BY RICHARD CURTIS

"Get ready for fun!" (Leah Rozen, People) with the "feel good movie of the year!" (Clay Smith, Access Hollywood) Love Actually is the ultimate romantic comedy from the makers of Bridget Jones' Diary and Notting Hill. Funny, irresistible and heartwarming, an all-star cast (Hugh Grant, Liam Neeson, Colin Firth and Emma Thompson, to name a few!) will take you on a breathtaking tour of love's delightful twists and turns. Fall under the spell of Love Actually and share the laughs and charm again and again.

• Is this movie is more funny or more romantic?2 Answers
  • Is this movie a good choice for couples?2 Answers
  • I have never seen this movie? Is it worth all the hype?3 Answers
Love Actually
  • "This movie is such a treat.the acting is great, and it is an insight to all different kinds of love, love actually is a must see for any romantic comedy lover" in 5 reviews
Amber S.
MASON, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I really liked this movie! It is very interesting how all the characters are connected. Great soundtrack, especially the song "I Don't Want To Be Alone On Christmas. " While the airport scene with Sam and Joanna was definitely unrealistic, it was heartwarming. A great pick!
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I am not a movie person. I have a hard time sitting through a movie without needing a break. I also find the majority of movies to be not unique. BUT when the holidays roll around, I will be watching Love Actually! It is a great movie that I don't need a break for.
Eileen F.
Aventura, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I´m not into holidays movies but Love Actually is one of my romantic comedies fav! It has a lot of actors that I love, the soundtrack is great, and I love how all the characters are connected.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Very cute Christmas story about love and relationships! Lots of different stories intertwining as one! Leaves you feeling happy! It's probably one of the best British romantic comedies out there! It's a good mix of realistic and only the movies! I don't watch it over and over again but I do enjoy it everyone in a while especially around christmas time!
Stefanie P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Truly one of the best romantic comedies of all time. It follows the lives of couples, friends and family and shows how they are all connected in some way. This movie makes you feel so good. You will laugh, you will cry. I like to watch this during the Christmas season since that it when the movie is set and it always puts me in the best mood.
Janet D.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
So many great actors in this film. Who knew that Hugh Grant could dance?? the story lines are so clever, with the way they all connect the people together. Very uplifting film, makes you feel very Christmassy. I watch this film every time it comes on
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I never get tired of watching this movie! It's perfect around the holidays. I'm a hopeless romantic and I can't get enough of the stories the movie includes! It's not hard to keep up with all the different characters either.
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Perfect movie for holidays ! I spend 14 days in a row watching this movie with my little sister and now every time we saw this movie on TV remember our holiday time! Combine comedy, drama, loves stories and great actors
Ashley N.
Baton Rouge
I love this movie! It has the best cast and an even better soundtrack! It will make you laugh, cry, smile, and beg for more. There's definitely no forgetting Hugh Grant's dance across his house after a battle with the president. This is the best holiday movie I've seen in a long time.
Jennifer H.
Somerville , MA
It would not be Christmas without Love Actually! I so look forward to the first viewing of the holiday season. I love all how all of the characters are connected in one way or another. I will also never get enough of watching Rick Grimes be all romantic before he was Rick Grimes.
Amy K.
Richmond, VA
Which couple is your favorite?
Patty A.
New York
I have never seen this movie? Is it worth all the hype?
Josianne B.
Is this movie is more funny or more romantic?
Raigen S.
Roxie, MS
Is this movie a good choice for couples?