Love Beauty and Planet Argan Oil and Lavender Relaxing Rain Body Wash 16 oz uploaded by Jocelyn W.Love Beauty and Planet Argan Oil and Lavender Relaxing Rain Body Wash 16 oz uploaded by Alexandrea S.Love Beauty and Planet Argan Oil and Lavender Relaxing Rain Body Wash 16 oz uploaded by Fernanda L.

BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

At Love Beauty and Planet we are committed to acts of love that make you and our planet a little more beautiful, everyday. Our goal is a carbon footprint so small it's like we weren't even here. We started our journey by loading our beauty products with goodness. Every one of our bottles is made from 100% recycled materials and are recyclable. Our caps and pumps aren't made from recycled plastics yet, but we're working on it. We started our journey by loading our products with mild cleansers and ethically sourced fragrances. Envelop yourself with our Relaxing Rain Body Wash for a soothing-relaxed feel. Our relaxing Argan Oil and Lavender body wash is made with no sulfate cleansers, no parabens and is infused with plant based cleansers, leaving you and the planet a little more beautiful. Calm the spirit and mind with heirloom French Lavender, ethically sourced from the Dro me Provenc ale Region of France. How to use? You know it - squeeze, lather, rinse. Go easy on the tap. Don't stop with soft and smooth skin! For brilliantly beautiful hair, try our Love Beauty and Planet Argan Oil and Lavender Smooth and Serene Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-in Cream to complete your beauty routine. At Love, Beauty and Planet, we are starting a beautiful movement. Are you in? To learn more visit lovebeautyplanet.com. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Abby F.
Augusta , ME
This is so wonderful, I’ve stopped using other brands completely and this is my go to. It’s left my skin feeling soft, smelling good and it’s eco friendly and all natural. Not to mention it’s vegan friendly! Love this brand!
Kendra F.
This product is amazing. It’s fresh and leaves me feeling relaxed after using! I love how soft my skin feels but yet clean! It’s super affordable and for the value it’s worth every penny!! I would recommend this to everyone!
Brittany M.
Ridgefield , WA
Love, beauty and planet has become my number one purchase for body wash, shampoo and conditioner! Love the smell, love that it’s natural and cruelty free!
Dede C.
Pasadena, CA
I was in search of body wash and Thanks to Target I found this. It smells amazing and lathers up really well! Good for the environment too👏🏾
Solstice P.
Ypsilanti
I always smell like lavender after using this, and I feel so clean. I love that it’s cruelty free and is sold at the drug store.
Yam N.
Cleveland
This bodywash is great to use in a shower or bath before bed, the lavender scent will help assist you in feeling sleepy.
Risa W.
Smells lovely and rinsed away fast. Gently cleanses. I use a body brush in the shower and this suds up wonderfully xx
shelby g.
Granbury, TX
I love the soft smell of this and how affordable it is. The bottle lasts a long time in my home also which is nic e
Jocelyn W.
Wichita
Lathers up in a loufa great! Smell is subtle hint of lavender and makes skin fell so soft with argan oil in it
Anja S.
Love Beauty & Planet is a truly incredible brand. I use the lavender products to help keep me relaxed but all the scents are true to name and wonderful. I love that the body wash is creamy and soft. It keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day with no lotion! And I smell great all day long! I would definitely continue to use this and recommend it to all of my friends and family.
Samantha I.
I would like to try out a new body wash.   What are the pros/cons of this body wash?  How is the smell of this product?  Would you recommend this product?

back