BY RICHARD CURTIS

"Get ready for fun!" (Leah Rozen, People) with the "feel good movie of the year!" (Clay Smith, Access Hollywood) Love Actually is the ultimate romantic comedy from the makers of Bridget Jones' Diary and Notting Hill. Funny, irresistible and heartwarming, an all-star cast (Hugh Grant, Liam Neeson, Colin Firth and Emma Thompson, to name a few!) will take you on a breathtaking tour of love's delightful twists and turns. Fall under the spell of Love Actually and share the laughs and charm again and again.

• Is this movie is more funny or more romantic?2 Answers
  • Is this movie a good choice for couples?2 Answers
  • I have never seen this movie? Is it worth all the hype?3 Answers
Love Actually
  • "This movie is such a treat.the acting is great, and it is an insight to all different kinds of love, love actually is a must see for any romantic comedy lover" in 5 reviews
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Stanton , TN
Really good movie. Several story plots and characters to follow and get interested in.
Brittani B.
Brittani B.
Kankakee, IL
Pop Culture Expert
This is my boyfriend & my movie.... the past 4 Christmases we watch it on chirstmas eve! before knowing him, I'd never seen it. i love all the ways they show love..but my favorite is between the step father and son. so perfect.
wendy b.
wendy b.
This is one of my favorite holiday movies. So many different great actors in this it is just amazing. I love how all the characters are related and involved somehow with each other. Very cute movie!
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Love this movie! Never fails, have to watch it every year during the holiday season.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Somerville , MA
It would not be Christmas without Love Actually! I so look forward to the first viewing of the holiday season. I love all how all of the characters are connected in one way or another. I will also never get enough of watching Rick Grimes be all romantic before he was Rick Grimes.
Michala F.
Michala F.
This was such a romantic and adorable movie to watch! Good story line with all the couples and their loves!
Jenna G.
Jenna G.
Philadelphia, PA
Pop Culture Expert
Classic christmas movie, i love the idea of everyone connecting somehow and ties in the spirit of the season
Kim G.
Kim G.
It's a must see - it's fun, and funny and kind of heartbreaking, so a must see for sure.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Pop Culture Expert
I love this movie, I watch it every Christmas season! I like how there are several story lines that all connect in a unique way. The cast is phenomenal.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Baton Rouge
I love this movie! It has the best cast and an even better soundtrack! It will make you laugh, cry, smile, and beg for more. There's definitely no forgetting Hugh Grant's dance across his house after a battle with the president. This is the best holiday movie I've seen in a long time.
Amy K.
Amy K.
Richmond, VA
Which couple is your favorite?
Patty A.
Patty A.
New York
I have never seen this movie? Is it worth all the hype?
Raigen S.
Raigen S.
Roxie, MS
Is this movie a good choice for couples?
Josianne B.
Josianne B.
Is this movie is more funny or more romantic?