dry oil is also 93% Naturally Derived and cruelty-free, paraben-free, dye-free, & formulated without phthalates.

The Smooth & Serene Body Dry Oil works perfectly on dry skin to provide soft and soothed skin! Not to forget, our Argan Oil and Lavender Body Dry Oil is made with natural argan oil, ethically sourced lavender, and contains no parabens or dyes and leaves you and the planet a little more beautiful.

We get our golden argan oil from suppliers who obtain this oil through a co-operative with the Berber women of Morocco.

The lavender in our formula is grown using the traditional ‘préfané’ technique, which means its cut by hand and left to dry in the fields for two to three days. This gives our product a soft, floral fragrance balanced with slightly fruity overtures and is rounded out by a sweet balsamic note.

Usage:

• Massage 4-6 pumps into dry skin.
• For best results, use daily.

• Anyone know is this a clean beauty item?2 Answers
Jes S.
Wellsville, MO
I was really surprised how much I enjoyed this Love Beauty And Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Body Dry Oil. The first thing I noticed was the scent. It is a little stronger than I expected coming from a more natural product line. It mostly smells like Lavender but does have a perfume hint to it. Even though it says “dry oil” I at first only tested on a small portion of my hand, expecting it to still be like other oils I’ve tried. It does come out like a liquid but I was really impressed with how quickly and nicely it soaked in to my skin. The description says it leaves a silky finish, and I would completely agree. I really liked how I could tell my skin was receiving nourishment, but that I wouldn’t have to wait around after a shower waiting to put my clothes on until the product was fully soaked in not to ruin them. After the oil soaked into my skin the scent toned out some and was really nice, light, and relaxing. I will definitely try this again and hope there are other scents. I did receive this product for free in exchange for an honest review. I really do look forward to buying this product in the future.
Curly S.
I received these products “Complimentary” for testing purposes. Can I just say I luv 💜 this brand hair products. This Argan oil and Lavender non greasy dry body oil leaves skin soft, and drys into skin feeling smooth. The sweet lavender scent last all day. I would recommend this oil. This Argan oil and Lavender is Ahhhmazing 💜 Love Beauty And Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Body Dry Oil
Thalia S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
First of all, this oil smells so good ! The lavender scent is strong and soothing. I was expecting it to be very overwhelming but even with its intensity the smell is lovely and calming. I use it after every shower and i've noticed that it has made my skin softer and more moisturized. The dry oil texture does take getting used to because it seems as though it sinks in more quickly, so in the beginning i had a tendency to overapply. You basically just need one pump to one pump and a half per body part. I really enjoy this and would love to try other scents maybe a peppermint essential oil blend, or rose oil.
Sarah E.
Greenwood, IN
Influenster and Love Beauty And Planet sent me this completely free for testing! And OH. MY. GOODNESS. Its amazing!! This dry oil smells SO GOOD!! It made my skin feel nice and soft, on top of the outstanding scent. It isnt too overpowering, it's just enough. I 100% reccomend this to anyone who may come across it, its phenomenal. I've never tried anything from Love Beauty And Planet before, even though I've definitely passed them hundreds of times at my local Target. I'm so glad to say that they're a brand I'll be going back to, and I'll have to try the other dry oil scents!!
Kimberly C.
Baltimore, MD
I’m so surprised at how much I love this product! I’ve never been much of an oil person because I hate how they can leave you feeling, well, oily. But this one actually is absorbed SUPER quickly and just left my legs feeling incredibly soft. The scent is wonderful, it’s sweet with light lavender undertones and smells really nice but not overpowering. I will definitely be repurchasing this in lieu of body lotion after I run out! *I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review. All views are my own, I legit loved this product!*
Niccy Y.
Bothell, WA
This item is quite lovely! Usually when something has lavender in it the scent it quite strong but this product has a very light scent when you pump it out of the bottle. And the scent is more of one of the oils in the bottle which is really nice.
Also a little bit goes a long way - one pump and I was able to use it on my whole arm! It absorbed quickly into my skin - except it stayed on the palms of my hands until I wiped them off. It made my skin very soft. I suggest using this product if you need instant moisture!
Samantha M.
Huber Heights, OH
I received this body oil in a Voxbox and it us a nice surprise. I would not normally buy body oils but decided to just use this on my dry feet from the winter. It has a nice light smell that is perfect for bedtime. It does not soak in as fast as I would like but since I am just putting it on my feet with socks over them it is not too much of a bother. It feels hydrating on my feet and helps with that dry tight feeling. I will have to use it for a few weeks to see if it helps soften my feet continually.
Madeline C.
Cabot, AR
I didn’t expect to like this product at all. I have pale, dry, sensitive skin. Most oils are greasy. I was so wrong! First off, the scent is amazing! My dry skin absorbed the oil and was left supple, full of life! I use this post-shower, after towel drying. I’ve also used it after work to freshen up before heading to dinner.
It’s cost-effective, and I love that Love Beauty and Planet used essential oils and recycled materials for a sustainable planet. I will definitely be buying this again...and again!
Demi D.
Arlington, VA
i love this!!! it has made my dry from winter elbows soft again with only two pumps of oil even though the directions say 4-6 pumps. the smell is soft and only slightly noticeable which i love, in addition to the product being vegan. this was complimentary from love beauty and planet and influenster. Love Beauty And Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Body Dry Oil
Allie D.
Los Angeles , CA
Thank you for sending these products my way to test out! This brand is carried in drugstores which means they are affordable. They are also made with such great ingredients that are good for you and good for the environment. I love using this oil at night after a bath because the lavender scent is just so relaxing and it helps me unwind at the end of my day!
Heather S.
Charlotte , NC
Anyone know is this a clean beauty item?