BY RICHARD CURTIS

"Get ready for fun!" (Leah Rozen, People) with the "feel good movie of the year!" (Clay Smith, Access Hollywood) Love Actually is the ultimate romantic comedy from the makers of Bridget Jones' Diary and Notting Hill. Funny, irresistible and heartwarming, an all-star cast (Hugh Grant, Liam Neeson, Colin Firth and Emma Thompson, to name a few!) will take you on a breathtaking tour of love's delightful twists and turns. Fall under the spell of Love Actually and share the laughs and charm again and again.

• Is this movie is more funny or more romantic?2 Answers
  • Is this movie a good choice for couples?2 Answers
  • I have never seen this movie? Is it worth all the hype?3 Answers
Love Actually
  • "This movie is such a treat.the acting is great, and it is an insight to all different kinds of love, love actually is a must see for any romantic comedy lover" in 5 reviews
Emily V.
Emily V.
Glendale, CA
A classic Christmas movie. I have to watch it every year. Perfect amount of romance, comedy and tenderness. So many feel goods!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Mason, MI
I really liked this movie! It is very interesting how all the characters are connected. Great soundtrack, especially the song "I Don't Want To Be Alone On Christmas. " While the airport scene with Sam and Joanna was definitely unrealistic, it was heartwarming. A great pick!
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
LOVE love actually. Love the air port scenes, the romantic gestures, the fact that it's held during Christmas. Love this movie.
Tiana P.
Tiana P.
W Springfield, MA
One of my favorite holiday movies! I don't even need it to be Christmas to watch it! It's adorable and I always feel good when it ends because there's just so much love!
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Stanton , TN
Really good movie. Several story plots and characters to follow and get interested in.
wendy b.
wendy b.
This is one of my favorite holiday movies. So many different great actors in this it is just amazing. I love how all the characters are related and involved somehow with each other. Very cute movie!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Somerville , MA
It would not be Christmas without Love Actually! I so look forward to the first viewing of the holiday season. I love all how all of the characters are connected in one way or another. I will also never get enough of watching Rick Grimes be all romantic before he was Rick Grimes.
Jenna G.
Jenna G.
Absecon, NJ
Pop Culture Expert
Classic christmas movie, i love the idea of everyone connecting somehow and ties in the spirit of the season
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Pop Culture Expert
I love this movie, I watch it every Christmas season! I like how there are several story lines that all connect in a unique way. The cast is phenomenal.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Baton Rouge
I love this movie! It has the best cast and an even better soundtrack! It will make you laugh, cry, smile, and beg for more. There's definitely no forgetting Hugh Grant's dance across his house after a battle with the president. This is the best holiday movie I've seen in a long time.
Amy K.
Amy K.
Richmond, VA
Which couple is your favorite?
Patty A.
Patty A.
New York
I have never seen this movie? Is it worth all the hype?
Raigen S.
Raigen S.
Roxie, MS
Is this movie a good choice for couples?
Josianne B.
Josianne B.
Is this movie is more funny or more romantic?