BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

Take a deep breath, and let your skin take one too.  Envelop yourself with our Relaxing Rain bar soap for a soothing-relaxed feel. Infused with Argan Oil, known to soften, and heirloom French Lavender to calm the spirit and mind. Enjoy smooth skin – day or night.

Love Beauty and Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Bar Soap

Start your review of Love Beauty and Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Bar Soap!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kelsee J.
Willard, UT
4 1/2 stars! I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! I am normally not a huge bar soap girl and prefer body wash, BUT this soap is so awesome! I thought the lavender smell might be a bit too overwhelming when I first smelled it, but it is very light and beautiful. It lathers really great on a loofah and continues to lather as you use it and it makes your body feel SO clean! It is a very beautifully packaged product as well and has a super cute stamp on the soap itself! I would definitely recommend trying out this soap!
Amanda H.
Purchased at: Target
I am not big on bar soap. Hence the 4 stars. But I do enjoy using this!! It lathers very well and will leave my skin feeling tight. It is a bit drying but I have the body lotion as well so it's not too big of an issue for me. My only complaint was the packaging it arrived in. I would like to see this company package their bar soap in a reusable bar soap box as leaving it in my shower caddy grosses me out a bit where dust and God knows what else can land on it. You can pick this up for around $5 which isn't too terrible considering the scent is amazing and will permiate you and the bathroom you're using it in. I received this free via influenster for my opinion
Patricia Duarte R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the smell of this bar soap, it leaves my whole bathroom smelling good, the only con to it is the fact that it is HUUUGE, it’s so huge that it keeps on slipping off, so I cut it in half to make it easier, the whole fam love this soap! Love Beauty and Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Deodorant StickLove Beauty and Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Bar SoapLove Beauty and Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Body Lotion
Belen R.
I received the Love Beauty And Planet Árgan Oil & Lander Bar Soap and it is amazing! The first time I opened it I left if in my shower for later that day and it made the bathroom smell amazing! It clearly feels like your body is being cleaned and it gets really soapy! Most of my bar soaps don’t give out as much bubbles but this one did! It smells great, cleans good and makes your body feel soft afterwards! I received this complimentary box from Influenster. It included the lotion, soap and deodorant!
Kayla H.
Port angeles, WA
LOVE that there is real lavender in in this! It smells sooo good! It's a huge bar so I can cut it in half and it will last me even longer! I got it complementary so I'm not sure on the price but for that big of a natural bar of soap I'm sure the price is worth it! I feel it works great! Definitely will purchase more!
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I love this product! I’ve always used body wash but the bar soap is equally as good. I love the smell of it and it leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling good for a long time! I would definitely recommend this, especially since it’s vegan and not tested on animals, therefore it’s a winner in my book!
Melissa S.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
This bar soap is absolutely amazing. The smell is so strong and smells so good. The bar soap foams up so much so you don’t even have to use that much because it creates a lot of foam. I love that these products are an amazing way to help the planet. The only thing is that it does leave your skin feeling a bit dry at the end but if you apply the lotion right after, it leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth
Maggie P.
Fall River, MA
Wow. Wow wow wow. I had a predisposition when I open the box seeing the lavender scent but once I used it in the shower I was blown away. It has a very thick rich lather that does not disappear as you’re washing your body, it’s very moisturizing and the scent is subtle and clean not as floral as I imagined. My boyfriend actually also started to use it so I’ll have to get a back up ready!
Julianne B.
Silver Spring, MD
I don’t normally use bar soap, but I got this one free to test from Influenster. I LOVE the scent, especially for night showers since it’s Lavender. It made my skin feel soft and it doesn’t feel sticky afterwards like I’ve felt with other bar soaps. It’s also so cute!

I’d definitely buy this!
Lisa S.
Glen Cove, NY
I have eczema, therefore I was a little hesitant to use the soap because it is scented and new. I read the label and ingredients and was sooo excited that I immediately used it. I am in love with the smell and the way it feels during and after showering. Definitely will be purchasing more from this brand and love that everything is cruelty free!