"Louisiana" Brand Hot Sauce.
The original.
The perfect.
One drop does It®.

Whats the difference between this Louisiana Hot Sauce and Crystal Louisiana Hot Sauce?
I know Tabasco is made in Avery Island. Where is Louisiana Hot Sauce made?
Start your review of Louisiana Hot Sauce!
How would you rate this product?
Louisiana Hot Sauce uploaded by Trina-Renee E.
Being a LOUISIANA Chik (BORN, BRED, & FED) This hot sauce is 🔥🔥! It's good to marinate your chicken in, eat over ur fried fish, and even a dash or two added to ur morning eggs!
Friars Point, MS
Compared to other hot sauces this one beats them out It is a good balance of heat and vinegar. I would put this on wings, tuna, and many other food items. I would highly recommend this hot sauce.
This is the only brand used in our house.We have to have at least 4 bottles at all times.We use it on everything it is very cheap Its the perfect level of hotness
Oak Park, IL
I put this hot sauce on just about every type of cuisine. It is especially good on fish, but seriously I’ll use this on anything except for maybe Mexican food
Louisiana Hot Sauce uploaded by Wendy C.
We make our chicken wings with this!!!! The flavor is just perfect not too hot or spicy. I add this to all sorts of dishes and food it adds the perfect flavor!
I have to use hot sauce on basically all my food and this sauce is the bomb.com. I love this sauce as it's not super spicy and wint ruin your food experience
Forest Park, GA
This hot sauce is my husband's favorite. He says it's great because it's thick, with great flavor and not too vinegary. Great on chicken or any kind of meat
Sarasota, FL
Does hot sauce is amazing on fried fish I only use this hot sauce on fish to be honest I love it it tastes so good it just pairs really great with fried fish
My favorite hot sauce. I've tried others in the past but none are as good as this brand. You get a lot for the price and it is available almost everywhere.
Gloucester , MA
My boyfriend showed me this when we first started dating in 2015. I never really liked hot sauce but this one is my favorite it is so yummy on everything!