BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

Did someone mention a spa? Dip in and unwind in a fizzing paradise of Lavender scents and Argan Oil. Let the bath bomb work its magic and pamper your skin. This bath bomb is also 98% Naturally Derived and cruelty-free, paraben-free, silicone-free.

Enjoy a fragrant bath with Argan Oil and scents of French Lavender ethically sourced from the Drôme Provencale Region of France. Our Argan Oil & Lavender Bath Bomb is made with organic Coconut Oil, leaving you and the planet a little more beautiful. This Bath Bomb is also 98% naturally derived and is also cruelty-free and paraben-free. Read our Naturally Derived Page to find out more.

Usage:

Fill your bath tub with warm water, unwrap the Bath Bomb, and drop it in your tub for some fizzy fun. Soak in and let the delightful scents take you away.

Ashley F.
I purposefully waited to try my Love, Beauty, and Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Bath Bombs after a long day. I was not disappointed. The fragrant lavender scent was noticeable before I even unboxed my VoxBox products. The scent filled the bathroom and I instantly felt mindfully and physically relaxed. I noticed that the bomb gave the water a slight cloudy tint as it dissolved, which gave me confidence that this bomb was of great quality and would last the duration of my bath. I was so impressed with the quality of this bath bomb and the packaging that I had to research the company and it's products. I value companies that assure its customers that its products are naturally- derived. I was also highly impressed to know that the bottles Love and Beauty uses are from 100% recycled materials. I look forward to trying other products from Love, Beauty, and Planet.
Anna M.
South Salt Lake, UT
Oh my goodness. I loved these bath bombs. I received these during a very stressful week and I automatically tried them. I did receive these for review, but I was honestly skeptical because I’ve had bad experiences with bath bombs in the past. Either due to being lackluster or irritating my skin. The fragrance to these was refreshing, not too heavy, and overall smells really nice and helped with calming me. I like that it doesn’t leave a film on my bathtub or make a huge dye mess either. I thought the oil really helped my skin feel moisturized when I got out of my bath. Like, i could feel the moisture. I have pretty sensitive skin when it comes to fragrances, mostly on my legs, but these bath bombs didn’t irritate at all. I can’t wait to try other fragrances if they have them. If they don’t, im definitely going to purchase more.
Curly S.
I’ve received these products “Complimentary” for testing purposes. Omgosh Influenster knows me soooo well💜 these bath bombs are soooo delish with sweet fragrance of Lavender and Argan oil. A soothing spa experience at home with lavender notes that leaves your skin so soft and melts the stress away. I’m sure you can use this bath bombs anytime of the day. I luv this I did not know “Love beauty and planet” had soooo many other products i’m hooked and can’t wait to shop their other products. I would recommend this Brand and bath bombs to everyone. Love beauty and planet 🌎 are vegan free, no dyes, no parabens Love Beauty And Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Bath Bomb 2ct
Jes S.
Wellsville, MO
I was excited to try this after how much I loved the dry oil. The first thing I noticed about this bath bomb was the scent. The scent was overwhelming and more like perfume than something natural. The scent was so strong that it gave me a headache. I did like how the bath bomb was not filled with a ton of dye-my water color barely changed. I really liked how it made my skin feel afterwards. If they could tone down the scent, I would be ecstatic to try again. If the formula stays the same I will not be likely to purchase again. I appreciate what the brand stands for and I hope other brands follow suit. I was given this product in exchange for my honest opinion.
Cristina S.
Streamwood, IL
I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. Tried one of the bath bombs in this super cute box and I love it!! Smells amazing and I really like that it has organic and natural properties. Definitely looking forward to the next time I get to use the other one!! The oil is amazing as well! The smell is nice and soft and when you rub it, it doesn’t leave your hands feeling weird or anything. A little bit goes a long way. Love this box!!!
Lacey G.
Killeen, TX
So the smell is amazing. Its strong but also subtle and gentle. Plus who doesn't love lavendar? I rarely ever get a chance to take a bath but when I do I love using bath bombs. Influenster sent this one to me free to try it out. It worked great and smelled awesome my two complaints are...
1) it was very soft and breaking apart in the packaging
2) I had to wash myself off after cause my skin was sorta greasy
Other than that I love it. Love Beauty And Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Bath Bomb 2ct
Sarah H.
Findlay, OH
These bath bombs are comparable to those you’d buy at any store like Walmart. They smell nice and we’re a decent size, but once in the water they sunk right to the bottom and almost instantly melted. They leave a weird oily feeling all over the skin, not a good soft one but like greasy, it’s also visible in the water too. They weren’t bubbly and super luxurious feeling like lush’s bath bombs but they were okay for something I could purchase at a regular grocery store.
Niccy Y.
Bothell, WA
The scent is very very overpowering even in the box - putting it in water doesn't really diffuse the scent. I liked the way the product made my skin feel in the bath but to be honest I would have prefered it if they had cut the scent of the bath bomb down quite a lot. It did make my skin feel very soft though. I would suggest maybe trying a different scent of these bath bombs if you don't like strong scents like I do but the products outcome on your skin is great!
Allie D.
Los Angeles , CA
Wow I am so glad I received these bath bombs for reviewing purposes because I would have missed out on such an awesome product. The smell is amazing at they are super affordable! I could not stop smelling the box when they arrived. I would totally recommend it to anybody that is looking for a relaxing time in their bathtub.
Samantha M.
Huber Heights, OH
I received these bath bombs as part of a Voxbox. I do not take baths so this is something I would never buy for myself. These smell VERY strongly of Lavender, but once in the water it was not as bad and the scent was nice. The bath bomb did make my skin feel nice afterwards. Seeing as I do not take baths I will not use the 2nd one or purchase these, but they are nice if you do take baths.