BY RICHARD CURTIS

"Get ready for fun!" (Leah Rozen, People) with the "feel good movie of the year!" (Clay Smith, Access Hollywood) Love Actually is the ultimate romantic comedy from the makers of Bridget Jones' Diary and Notting Hill. Funny, irresistible and heartwarming, an all-star cast (Hugh Grant, Liam Neeson, Colin Firth and Emma Thompson, to name a few!) will take you on a breathtaking tour of love's delightful twists and turns. Fall under the spell of Love Actually and share the laughs and charm again and again.

• Is this movie is more funny or more romantic?2 Answers
  • Is this movie a good choice for couples?2 Answers
  • I have never seen this movie? Is it worth all the hype?3 Answers
Love Actually
  • "This movie is such a treat.the acting is great, and it is an insight to all different kinds of love, love actually is a must see for any romantic comedy lover" in 5 reviews
Jordyn S.
Jordyn S.
Clearwater, FL
Everyone loves this movie. Seriously. I don't even celebrate Christmas, but I love watching this movie.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
Pop Culture Expert
Amazing! Love this movie! Classic chick flick. My husband doesn't love it but my girls do!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Madison, WI
Such a good movie! This one is such a classic chick flick. I almost always watch it around Christmas time.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Pop Culture Expert
I watch this movie every Christmas! I love it! I definitely recommend it. Great family, comedy, romance, girly film
Marco C.
Marco C.
Calexico, CA
Awesome cast. It is an okay movie and pretty funny as well. For young couples
AK D.
AK D.
Pop Culture Expert
How can you hate this movie? First, the cast! Everyone is phenomenal. This movie has you crying one second then laughing the next. It may not be the most critically acclaimed but to me it's perfect ;) Just a solid, heartwarming film that is especially great to watch during the Christmas season.
Erin M.
Erin M.
London, UK
I love Love Actually! I watch it every Christmas without fail. So many fantastic actors and actresses (RIP Alan Rickman). I love the multiple storylines. If you haven't seen it it's a MUST watch. If you have seen it it's a MUST watch again!
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
London
I love love love watching this movie at christmas! I do it every year on Christmas eve and it gets me right into the christmas spirit.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Birmingham, West Midlands
This movie is a classic! Heartfelt stories from so many talented actors. Has been come sort of a Christmas season movie but I'll tell you that it is always the season for love!
Ingvild U.
Ingvild U.
I found this movie so cute. I really loved the casting and will really recommend it to anybody that want to watch a funny and romantic movie.
Amy K.
Amy K.
Richmond, VA
Which couple is your favorite?
Patty A.
Patty A.
New York
I have never seen this movie? Is it worth all the hype?
Raigen S.
Raigen S.
Roxie, MS
Is this movie a good choice for couples?
Josianne B.
Josianne B.
Is this movie is more funny or more romantic?