BY RICHARD CURTIS

"Get ready for fun!" (Leah Rozen, People) with the "feel good movie of the year!" (Clay Smith, Access Hollywood) Love Actually is the ultimate romantic comedy from the makers of Bridget Jones' Diary and Notting Hill. Funny, irresistible and heartwarming, an all-star cast (Hugh Grant, Liam Neeson, Colin Firth and Emma Thompson, to name a few!) will take you on a breathtaking tour of love's delightful twists and turns. Fall under the spell of Love Actually and share the laughs and charm again and again.

• Is this movie is more funny or more romantic?2 Answers
  • Is this movie a good choice for couples?2 Answers
  • I have never seen this movie? Is it worth all the hype?3 Answers
Love Actually
  • "This movie is such a treat.the acting is great, and it is an insight to all different kinds of love, love actually is a must see for any romantic comedy lover" in 5 reviews
Valerie H.
Stanton , TN
Really good movie. Several story plots and characters to follow and get interested in.
Jordyn S.
Clearwater, FL
Everyone loves this movie. Seriously. I don't even celebrate Christmas, but I love watching this movie.
Shivani P.
Pop Culture Expert
Love Actually is such a cute Christmas movie! The casting is so amazing and it has a great bit of comedy! Definitely a Christmas classic!
sheena m.
Thornton, CO
Janie R.
Pop Culture Expert
I only actually watched it this year and it's great to see that it was truly worth the hype. Sweet and funny!
wendy b.
This is one of my favorite holiday movies. So many different great actors in this it is just amazing. I love how all the characters are related and involved somehow with each other. Very cute movie!
Tavishi A.
Dublin
It was an amazing movie . I personally love romantic comedies and this was just fabulously made .
Brittany R.
One of my all time favorite movies, I watch it at least once a year and don't get sick of it. Watching the lives of the different families and how they interact gives a bit of a different perspective than watching just one family.
Riley M.
Pop Culture Expert
This is hands down one of my FAVORITE movies! I love how there are smaller storylines in the movie that end up connecting together in the end. It's the perfect romcom!
Maria S.
Kingston, ON
My boyfriend Colin Firth is in this so it's a must see for me every holiday season, and when I want to stare at him while he speaks Portuguese, which might be the hottest thing ever. It's a must see - it's fun, and funny and kind of heartbreaking, so watch it immediately.
Amy K.
Richmond, VA
Which couple is your favorite?
Patty A.
New York
I have never seen this movie? Is it worth all the hype?
Raigen S.
Roxie, MS
Is this movie a good choice for couples?
Josianne B.
Is this movie is more funny or more romantic?