BY RICHARD CURTIS

"Get ready for fun!" (Leah Rozen, People) with the "feel good movie of the year!" (Clay Smith, Access Hollywood) Love Actually is the ultimate romantic comedy from the makers of Bridget Jones' Diary and Notting Hill. Funny, irresistible and heartwarming, an all-star cast (Hugh Grant, Liam Neeson, Colin Firth and Emma Thompson, to name a few!) will take you on a breathtaking tour of love's delightful twists and turns. Fall under the spell of Love Actually and share the laughs and charm again and again.

• Is this movie is more funny or more romantic?2 Answers
  • Is this movie a good choice for couples?2 Answers
  • I have never seen this movie? Is it worth all the hype?3 Answers
Love Actually
  • "This movie is such a treat.the acting is great, and it is an insight to all different kinds of love, love actually is a must see for any romantic comedy lover" in 5 reviews
wendy b.
wendy b.
This is one of my favorite holiday movies. So many different great actors in this it is just amazing. I love how all the characters are related and involved somehow with each other. Very cute movie!
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Stanton , TN
Really good movie. Several story plots and characters to follow and get interested in.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
LOVE love actually. Love the air port scenes, the romantic gestures, the fact that it's held during Christmas. Love this movie.
Cait W.
Cait W.
Marietta, GA
My go to feel good movie no matter what time is year! Always warms my heart, makes me laugh and cry and reminds me of the special people in my life. The characters are hysterical and worth rooting for!
Brittani B.
Brittani B.
Kankakee, IL
Pop Culture Expert
This is my boyfriend & my movie.... the past 4 Christmases we watch it on chirstmas eve! before knowing him, I'd never seen it. i love all the ways they show love..but my favorite is between the step father and son. so perfect.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Love this movie! Never fails, have to watch it every year during the holiday season.
Michala F.
Michala F.
This was such a romantic and adorable movie to watch! Good story line with all the couples and their loves!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Plot holes, stereotypical tropes, and cheese galore...

I miss the days when "When Harry Met Sally" and "Say Anything" were the classics, rather than this drivel.
Kim G.
Kim G.
It's a must see - it's fun, and funny and kind of heartbreaking, so a must see for sure.
Katie M.
Katie M.
St Petersburg, FL
Definitely a movie you can watch over and over again...even when it's not the holidays! All of the story lines captivate you and it's a great feel good type of movie.
Amy K.
Amy K.
Richmond, VA
Which couple is your favorite?
Patty A.
Patty A.
New York
I have never seen this movie? Is it worth all the hype?
Raigen S.
Raigen S.
Roxie, MS
Is this movie a good choice for couples?
Josianne B.
Josianne B.
Is this movie is more funny or more romantic?