Skin CareBody Carelove and luck

by love and luck

Love and Luck Greetings main goal is to bring love, laughter, and of course, luck to all those who take a little time to send some. Clean up your gift giving act, and gift this attractive soap set, featuring a stylish porcelain soap dish, a bar of scented organic, all natural soap, hand-poured soy candle, and cotton hand towel all presented in a delightful rustic crate presentation.

Soap - All natural; lemon scented, 4.5 oz net wt; Soap Dish - Porcelain 5″ × 4¼″ × ½″; Soy Candle - Lemon scented; 7 oz, burns 50-65 hours; Hand towel - Pink, 100% Cotton; Reusable Crate Box - 8" W x 7" H x 3"D

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Love and Luck Greetings"Let it Snow" Gift Set: Organic Soap, Soy Candle, Porcelain Soap Dish and Hand Towel!
Felicia H.
Baxter springs, ks
It's a cute little set up. Good for a nice little gift for a friend or even a relative. The smell was pleasant. Not to over powering. I always liked the soy soaps and this was also one of the ones I liked as well. Definitely something I'd buy again even for myself.

Looking for your answer?