BY RICHARD CURTIS

"Get ready for fun!" (Leah Rozen, People) with the "feel good movie of the year!" (Clay Smith, Access Hollywood) Love Actually is the ultimate romantic comedy from the makers of Bridget Jones' Diary and Notting Hill. Funny, irresistible and heartwarming, an all-star cast (Hugh Grant, Liam Neeson, Colin Firth and Emma Thompson, to name a few!) will take you on a breathtaking tour of love's delightful twists and turns. Fall under the spell of Love Actually and share the laughs and charm again and again.

• Is this movie is more funny or more romantic?2 Answers
  • Is this movie a good choice for couples?2 Answers
  • I have never seen this movie? Is it worth all the hype?3 Answers
Love Actually
  • "This movie is such a treat.the acting is great, and it is an insight to all different kinds of love, love actually is a must see for any romantic comedy lover" in 5 reviews
Maria S.
Kingston, ON
My boyfriend Colin Firth is in this so it's a must see for me every holiday season, and when I want to stare at him while he speaks Portuguese, which might be the hottest thing ever. It's a must see - it's fun, and funny and kind of heartbreaking, so watch it immediately.
Shannon S.
Birmingham, West Midlands
This movie is a classic! Heartfelt stories from so many talented actors. Has been come sort of a Christmas season movie but I'll tell you that it is always the season for love!
Riley M.
This is hands down one of my FAVORITE movies! I love how there are smaller storylines in the movie that end up connecting together in the end. It's the perfect romcom!
Ingvild U.
I found this movie so cute. I really loved the casting and will really recommend it to anybody that want to watch a funny and romantic movie.
Victoria W.
London
I love love love watching this movie at christmas! I do it every year on Christmas eve and it gets me right into the christmas spirit.
Tasha T.
Hamilton
One of my favorite chick-flicks of all time. I watch it every December (and a few times in between!).
Angela S.
Brampton, Ontario
My favorite romantic comedy. This movie is jam packed with laughs and every couple has a sweet story!!
Tavishi A.
Dublin
It was an amazing movie . I personally love romantic comedies and this was just fabulously made .
Gloribel G.
Sabana Seca, PR
This movie was so boring for my I didn't finish watching it...didn't like it.
Amy K.
Richmond, VA
Which couple is your favorite?
Patty A.
New York
I have never seen this movie? Is it worth all the hype?
Josianne B.
Is this movie is more funny or more romantic?
Raigen S.
Roxie, MS
Is this movie a good choice for couples?