At Love Beauty and Planet our goal is to make you more beautiful and give a little love to the planet. We are committed to small acts of love for the planet. Our goal is a carbon footprint so small it's like we weren't even here. We started our journey by loading our beauty products with goodness. Every one of our bottles is made from 100% recycled materials and are recyclable. Our caps and pumps aren't made from recycled plastics yet, but we're working on it. Calm your frizz for hair that's oh so smooth with our Smooth and Serene Leave-in Smoothie Cream! Our anti frizz leave-in conditioner cream is infused with golden Argan Oil. Delicately surround your hair in a cloud of heirloom French Lavender, sourced ethically from the Dro me Provenc ale Region of France. How to use? To calm unwanted frizz, spread 5-8 pumps of cream evenly through wet or dry hair using hands (obviously) work it, avoid roots. No need to rinse. For brilliantly beautiful hair, try our line of frizz control hair products, start with our Love Beauty and Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Smooth and Serene Shampoo and follow up with our Love Beauty and Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Smooth and Serene Conditioner. Don't stop with beautiful hair! Envelop your skin in a soothing relaxed feel with Love Beauty and Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Relaxing Rain Body Wash. We are starting a beautiful movement. Are you in? To learn more visit lovebeautyplanet.com.

I have naturally oily hair and my friend gave this to me, and I wanted to know would this work for my hair type?
Start your review of Love Beauty and Planet Argan Oil and Lavender Smooth and Serene Leave In Conditioner Cream 4 oz!
1,170 reviews
This is a nice leave in smoothing cream from love beauty and planet. The argan oil and lavender smells very nice in my hair, the scent does last for a couple days. Does leave-in cream did help control some frizz that I have. I just wish it felt softer when my hair was wet
Middletown, RI
I thought this brand was going to work wonders, being a new hair care brand and their ad were just selling me in the product. So I wanted to start with the leave in conditioner. And it started working pretty okay for the beginning in the end my hair felt just as dry as before I started using it. Would not purchase again.
Ventura, CA
I love this product. First off it smells amazing! I put a small amount when my hair is wet. After I style I notice my frizzy is maintained and my hair is silky smooth. I noticed a difference after only a couple uses.
Chicago , IL
Des que lo probé por primera vez hace 4 meses no he parado de usarlo. Me encanta el aroma sumado a los nutridos y limpio que deja mi cabello.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: CVS
This product smells yummy!! My hair is curly and it's calms the frizz down. It has argon oil, and French lavender., also defines my curls
Atlanta
Love this brand. Love the concept of it. Love the products, they are just so good. It’s price is really nice and it works perfectly.
Springboro, OH
I really like this hair cream, I regularly apply this to the ends of my hair when they feel really dry and need that added moisture
The scent is nice but a little strong. Does not control the frizz very well. This would be good if you needed something light.
This product smells so good and left my hair feeling silky. I will continue to use the product and see how my curly hair fairs.
I love this products!! Are totally organic, no silicons, no parabens, no dyes, no tested on animals and smell so so good!!