BY RICHARD CURTIS

"Get ready for fun!" (Leah Rozen, People) with the "feel good movie of the year!" (Clay Smith, Access Hollywood) Love Actually is the ultimate romantic comedy from the makers of Bridget Jones' Diary and Notting Hill. Funny, irresistible and heartwarming, an all-star cast (Hugh Grant, Liam Neeson, Colin Firth and Emma Thompson, to name a few!) will take you on a breathtaking tour of love's delightful twists and turns. Fall under the spell of Love Actually and share the laughs and charm again and again.

• Is this movie is more funny or more romantic?2 Answers
  • Is this movie a good choice for couples?2 Answers
  • I have never seen this movie? Is it worth all the hype?3 Answers
Love Actually
  • "This movie is such a treat.the acting is great, and it is an insight to all different kinds of love, love actually is a must see for any romantic comedy lover" in 5 reviews
kat m.
Austin, TX
I love watching this during Xmas time. Just a cute movie about love during the holidays. It has a bunch of different stories that all intersect. It makes me want to go back to London right now and get a british boyfriend.
Candy P.
Costa Mesa, CA
Such a great holiday movie! Some corny humor, some cute love stories, a despicable husband, little boy discovering love for the first time, it's got something for everyone, you can't help but be happy for everyone in the end.
Cait W.
Marietta, GA
My go to feel good movie no matter what time is year! Always warms my heart, makes me laugh and cry and reminds me of the special people in my life. The characters are hysterical and worth rooting for!
Holly R.
One of the few romantic comedies my husband and I can agree on. I've watched it so many times and love the whole poster board scene. It's cute how all the storylines piece together at the end.
Amanda S.
This is a great movie to watch when you're in that "just want to be in bed and eat chocolate/ice cream" mood. I also love how everyone's lives were connected with each others.
Tiana P.
W Springfield, MA
One of my favorite holiday movies! I don't even need it to be Christmas to watch it! It's adorable and I always feel good when it ends because there's just so much love!
Ali K.
Portland, OR
Such a great movie. It has great actors, the soundtrack is fun, and it's not overly sappy. The characters are all really lovable, and it just leaves you feeling good!
Katie M.
St Petersburg, FL
Definitely a movie you can watch over and over again...even when it's not the holidays! All of the story lines captivate you and it's a great feel good type of movie.
Gabriella R.
Great holiday movie for adults. I like how they tie everyone's story in together. And of course the actors do a great job, there are so many great ones in this movie.
sheena m.
Thornton, CO
Amy K.
Richmond, VA
Which couple is your favorite?
Patty A.
New York
I have never seen this movie? Is it worth all the hype?
Josianne B.
Is this movie is more funny or more romantic?
Raigen S.
Roxie, MS
Is this movie a good choice for couples?