Love - Auric Blends Fine Perfume Oil 1/3 Oz Roll-on Bottle uploaded by Carolyn P.Love - Auric Blends Fine Perfume Oil 1/3 Oz Roll-on Bottle uploaded by Carolyn P.

BY AURIC BLENDS

Carolyn P.
Carolyn P.
Bangor, ME
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Auric Blends fine perfume oils. Especially the Love blend. Perfumes are too strong for me even when other people wear them. This is a warm and romantic scent that works so well with body chemistry. The scent lasts without being over powering. I always get compliments when wearing.

I am in love with the Love blend
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
This is one of the best scents I have ever owned. I love that it is oil based rather than alcohol based, so the scent lasts much longer than cheap perfumes. I like all of the Auric Blends scents, but this one is my favorite.
Victoriahope M.
Victoriahope M.
Worcester, MA
I absolutely love this roll on oil, I have asthma so many perfumes irritate me. I can only wear Private Show. This scent is floral, but also musky as well. It is not something you think of your grandmother wearing, it is lovely and beautiful. I like to layer it with other scents also. Amber and Jasmine are also beautiful!