BY RICHARD CURTIS

"Get ready for fun!" (Leah Rozen, People) with the "feel good movie of the year!" (Clay Smith, Access Hollywood) Love Actually is the ultimate romantic comedy from the makers of Bridget Jones' Diary and Notting Hill. Funny, irresistible and heartwarming, an all-star cast (Hugh Grant, Liam Neeson, Colin Firth and Emma Thompson, to name a few!) will take you on a breathtaking tour of love's delightful twists and turns. Fall under the spell of Love Actually and share the laughs and charm again and again.

• Is this movie is more funny or more romantic?2 Answers
  • Is this movie a good choice for couples?2 Answers
  • I have never seen this movie? Is it worth all the hype?3 Answers
Love Actually
  • "This movie is such a treat.the acting is great, and it is an insight to all different kinds of love, love actually is a must see for any romantic comedy lover" in 5 reviews
Jennifer H.
Somerville , MA
It would not be Christmas without Love Actually! I so look forward to the first viewing of the holiday season. I love all how all of the characters are connected in one way or another. I will also never get enough of watching Rick Grimes be all romantic before he was Rick Grimes.
Love P.
Jersey City, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is a cute romcom and well done movie overrall. Also a big Walking Dead fan so seeing Andrew Lincoln in this role was a nice treat (even though this movie came out way before walking dead).
Candy P.
Huntington Beach
Such a great holiday movie! Some corny humor, some cute love stories, a despicable husband, little boy discovering love for the first time, it's got something for everyone, you can't help but be happy for everyone in the end.
Brittani B.
Kankakee, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
This is my boyfriend & my movie.... the past 4 Christmases we watch it on chirstmas eve! before knowing him, I'd never seen it. i love all the ways they show love..but my favorite is between the step father and son. so perfect.
kat m.
Austin, TX
I love watching this during Xmas time. Just a cute movie about love during the holidays. It has a bunch of different stories that all intersect. It makes me want to go back to London right now and get a british boyfriend.
Cait W.
Marietta, GA
My go to feel good movie no matter what time is year! Always warms my heart, makes me laugh and cry and reminds me of the special people in my life. The characters are hysterical and worth rooting for!
Holly R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of the few romantic comedies my husband and I can agree on. I've watched it so many times and love the whole poster board scene. It's cute how all the storylines piece together at the end.
Amanda S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is a great movie to watch when you're in that "just want to be in bed and eat chocolate/ice cream" mood. I also love how everyone's lives were connected with each others.
Tiana P.
W Springfield, MA
One of my favorite holiday movies! I don't even need it to be Christmas to watch it! It's adorable and I always feel good when it ends because there's just so much love!
Dahlia L.
Ottawa, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
A classic for sure! The cast is absolute perfection and each little story is wonderful! Tons of humor, tugs at the heartstrings at times, just a great holiday movie!
Amy K.
Richmond , VA
Which couple is your favorite?
Patty A.
New York
I have never seen this movie? Is it worth all the hype?
Josianne B.
Is this movie is more funny or more romantic?
Raigen S.
Roxie, MS
Is this movie a good choice for couples?