BY RICHARD CURTIS

"Get ready for fun!" (Leah Rozen, People) with the "feel good movie of the year!" (Clay Smith, Access Hollywood) Love Actually is the ultimate romantic comedy from the makers of Bridget Jones' Diary and Notting Hill. Funny, irresistible and heartwarming, an all-star cast (Hugh Grant, Liam Neeson, Colin Firth and Emma Thompson, to name a few!) will take you on a breathtaking tour of love's delightful twists and turns. Fall under the spell of Love Actually and share the laughs and charm again and again.

• Is this movie is more funny or more romantic?2 Answers
  • Is this movie a good choice for couples?2 Answers
  • I have never seen this movie? Is it worth all the hype?3 Answers
Love Actually
  • "This movie is such a treat.the acting is great, and it is an insight to all different kinds of love, love actually is a must see for any romantic comedy lover" in 5 reviews
Marco C.
Calexico, CA
Awesome cast. It is an okay movie and pretty funny as well. For young couples
Joanna P.
Bronx, NY
Definitely a "chick flick" which I loved. If you enjoy romantic comedy mixed with mushy feelings, this is PERFECT!
Jenna G.
Philadelphia, PA
Pop Culture Expert
Classic christmas movie, i love the idea of everyone connecting somehow and ties in the spirit of the season
Brittani B.
Kankakee, IL
Pop Culture Expert
This is my boyfriend & my movie.... the past 4 Christmases we watch it on chirstmas eve! before knowing him, I'd never seen it. i love all the ways they show love..but my favorite is between the step father and son. so perfect.
Kim G.
It's a must see - it's fun, and funny and kind of heartbreaking, so a must see for sure.
Jennifer P.
Plot holes, stereotypical tropes, and cheese galore...

I miss the days when "When Harry Met Sally" and "Say Anything" were the classics, rather than this drivel.
Jennifer H.
Somerville , MA
It would not be Christmas without Love Actually! I so look forward to the first viewing of the holiday season. I love all how all of the characters are connected in one way or another. I will also never get enough of watching Rick Grimes be all romantic before he was Rick Grimes.
Kaitlyn M.
Love this movie! Never fails, have to watch it every year during the holiday season.
Amy K.
Richmond, VA
My favorite holiday movie! I enjoy all of the different stories and plot lines weaving together at the end :D
Ashley M.
Syracuse, NY
Such a cute rom com and really fun to watch around Christmas time. Also the cast is so perfect!
Amy K.
Richmond, VA
Which couple is your favorite?
Patty A.
New York
I have never seen this movie? Is it worth all the hype?
Raigen S.
Roxie, MS
Is this movie a good choice for couples?
Josianne B.
Is this movie is more funny or more romantic?