At Love Beauty and Planet our goal is to make you more beautiful and give a little love to the planet. We are committed to small acts of love for the planet. Our goal is a carbon footprint so small it's like we weren't even here. We started our journey by loading our beauty products with goodness. Every one of our bottles is made from 100% recycled materials and are recyclable. Our caps and pumps aren't made from recycled plastics yet, but we're working on it. Calm your frizz for hair that's oh so smooth with our Smooth and Serene Leave-in Smoothie Cream! Our anti frizz leave-in conditioner cream is infused with golden Argan Oil. Delicately surround your hair in a cloud of heirloom French Lavender, sourced ethically from the Dro me Provenc ale Region of France. How to use? To calm unwanted frizz, spread 5-8 pumps of cream evenly through wet or dry hair using hands (obviously) work it, avoid roots. No need to rinse. For brilliantly beautiful hair, try our line of frizz control hair products, start with our Love Beauty and Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Smooth and Serene Shampoo and follow up with our Love Beauty and Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Smooth and Serene Conditioner. Don't stop with beautiful hair! Envelop your skin in a soothing relaxed feel with Love Beauty and Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Relaxing Rain Body Wash. We are starting a beautiful movement. Are you in? To learn more visit lovebeautyplanet.com.

I have naturally oily hair and my friend gave this to me, and I wanted to know would this work for my hair type?
Start your review of Love Beauty and Planet Argan Oil and Lavender Smooth and Serene Leave In Conditioner Cream 4 oz!
West Chester, OH
This is a daily must in my hair care routine. It smells yummy and the formula does wonders for my dry hair. The only downside is that I am only able to find it at kroger
Longview , WA
Love Beauty and Planet Argan Oil and Lavender Smooth and Serene Leave In Conditioner Cream 4 oz uploaded by Korina K.
This stuff is unreal! I am always a sucker for anything Lavender! (Gramma memories) This cream is light and non greasy! The bonus is that the calming scent is natural! It truly is a frizzy hair saver! I purchased mine at Rite Aid and this was my first product used from this line. Def impressed and will be repeated customer. Environmentally conscious too! #winning ❤️❤️love this stuff. Must try product!
Melbourne, FL
THIS PRODUCT WORKS INSANELY WELL. I’ve grown up with that awkward not curly not straight, frizzy all the time hair and I bought this thinking it wasn’t going to work and OMG!!! They definitely proved me wrong! It smells AMAZING and takes out all the frizz. It leaves my hair looking like I just styled it without doing much work. I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND.
Love Beauty and Planet Argan Oil and Lavender Smooth and Serene Leave In Conditioner Cream 4 oz uploaded by Sarah V.
This was my first experience with a leave in conditioner and I was impressed. It gave my hair just the right amount of moisture to control fizz and leave my hair soft and silky. It did not leave it feeling gunky and heavy. The packaging and pump is very nice. The smell is amazing and not overpowering. This brand is vegan and cruelty free. I highly recommend.
Love Beauty and Planet Argan Oil and Lavender Smooth and Serene Leave In Conditioner Cream 4 oz uploaded by Raven J.
I also bought this a few weeks ago it's an even I'm just kind of like almost. It definitely helps with the phrase that I get just because I just always have for you here for some reason. But I do love them I guess you could say 3d effect on the packaging which is really nice I love the scent you could definitely smell the lavender but it's not really really strong overpowering I highly recommend
springfield, TN
Love Beauty and Planet Argan Oil and Lavender Smooth and Serene Leave In Conditioner Cream 4 oz uploaded by ana W.
LOVE THIS LEAVE IN CREAM ! I ALWAYS USE IT WHEN I GET OUT OF THE SHOWER, I LOVE HOW IT CAN BE USED WITH WET , DAMP OR DRY HAIR! GREAT FOR THIN OR THICK HAIR, LOVE LOVE THE SCENT, ALMOST PUTS YOU TO SLEEP ITS SO RELAXING, JUST TAKES A FEW PUMPS , IT LASTS A VERY LONG TIME ALSO <3
Winston Salem, NC
Love Beauty and Planet Argan Oil and Lavender Smooth and Serene Leave In Conditioner Cream 4 oz uploaded by Susannah B.
Purchased at: Target
Such a lovely product to put in my hair. It keeps my hair hydrated until the next wash. I do wish there was more argan oil in it. But it really does keep it controlled. I think it is very affordable and a lovely product you can get at Target, CVS, Walgreens, etc.
This leave in conditioner smells heavenly!!! I picked it up one day because it was on sale and I’d been wanting to try it and I was not disappointed! Not only does it smell great, but it leaves your hair feeling soft and smooth. It kept my hair from getting frizzy and didn’t make it feel weighted down.
Kenosha, WI
Favorite product to run through my curls to quench them. Kills my super frizzy hair and gives it the hydration it needs in the winter. Smells fantastic and at a very affordable price point. Usually works with a bogo and coupon at ulta so I won't buy it anywhere else. I love what they stand for.
Longton, KS
Love it! I generally don't use leave ins but I thought I'd give it a go. I was pleasantly surprised! It smells wonderful. Doesn't feel heavy or leave my hair feeling oily. I used it on my daughter's hair as well. She mainly just loves the way it smells.